2016.01.07 Discovery Docs Batch 3 - Crime Scene Images included

It is indeed CWW. Here is the original picture, which shows family members. This picture came from the deleted CWW FB:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• cww2cropped.jpg
    cww2cropped.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Bates number 28476 Fridge MS home Pics enlarged.png
    Bates number 28476 Fridge MS home Pics enlarged.png
    239.6 KB · Views: 303
I think it's CWW too.

Speaking of items on the refrigerator, I feel it's TS speaking to us from the grave with the magnet that reads "I used to care, now I take a pill" or something to that effect. It speaks volumes to me about her life. Granted I'm assuming that it was her magnet & she wanted to remind herself of "surrendering" (sound familiar?)....maybe she wanted more---more financial accountability, better schooling for her daughters, a more successful practice, maybe a better or more conventional marriage? Maybe she wanted out from the constant clutter/chaos.....and no IRS or mortgage company knocking at her door? Maybe she dreamed of a more stable home life so that she could focus on continuing to be a great doctor to her patients? One person can't carry it all! Maybe she felt helpless to change it all up-- it takes energy! Perhaps she finally mustered up the courage & implied she was going to leave MS?!

Just maybe....but heck, it's only a refrigerator magnet....uh yeah......??!!

They were also looking at another location for the medical practice. These flyers were located inside the van (garage):

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bates number 28093 ads.png
    Bates number 28093 ads.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 420
In the second photo she only has one. In the first she may have another. I can't be 100% sure either way.
image.jpgimage.jpg

It is indeed CWW. Here is the original picture, which shows family members. This picture came from the deleted CWW FB:

attachment.php

attachment.php
Well thank you for the proof! Lol.
I am now convinced it is HIM!!
You are amazing!
They were also looking at another location for the medical practice. These flyers were located inside the van (garage):

attachment.php

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The amount of money stashed in drawers here and there around the house puzzles me. Most of it doesn't appear to be extremely large amounts as far as I can tell...a few hundred here, a thousand there, two thousand somewhere else. But why do that? We use cash for our everyday purchases, but it's in our wallets and we go to the bank ATM when we need more. If we put it in drawers we'd forget we had it!

Surely, if this was intended to look like a burglary gone bad, the "burglars" could have found that cash easily. I honestly believe that this is another symptom of the messed up mind of MS. JMO

Much of the money was in baggies. He may have not deposited any patient money that came in cash. Just kept it. He would have handled checks and credit card payments properly. JMO

Much of the money was in baggies. He may have not deposited any patient money that came in cash. Just kept it. He would have handled checks and credit card payments properly. JMO
Also looks like he collected coins.

attachment.php

If this is TS's bag, and her luggage made it into the master bedroom...indicates she made one trip into the house and was attacked during the second? I wasn't sure if the suitcase in the bedroom was used on this trip.
a quick comparison of the two bags airport one with TS stride of approx 20 in would be 16-18 x 12 expanded bedroom with floor tile 12 x 12 is aprox 16 x 9 not expanded

I knew it was a photo of CWW. How strange to cut out his children?

The Sig 226 9mm pistol shows up in #29443 and adjacent photos. Earlier I'd just seen its box. This is a much more capable weapon (up to 16 rounds without a reload) than the many older pistols and revolvers that alarmed some posters. Doesn't have anything to do with the murder, I'm sure, but the Sig was holstered, apparently in a bedside quick-access safe, and is possibly MS's daily carry piece.

As a parent of 4 now a great grand parent raising 2 we can clean scrub organize the house perfectly till the children wake up or come home then chaos begins within 5 minutes and you would never believe it was the same house

You really only see the condition of the home as just simple stuff kids could create while playing?
Because I see so much more there--and out of respect, I will say nothing about the general condition of the property (inside & outside).

