FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely believe that Jenn's apartment should have been processed as I have always thought that she was abducted while she was in her apartment. Whether someone gained access with a key while she was showering or if they were hiding in a closet waiting for the best time to attack, I do not know...the things that make me believe that her apartment is where she was abducted is Jenn's mother saying that Jenn's apartment was "maid clean" and that her mail was neatly stacked on the kitchen counter...Drew has stated that Jenn was a "car slob" meaning that her her car was not in pristine shape...I know from my own daughters, they to are "car slobs" and so is their homes...Jenn was very tired from her trip and working all day, so tired that she dumped the duffle bag just inside of her door. On Greta's special about Jenn, the desk in her room was a mess...

Below are just my opinions, no proof of course:

If she were abducted from her apartment, I think that it could have been either a Mosaic worker or her coworker who would have had access to a key to her apartment(the coworker could have had a key made from a key that Jenn may have left on her desk). I am leaning more towards the coworker because her brief case and everything that she carried in it is missing as are her favorite snake skin pumps. A coworker may have thought that there was something in her briefcase that would implicate him in something at the company OR he wanted it to look like she had gotten ready that Tuesday morning and left for work and disappeared on her way to work drawing attention away from her apartment...the real crime scene. The snake skin pumps, well, he may have liked the way she looked in them. There may have been two abductors??

I have read that the security alarm was not set at her apartment when the Mosaic managers made their "wellness check" at the Kesses' request....Jenn was spooked, she was uneasy, she would have set that alarm...

I think she was attacked while in the shower Monday night. She may have usually taken a shower in the mornings but on this day, she may have felt especially grungy(sp?) due to driving 3-4 hrs to get to work and working all day. I feel that this shower was full of dna evidence...

I think whoever did this had been in her apartment many times before ( I think this is why she was spooked because she sensed someone had been in her apartment)and knew that it was her habit to leave pj's on the bathroom floor and clothes on the bed.

So, she was attacked, knocked unconscious or washed off in the shower after whatever was done to her, wrapped up in a garbage bag and carried to her car or placed in another vehicle and perhaps the other person drove her car. Possibly not taken far...I believe this because who in their right mind would drive a missing persons car a long distance?

Since I am sure that abduction, possibly murder, etc is messy business, I think that the person or person's returned to Jenn's apartment to straighten up, make it look like she had gotten dressed for work and left her apartment....I think at least one of these people showered and changed clothes(there was an unidentified mens sweater in Jenn's clothes hamper)...the sweater may have been left by accident or to taunt police. The abductor dried off with one of Jenn's towels and hung it over her washer as she usually did...

To me the abductor drove Jenn's car to the HOG and sat in her car 32 sec. wiping it down or whatever...he is OCD, who is that cool??? I think he is the one who returned to Jenn's apartment to straighten up and to shower .

The Kesse's were on this much faster than the abductor(s) ever anticipated and I feel that they just missed each other and possibly came too close for comfort.

These are only my opinions...Jenn's story has been on my mind for years...Hoping that 2016 is the Kesse's year for peace!

Would love to read other people's thoughts...

My guess is she was accosted at her car in the morning at her complex by a worker. May have been two involved one pushed her into a work van the other was driving. Took her car and moved it to HOG

One unfortunate issue was the fact that her apartment was compromised by family and friends prior to law enforcement being able to secure it. No chance to examine it for evidence

I know that LE was hacked off because Jennifers' apartment was compromised but really, what else could her family and friends have done differently? LE would not listen to the Kesse's, told them that she and her boyfriend had had a fight and she would be back soon. As a parent, hearing this would be extremely difficult to take. It would have been more work for LE to collect Jennifer's family and friends fingerprints and buccal swabs for DNA , polygraphed them ...they could have gone ahead and processed that apartment. It certainly may not have revealed anything but one thing is for certain, they will never know that for sure .

