Found Deceased WA - Joshua Milton, 36, Seattle, 10 Dec 2015

I too wonder who he called...and also if his marriage was on good terms.

This makes me very sad. If he did go off the bridge, I doubt they will ever find him. I can't imagine the despair it would take to get someone to jump off this bridge. Just driving across it gives me the willies. I have walked into the bridge and felt a little faint on looking down. It is a beautiful area but very dangerous.

I can't find anything new. I'm guessing its mostly being assumed that he jumped. Its not someplace you would end up just driving randomly from Seattle. I'm so sad for his wife and young family.

Yeah, I kind of gathered that from Facebook. That's very sad.

A phone charger and baby wipes don't bode suicide to me. More like not going back to get a charger, cleaning up in the rough and some more time making arrangement in the car? What would you need to clean if you're planning on suicide?

Could taking the test have been a stresser?

A phone charger and baby wipes don't bode suicide to me. More like not going back to get a charger, cleaning up in the rough and some more time making arrangement in the car? What would you need to clean if you're planning on suicide?

Could taking the test have been a stresser?

Was it a phone charger you use in a car? I can think of lots of reasons. Maybe he anticipated a longer drive and thought he we would need it. Or maybe it was just what he'd gone to Target to get, got it, and didn't make up his mind until he got back to his car. Maybe he was stalling and it's just what he happened to grab. Maybe his phone had no charge and he needed to charge it to make one last phone call.

Eta baby wipes. Maybe he anticipated needing to clean up blood or vomit. The other stuff applies: was on his list to get, habitual purchase, stalling. Maybe a reminder of his son.

There was a computer programmer/tech guy from the Seattle area that went missing awhile back. They found his car in the parking lot of Deception Pass State Park too. They searched and searched. My understanding is it was eventually assumed he had jumped. Being local, its more often than not that they never find the person. The water is so fast and so deep there.

Sorry but you are incorrect. Jeremiah Foco is the missing programmer from Seattle and his car was found parked in the garage of his apartment building, not at Deception Pass. No one has any idea what happened to Jeremiah but yes, suicide is a possibility.

Sorry but you are incorrect. Jeremiah Foco is the missing programmer from Seattle and his car was found parked in the garage of his apartment building, not at Deception Pass. No one has any idea what happened to Jeremiah but yes, suicide is a possibility.

I was referring to Krishna Venkatesh, sorry for any misunderstanding. I should have referred to him by name at the time.

WA - WA - Krishna Venkatesh, 27, Redmond, 15 Oct 2014

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88