The Sig 226 9mm pistol shows up in #29443 and adjacent photos. Earlier I'd just seen its box. This is a much more capable weapon (up to 16 rounds without a reload) than the many older pistols and revolvers that alarmed some posters. Doesn't have anything to do with the murder, I'm sure, but the Sig was holstered, apparently in a bedside quick-access safe, and is possibly MS's daily carry piece.

So is MS still in possession of it? Is he walking around with it holstered? Is it still in his nightstand?

I would imagine the answer is "yes"

Smh

You really only see the condition of the home as just simple stuff kids could create while playing?
Because I see so much more there--and out of respect, I will say nothing about the general condition of the property (inside & outside).

IMO, it's telling that MS did not maintain the home, most people view their home as both an asset and investment. Interesting of course that he insured the heck out of TS, the family's other asset.

IMO, it's telling that MS did not maintain the home, most people view their home as both an asset and investment. Interesting of course that he insured the heck out of TS, the family's other asset.

I couldn't agree with you more, FightTheOstrich

Great post TrueCrimeAddict55! In a short paragraph you really summed up how dangerous a sociopathic narcissist can be. It's a personality disorder that most often cannot be cured. I too was married to a narcissist and he displayed the symptoms you describe. Fortunately he wasn't sociopathic or violent. Just a pain to live with. I wonder f all those bags you described contained TS belongings i.e. clothing etc. Wecome to WS!

I just want to add that this was a perfect description of my ex, who my daughters therapist described as a sociopath narcissitic personality after contact with him. They sure can focus all the charm and fool most people easily. Until you see through it... then it can be deadly.

I absolutely agree - I see so much more there such as the children being happy and creating art projects being more important than living in a sterile environment with just one table for crafts! I see a house which is more evident as a "home" with children being allowed to be children. I see more time spent with the girls than picking up every single piece of laundry. I see a home where children were loved.

I absolutely agree - I see so much more there such as the children being happy and creating art projects being more important than living in a sterile environment with just one table for crafts! I see a house which is more evident as a "home" with children being allowed to be children. I see more time spent with the girls than picking up every single piece of laundry. I see a home where children were loved.

Well I saw art projects that didn't look too happy to me so I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

I knew it was a photo of CWW. How strange to cut out his children?

The girl in the pic appears to be a minor may not be directly involved so no name or pic

I find it interesting to see how we all, or many of us, see something different. This is not meant to argue with what anyone else sees, but as an observation. Personally I don't see the house as a home where children were allowed to be children at all. The place looked incredibly depressing to me, not at all a happy kids' home (not saying the girls were not happy, it's just the house doesn't scream 'happy kids here' to me).

With the exception of what looks like a blanket fort in the youngest girl's room, I don't see any cool playing 'projects', just clutter and things that should have, but weren't put away. I'm not judging - my house does not look a lot better at the moment. But most of the stuff is actual kids' stuff. Foam swords, legos, (oh crap there's a soccer bag and soccer ended in October), toy walkie-talkies, some Star Wars figurines, a couple of nutcrackers that went from decoration to army I guess, a stuffed animal, a couple of drawings.

Except for the girls' rooms, I didn't see much actual kid stuff lying around in the Sievers' pics.

Again, not arguing - I genuinely find it very interesting (although probably logical) that different people see so many different things in those pics. It's probably exactly what sums up the strength of WS - we are all (mostly) capable of respectfully hearing others' opinions and how we see things, and we chisel and chip and combine all our opinions to come to some very valid conclusions at times.

*warm fuzzies* lol

You are absolutely right!

At first when I looked at the photos every room looked to have a depressive feel to it. Because the rooms were so "messy" I assumed (I was wrong) that the children were considered more important than the tidying. I should have stuck to my "gut feeling" that something was wrong in that home. I was wearing my "optimistic" rather than my "reality" glasses.

I know that because T.S. was deemed to be so caring by others who knew her - I tried to translate that feeling into that house. I failed miserably. Thank you for your astute observations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back