I know that we are not privy to all of the evidence that LE has collected , I just wonder if Jennifer is no longer alive and if her body were found. Would they have enough evidence for the prosecutor to take to a grand jury for indictment?

Her car was deemed a crime scene, have any idea what that entails? I have read that a latent print was found, I have wondered if anything else was discovered? It just seems that for the car to be deemed a "crime scene" there would have to be more found in or on it than a print...

I can honestly say I would never do what I was told if someone was pointing a gun at me, but only if It happened in public like Jennifer's complex car park. If in private and on my own with the perpetrator then I would because there is more chance of him just shooting me because nobody is there to see it. But when in public like mentioned above is he really going to shoot when anybody could be watching and in such a public place?? Of course there is a chance he would but I would run for my life!! I also don't understand the theory of jennifer driving while the perp has a gun on her IF she went past the guard at the gate. Why wouldn't u jump the frick out as soon as u see that guard? Would the perp really shoot if the guard is stood there? Doubt it. I would jump out in front of someone like that instead of being taken away to God knows where and most likely killed anyway.

Sent from my LG D855 using Tapatalk

Rubylulu, 10 years ago when I was at a party at my neighbors, a guy was making a quick run to Kroger & I went along, be back in 10 min, wrong.
I was paraded around to his friends which I found real strange and I could not take off cause he was holding on tight. I just thought he was goofy and was showing off his 'prize' as a joke.
Well, it was no joke and he took me to his place which was packed with guys and I really wanted to go home.
That's when he pulled out the 9mm Glock and I knew what he was going to do.
I thought if I cooperate he will not kill me and I can go home.
Nada, when he was done with me I was told I would be the party favor for the rest of his friends.
Oh hell no! What he did to me was enough. I prepared to fight and probably have my head blown off as I waited impatiently in the locked room.
I knew I had one chance to escape. When he came back I told him I needed to call my son at home and let him know I would be home in the morning. I think it was about 2am by now.
He let me use the phone and I still cannot believe how stupid he was/is cause I was lying.
I called Richard my buddy and neighbor instead of my bf cause he knew this guys address, I hoped and how I knew his number without my cell phone is beyond me.
He answered and wanted to know what happened and all I said was RAPE and every guy in the place scattered and I took off running. When I got outside the apartment and headed to the parking lot, I did not look back just knowing he was behind me with that huge gun, I didn't care, I was free and Richard pulled up the same time I got to the parking lot. He saved my life..

I apologize for being off topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I admire your courage when faced with the Glock. So glad that you survived this horrible nightmare.

I know that LE was hacked off because Jennifers' apartment was compromised but really, what else could her family and friends have done differently? LE would not listen to the Kesse's, told them that she and her boyfriend had had a fight and she would be back soon. As a parent, hearing this would be extremely difficult to take. It would have been more work for LE to collect Jennifer's family and friends fingerprints and buccal swabs for DNA , polygraphed them ...they could have gone ahead and processed that apartment. It certainly may not have revealed anything but one thing is for certain, they will never know that for sure .

I know that we are not privy to all of the evidence that LE has collected , I just wonder if Jennifer is no longer alive and if her body were found. Would they have enough evidence for the prosecutor to take to a grand jury for indictment?

Her car was deemed a crime scene, have any idea what that entails? I have read that a latent print was found, I have wondered if anything else was discovered? It just seems that for the car to be deemed a "crime scene" there would have to be more found in or on it than a print...
Maybe it was termed a crime scene because they knew via the surveillance video she was not the last person seen driving it and they had no other scene to process involving her disappearance (because they overlooked the apartment). From what Mr. Kesse has said, there was nothing in the way of evidence recovered, IIRC.

Absolutely no way would there be enough evidence if they had to rely on what they have now to get an indictment in this case even if her body was found, in my opinion. There would need to be substantial evidence on or with the body.

