GUILTY TX - Ethan Couch 'Affluenza Teen' DUI driver who killed four gets probation, 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying the judge didn't even revoke his driver's license?

I suspect the judge did revoke his license - I'm saying, he no longer drove under the influence as he had before. Having a license or not didn't stop him in his past from driving impaired.

Poor people who didn't have a caring family are sentenced to long prison sentences day in and day out. So this defense only seem to work for the rich.

I think it works both ways. Low life scum who are 23 years old and have a 15 year old pregnant girlfriend get away with it all the time. Try THAT with a girl with parents with money. So in some circles some crimes are prosecuted, in others different crimes are prosecuted.

Jennifer Lindgren ‏@JLindgrenCBS11 3m3 minutes ago
NEW: Tonya Couch formally charged w/ Hindering Apprehension. Bond set by Tarrant Co at $1 million. She's in LAPD jail.

This link also states that she cannot bond out of the LA jail. She must be extradited back to Texas & arraigned before she can post bond. Let's hope with flights being crowded for the holiday they won't be able to get a flight out of LA until next week. She needs some time just to sit in jail. With bond set at $1 million, I think she only has to put up $100,000.00 cash & she probably won't have any problem coming up with that.

2updd2u.jpg

She does look strung out. Where's the dog, poor thing!?

Wow, she went RED. Really red! Worst choice ever if you're trying to be incognito. I have red hair, and people remember me because of it. I saw a tweet comparing her new look to a famous comedian, but it's probably against TOS to link to it. :giggle:

Welcome back, Tonya! :welcomeback:

Via Twitter:

Tonya Couch's arraignment in Tarrant County is set for 1/14/2016.

I'm presuming one of her bond conditions will be electronic monitoring.

Wow, she went RED. Really red! Worst choice ever if you're trying to be incognito. I have red hair, and people remember me because of it. I saw a tweet comparing her new look to a famous comedian, but it's probably against TOS to link to it. :giggle:

Welcome back, Tonya! :welcomeback:

If that person's initials are KG than nooo way KG is WAY prettier. And funny. And not a criminal lol.

I thought of the comedian CT when I saw the photo.

Toss-up on whether he is prettier, though.

It's CT she's being compared to. Someone tweeted side-by-side pics of Tonya and CT and the resemblance was striking, and I'm honestly not trying to be catty. :)

Via Twitter:

Tonya Couch's arraignment in Tarrant County is set for 1/14/2016.

I'm presuming one of her bond conditions will be electronic monitoring.

Do we have a Texas attorney here? If she's not going to be arraigned until 1/14/2016 does that mean she has to sit in jail until then? I sure hope so!!

If that person's initials are KG than nooo way KG is WAY prettier. And funny. And not a criminal lol.

Oh man, for some reason I was thinking Carrot Top. My bad.

Do we have a Texas attorney here? If she's not going to be arraigned until 1/14/2016 does that mean she has to sit in jail until then? I sure hope so!!

You can bond out before arraignment.

Oh man, for some reason I was thinking Carrot Top. My bad.

Oh that could be! Yeah in the photo her hair is more orangey-red than KG's. I was over here thinking of female comedians with red hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam