Deceased/Not Found VA - Zulma Pabon, 26, Chesterfield, 6 June 2014 *J. Gibbs guilty*

cvaldez is right...the live-in boyfriend was the child's father. She was not married. I *think* the child is with Dad which also concerns me :(

im not sure the child is in danger (which is NOT to say he should not be held accaountable if he is guilty of this) its possible they were having problems, maybe the reason she did not go out w friends is because they argued or she told him she was planning to leave... he starts thinking she is taking his child from him or whatever... that may have been a catalyst for this whole thing.

cvaldez is right...the live-in boyfriend was the child's father. She was not married. I *think* the child is with Dad which also concerns me :(

Hopefully not, but if he was angry enough to kill her, how may his anger turn on a child?

The text message sent to the friend at 9:30pm cancelling the plans could have been from either Zulma or somebody else pretending to be her.. I think something bad happened to her the same night she cancelled the plans with a friend. I also think her live in boyfriend/husband drove her car the next morning, left the car and then walked back to the residence. He also isn't co operating at all with the investigation which seems very suspicious to me. Why wouldn't someone co operate with investigators when their partner is missing? Doesn't seem right to me. Jmo.

From this link:http://www.nbc12.com/story/29010541...ch-for-missing-chesterfield-nurse-zulma-pabon

"I still have her number in my phone and try and call her now just to see if somebody will answer. I still dial her number. I just miss her," Cassie Crenshaw said.

This makes it appear her phone is also missing and is still functional.

I agree with others here that the simplest scenario has JG taking the car to some point near the storage facility, walking home, and the truck coming to tow it to the trailer park. I don't believe Zulma's body was in the car, or police would have trace evidence to that effect or evidence of a coverup.

"We are still actively investigating this around the clock," Detective Chris Rizzuti said.

Rizzuti works a lot of violent crimes and has a lot of experience. I hope he can catch a break soon.

where could she even be? i guess youre right, if she had been in the car the police would know... but maybe they do know and arent saying.

"Mother has message for missing Chesterfield daughter"

http://www.nbc12.com/story/30071747/mother-has-message-for-missing-chesterfield-daughter

The search continues for missing Chesterfield woman, Zulma Pabon, who's been missing for more than a year. Her friends and family gathered Saturday at a "Help Save the Next Girl" event in Midlothian.

"I love you Zully," said Zulma Pabon's mother.

26-year-old Zulma Pabon's mother has been hanging on everyday for over a year and a half, hoping to find her daughter, and Saturday shared a direct message for her: "You know I pray for you everyday. I wait for you here. You're beside me. I'm so proud of you."

Police still searching for nurse missing from Chesterfield County
zulma-pabon.jpg

http://wric.com/2015/09/28/police-still-searching-for-nurse-missing-from-chesterfield-county/

http://www.nbc12.com/story/29010541...ch-for-missing-chesterfield-nurse-zulma-pabon

It has been more than 330 days since friends and family stood outside Zulma Pabon's Chesterfield home pleading for her safe return.

Pabon's sister said in a video interview from her North Carolina home that while it may seem the case has gone cold, she and her family are closely working with Chesterfield Police everyday to help find the Puerto Rican native.

"You might not see it all out and there are reasons for it and the reason why I say this -- and I want to make this clear out to everybody who think that are not doing what we are doing but we are -- Detective Clayton and I work every single day together," Solba said.

Police say they can't go into the details, but do confirm new discoveries in the case. They are still working to answer these questions: Where did Zulma go after leaving work the night she vanished? Did she make it home? How did her car end up in this trailer park?

Just bumping so we don't forget Zulma. I wish she had been home to spend Christmas and the New Year with her little one. Praying this will be the year she is found, for her devastated family, and for justice to be served if she is gone.

Another case here in VA I've been following and do Google searches for any updates. But very little lately except an interview with family members recently.

Another case here in VA I've been following and do Google searches for any updates. But very little lately except an interview with family members recently.
I still check for updates on Zulma too. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one keeping her in my thoughts. May 2016 be the year she comes home.

Good! Maybe they can nail him on some "other stuff" as well. And I hope the child is with Zulma's family.

Poor kid :( lost his mom and dad won't even take care of him.

Bond for Chesterfield doctor upsets family of his missing girlfriend

Dr. John Gibbs, 38, was granted bond Monday and released from custody in Chesterfield. Gibbs was charged with child neglect after police said he left his five-year-old son alone on more than one occasion. The child’s mother, Zulma Pabon, has not been seen since 2014. Gibbs was questioned about Pabon’s disappearance, but never charged with a crime.

zulma-pabon.jpeg

As a condition of his $2,500 bond, Gibbs cannot have contact with either of his two children. He must also surrender his passport and cannot leave Virginia. Gibbs will be monitored by a GPS monitor while out on bond.

john-gibbs.jpg

http://wtvr.com/2016/02/29/john-gibbs-bond/

I keep hoping that something breaks on this one soon. There's too much here for it to go unsolved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back