Rubylulu, 10 years ago when I was at a party at my neighbors, a guy was making a quick run to Kroger & I went along, be back in 10 min, wrong.
I was paraded around to his friends which I found real strange and I could not take off cause he was holding on tight. I just thought he was goofy and was showing off his 'prize' as a joke.
Well, it was no joke and he took me to his place which was packed with guys and I really wanted to go home.
That's when he pulled out the 9mm Glock and I knew what he was going to do.
I thought if I cooperate he will not kill me and I can go home.
Nada, when he was done with me I was told I would be the party favor for the rest of his friends.
Oh hell no! What he did to me was enough. I prepared to fight and probably have my head blown off as I waited impatiently in the locked room.
I knew I had one chance to escape. When he came back I told him I needed to call my son at home and let him know I would be home in the morning. I think it was about 2am by now.
He let me use the phone and I still cannot believe how stupid he was/is cause I was lying.
I called Richard my buddy and neighbor instead of my bf cause he knew this guys address, I hoped and how I knew his number without my cell phone is beyond me.
He answered and wanted to know what happened and all I said was RAPE and every guy in the place scattered and I took off running. When I got outside the apartment and headed to the parking lot, I did not look back just knowing he was behind me with that huge gun, I didn't care, I was free and Richard pulled up the same time I got to the parking lot. He saved my life..

I apologize for being off topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg that's awful sorry that happened to you 😞 did the guy get put in jail??

So Seriously, what are your thoughts as to why no one has come forward , that we know of, regarding the identification of the POI in the video?

To me, this person would be easily identifiable due to the shape of his head, stance, gait...I guess it is possible that his friends and family aren't interest in the missing, Websleuths etc...OR, they choose to keep quiet.

Since there doesn't seem to be very much evidence, if this case were ever solved, it would come down to a confession or a witness that saw something and wanted to clear their conscience.

I agree, the POI had a 'look' and someone should have been able to say I know this person.

Nobody ever did to my knowledge.

Is it possible the POI hadn't been in the USA very long and left again immediately after the crime?

Maybe he raped her and made her take a bath / shower to get rid of any traces of his dna on or inside her....

What would be the point of all that if her body wasn't easily found? That seems like a lot of extra work if he was going to hide the body so well.

There is something more to Jennifer's abduction and possible murder. Why not just do whatever in her apartment and leave her there? It's more personal than just a random , spur of the moment abduction, sexual encounter. It's personal and it is as if this person is saying that Jennifer belongs only to him and that he is going to keep her and not share her with anyone so he has hidden her really well...he possibly visits her. He may be keeping her alive somewhere, it happens, Jacee Duggard(might be wrong about her last name) It is as if he thinks if her body is not well hidden she no longer belongs to him. Possibly, his abductions and murders have not escalated to the point that he wants to read about his dastardly deeds in the news.

I just get the feeling that this POI has done this before, possibly a serial killer, and has a specific area where he has taken his victims so that he can visit. Maybe her briefcase and its contents is a trophy for him .

His demeanor is just too calm for this to have been his first time. Just imagine how you would act if you had just driven the car of someone that had just been abducted and God only knows what else...I would have been a nervous wreck, looking back toward the car, stumbling and running into things. Not him, he was Mr. Joe Cool, calmly backed her car out and pulled forward to get it just so, so. Sat in it wiping it down or whatever for 32 sec., I would have been out of that car before it stopped moving.

Just such a sad case. What is scary is that whatever happened to Jennifer could happen to any of us or to the people that we love.

So Seriously, what are your thoughts as to why no one has come forward , that we know of, regarding the identification of the POI in the video?

To me, this person would be easily identifiable due to the shape of his head, stance, gait...I guess it is possible that his friends and family aren't interest in the missing, Websleuths etc...OR, they choose to keep quiet.

Since there doesn't seem to be very much evidence, if this case were ever solved, it would come down to a confession or a witness that saw something and wanted to clear their conscience.
It wouldn't surprise me if someone came forward and the info was something else that fell through the cracks in this case. My overall opinion of LE on this case doesn't give them high points.

