Found Deceased TX - Kimberly Cheatham, 21, Dallas, 8 April 1989

I BELIEVE THIS IS kIMBERLY !!!!!!!!!!!! https://identifyus.org/en/cases/full_report/4005

The stats totally fit , also this is a few exits from where "Roderick" worked and turn south ...there ya go 10 min to dump the car on Indian ridge trail. another reason I feel strongly is DT lived in Irving this is the very corner I drove to this lot I bet you money DT knew someone who lived in these apts next to the lot , I drove over there and by google map it looks like it would be in view , but its not at all the address where this body was found is 2700 proctor

also 1 white plastic hoop was found , I googled imaged 1980"S white plastic hoop earring look at her doe network page I truly believe this is KIM!!!!!!!

E02886_7027.jpg

I will go take pics, but I also checked out DT's FB what a narcissist! feel free to look and see what I mean :)

Mr. Nance replied that this is a very promising lead he has fwd:; this to Dallas county Med examiner and we will wait FINGERS CROSSED, I will follow up in a few days to see who is on it :) I want her to go home to her mother I couldn't imagine how horrible she feels.

Praying for good news

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Sooooooo we think this is a very good possibility , do you know if the mods will change this to match submitted in giant RED letters so she might get a bit more attn.?

Nice work, Sloane! I can't believe DPD didn't connect a real possibility of her missing to a body 6 months later! I'm hoping for good news!

nice work, sloane! I can't believe dpd didn't connect a real possibility of her missing to a body 6 months later! I'm hoping for good news!

it was literally on the dallas /irving line i cant believe it either , i know this is kim!

Did you ever get anything back on this?

no and I have found a disturbing thing, both bodies found at 2700 proctor in Irving were recovered and NEVER investigated AT all!!!!!! I really think the other one needs to be looked at as Kelly Cox missing from Carrolton TX ....The bodies were taken to the med examiner and sit in a box on the shelf at the forensic sciences building :( a report was files and that was that! She was Found 6 mos after Kim was missing And no Detective from Dallas (five feet away I might add) even inquired about the Irving body which is on the way to where her car was recovered! I am very angry BTW! no one seems to know anything and no one has returned my call.......Dallas PD cant give me anyone assigned to the case either.....

no and I have found a disturbing thing, both bodies found at 2700 proctor in Irving were recovered and NEVER investigated AT all!!!!!! I really think the other one needs to be looked at as Kelly Cox missing from Carrolton TX ....The bodies were taken to the med examiner and sit in a box on the shelf at the forensic sciences building :( a report was files and that was that! She was Found 6 mos after Kim was missing And no Detective from Dallas (five feet away I might add) even inquired about the Irving body which is on the way to where her car was recovered! I am very angry BTW! no one seems to know anything and no one has returned my call.......Dallas PD cant give me anyone assigned to the case either.....

OMG, so frustrating! I totally remember Kelli Cox. What can we do? Kelli's mom talked to Jonni (Christina Morris's mom) recently. I wonder if Kelli's mom could make some waves.

OMG, so frustrating! I totally remember Kelli Cox. What can we do? Kelli's mom talked to Jonni (Christina Morris's mom) recently. I wonder if Kelli's mom could make some waves.

Ive been trying to answer you but my computer was acting crazy , OMG can you point her to this thread ???? I cant stand this, I cant tell you how many times I have been to the dump site and just started crying out of frustration!!!!!! there is no doubt that this is Kim , I really wonder if the other is Kelly I don't know what to do at this point ....And earthbound warned me about this , I truly believe she is right ...no one gives a s@#!

Ive been trying to answer you but my computer was acting crazy , OMG can you point her to this thread ???? I cant stand this, I cant tell you how many times I have been to the dump site and just started crying out of frustration!!!!!! there is no doubt that this is Kim , I really wonder if the other is Kelly I don't know what to do at this point ....And earthbound warned me about this , I truly believe she is right ...no one gives a s@#!

Do you have namus ids for them? If so, I will contact the reporter who can contact Kelli's mom. Is Kim's mom still alive? I can't remember. I thought someone here had contact with Kim's family.

Do you have namus ids for them? If so, I will contact the reporter who can contact Kelli's mom. Is Kim's mom still alive? I can't remember. I thought someone here had contact with Kim's family.
So I found the namus uid 12179 for a woman found on Proctor in 1996. Kelli went missing in 1997, so that wouldn't be her. Still infuriating that no one has done anything about those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

So I found the namus uid 12179 for a woman found on Proctor in 1996. Kelli went missing in 1997, so that wouldn't be her. Still infuriating that no one has done anything about those.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

there was one dumped not found until 2005 let me look, Im really busy today but I will try to follow up ASAP

yes Kims Mom is Still in contact w/ EB there is also local Cousin/ MAYBE SISTER ?

yes Kims Mom is Still in contact w/ EB there is also local Cousin/ MAYBE SISTER ?

OK, sorry I've been so here and there on this I just called both case managers and left VM's on NAMUS MP1474 and UP4005 I left very clear, professional messages with both, I will follow up until I get a call back (please , fingers crossed and all that jazz) I am surprised this is stressing me out so much ! I cant imagine being her Mother right now! Hugs to her for being so patient 25 years of this eating her alive :(

OK, sorry I've been so here and there on this I just called both case managers and left VM's on NAMUS MP1474 and UP4005 I left very clear, professional messages with both, I will follow up until I get a call back (please , fingers crossed and all that jazz) I am surprised this is stressing me out so much ! I cant imagine being her Mother right now! Hugs to her for being so patient 25 years of this eating her alive :(

You hear any thing yet?

yes, and I hate to say this the remains have been misplaced per Casey Edwards, I cant even get the initial report and now they have altered the Namus page to not reflect the 2700 address.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back