Initially, people were led to believe (at least I was of the notion), the brother and his friends were all cleared and in no way should be suspected for any reason. Rob was cleared due to his location. Her parents were cleared. But as we find out later, one of the friends should have been investigated, imo. When a woman turns up missing after her old boyfriend spends the weekend at her place while she is on a romantic cruise with new boyfriend...the possibilities are open. I still don't have an answer if the phone to be returned was his phone or not. We had been kept in the dark about this man until Mr. Kesse finally mentioned him during an interview. The light bulb flashed overhead at the same time I was picking my jaw off the floor. We have no info on him and can't get it because he is off limits due to his not being named a poi or a suspect. The only reason we can mention him at all is because Mr. Kesse did.

I have the driver pegged as wearing gear similar to the staff at a nearby restaurant. I posted each piece on here at one time. The rolled up cap, the tee shirt, the pants, and even the shoes are consistent with restaurant workers and chefs. I wondered if LE bothered to canvas nearby restaurants to see if anyone had info or to see if someone resembled the HOG man. Probably not.

For clarification purposes Jennifer and her boyfriend did not go on a cruise. They flew to their destination

Omg that's awful sorry that happened to you �� did the guy get put in jail??

No. After Richard picked me up I denied what happened. I was scared to death of this guy and he knew where I lived. I moved from Georgia to South Carolina soon after.
After 7 years I finally told my DH because I was a wreck and couldn't stop crying.

I did find out that the perp had previously shot a girlfriend in the head and killed her. Killed her! He walked because her family wouldn't press charges. (wait, wut?)
Crazy, that's what I was told.

Someone(Clifford) has colorized Jennifer's POI on her Find Jennifer Facebook page...I could never see what some people were able to see with the black and white photo's but the colorized version really clears it up for me. In the POI's rt . hand it appears to me at least , that his right hand is clinched as if he might be holding her keys in his hand.

I usually have a lot of respect for law enforcement, they have tremendous responsibilities, poor pay and a very dangerous job. The two beginning detectives in the Kesse case were just too sure of themselves and too cocky, possibly costing a young woman her life ...if Jennifer is no longer alive these initial detectives should be charged with neglect or manslaughter....they know that as the hours slip away in a missing person case that the chances of a good outcome become less and less...Her apartment should have been processed, no matter how contaminated it was, polygraphs, buccal swabs for dna, fingerprints should have been done on all of the friends and family that had contaminated the apartment...These people knew that Jennifer was in trouble and law enforcement should have listened to her desperate parents and should have done everything in their power to resolve this quickly. I can only imagine the horror the Kesse's experienced and how alone they felt when they could not get law enforcement to listen to them.

You would think that all of Logan's friends would have been eliminated as suspects...who is to say that one of them was the intended victim and not Jennifer.

The FBI wanted to polygraph Drew and Logan YEARS after Jennifer disappeared...why on earth was this not done on day one?

The mistakes that were made on this case, shameful!

I am curious about something....would it be within the realm of possibility that any dna evidence could be found in Jennifer's apartment or in the stairwell that was painted over shortly after she disappeared(as Drew noticed) AFTER 10 years??? Could a cadaver dog find a scent if say perhaps she was enclosed in a wall as some have speculated?

No. After Richard picked me up I denied what happened. I was scared to death of this guy and he knew where I lived. I moved from Georgia to South Carolina soon after.
After 7 years I finally told my DH because I was a wreck and couldn't stop crying.

I did find out that the perp had previously shot a girlfriend in the head and killed her. Killed her! He walked because her family wouldn't press charges. (wait, wut?)
Crazy, that's what I was told.
Omg I can't believe he isn't in jail. Poor girlfriend!!

Have any of you ever thought that Jennifer's trip precipitated her abduction someway, somehow? I have often thought that her mini vacation with Rob had something to do with her abduction, I am not educated enough to figure out why....just believe that her abduction and vacation are related for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53