GUILTY NJ - Brendan Creato, 3, found dead in Cooper River Park, 13 Oct 2015

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the sister/Auntie was leaking the truth. Just wow. WHY????????????

attachment.php

David "DJ" Creato being taken into custody today, January 11, 2016.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...n-Woods-Indicted-in-Sons-Death-364888771.html

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 533
Here is a post from the first page of this thread:

Listen to the 911 call: http://6abc.com/news/listen-911-call...-case/1030742/

The caller identifies himself as the boy's father, D.J. Creato. "I just woke up and my three-year-old's missing, a three-year-old boy. His name is Brendan," then goes on to say the boy was wearing red pajamas.

Quickly into the call, the father appeared to ask a third party if there was a change. "Hold on . . . is he in there?" Creato asked. "No, yeah, he's missing."

The dispatcher later asked: "You didn't hear anything or see anything or nothing like that?"

"No. I just woke up and he wasn't in my apartment. I don't know if he wandered out or what happened. I don't know where he is," Creato responded. "The door was locked, I guess he unlocked it and left."

Toward the end of the recording, a woman can be heard in the background yelling out for Brendan, and Creato is heard telling her that both the "top door" and "bottom door" had been locked.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ne...rIARkXtmRSR.99

BBM

Interesting that the very FIRST THING he does is try and give himself an alibi. He does not say ' MY SON IS MISSING' ----No, he says ' I just woke up and my son is missing…' :liar:

I did not see this coming today of all days. Lonzie Barton's remains have likely been found and now an arrest on this case.

I was :fence: sitting on this one.

Still no COD, and it doesn't sound like we will hear much else until it goes to trial.

WTH happened?? I'm having a hard time believing this could have been intentional. I'm usually not surprised!

Accidental Burking - type death, and then the father panicked??

This is where I am right now, hoping it was accidental (somehow) with a panicked attempt to cover up.

Interesting that the very FIRST THING he does is try and give himself an alibi. He does not say ' MY SON IS MISSING' ----No, he says ' I just woke up and my son is missing…' :liar:

This was exactly what I thought after initially hearing the 911 call. I even ended up finding a great analysis of the call <modsnip>

The only reason I stopped thinking it was him was because the prosecutor said he was not a suspect! Guess they needed to throw everyone off for this one. I am so interested in evidence!!

Here is a post from the first page of this thread:

Listen to the 911 call: http://6abc.com/news/listen-911-call...-case/1030742/

The caller identifies himself as the boy's father, D.J. Creato. "I just woke up and my three-year-old's missing, a three-year-old boy. His name is Brendan," then goes on to say the boy was wearing red pajamas.

Quickly into the call, the father appeared to ask a third party if there was a change. "Hold on . . . is he in there?" Creato asked. "No, yeah, he's missing."

The dispatcher later asked: "You didn't hear anything or see anything or nothing like that?"

"No. I just woke up and he wasn't in my apartment. I don't know if he wandered out or what happened. I don't know where he is," Creato responded. "The door was locked, I guess he unlocked it and left."

Toward the end of the recording, a woman can be heard in the background yelling out for Brendan, and Creato is heard telling her that both the "top door" and "bottom door" had been locked.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ne...rIARkXtmRSR.99

BBM

Interesting that the very FIRST THING he does is try and give himself an alibi. He does not say ' MY SON IS MISSING' ----No, he says ' I just woke up and my son is missing&#8230;' :liar:

Katydid,

Statement Analysis proves out again :(

I was holding out hope that this was just a call from an extremely chill, possibly stoned father in a state of disbelief.

attachment.php

David "DJ" Creato being taken into custody today, January 11, 2016.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...n-Woods-Indicted-in-Sons-Death-364888771.html

The aunt of 3-year-old Brendan Creato, who died under mysterious circumstances in Haddon Township last month, testified before a grand jury Monday, according to an NBC10 source. NBC10's Denise Nakano speaks to the aunt's attorney about a video she made last year which featured her nephew playing the role of a young boy who vanished and later died. (Published Thursday, Nov. 12, 2015)

???

The rumor going around locally is that DJ was dealing Ecstasy and Brendan accidentally obtained it. There have been references to a shakedown at the local high school possibly related to that, that they were questioning students who he allegedly dealt to around November. Perhaps that would explain why the prosecutor's office was being cagey about the full toxicology results?

The rumor going around locally is that DJ was dealing Ecstasy and Brendan accidentally obtained it. There have been references to a shakedown at the local high school possibly related to that, that they were questioning students who he allegedly dealt to around November. Perhaps that would explain why the prosecutor's office was being cagey about the full toxicology results?

Perhaps, but if he's being charged with first-degree murder that denotes intent, planning, etc.

Holy crap I just teturned on the news and saw this...what a day with Lonzie Barton now this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't follow this one but another drug dealer and a dead baby is too much.
Stop killing our babies !!!

I did not see this coming today of all days. Lonzie Barton's remains have likely been found and now an arrest on this case.

I was :fence: sitting on this one.

My goodness, I have some catching up to do! I was shocked by this as well. I just saw it on my Facebook feed and came here to see if there had been a heads up here.

Interesting. I could have sworn where I read that the tox reports were negative for anything. Maybe I am mistaken but if they were negative (and whoever released that info wasn't lying to throw people off or whatever) wouldn't a drug like Ecstasy show up?

HADDON TWP., N.J. (WPVI) --
A toxicology report on 3-year-old Brendan Creato has come back negative, according to the attorney representing the child's father.

The negative results mean no foreign substances were found in his system at the time of his death

http://6abc.com/news/lawyer-toxicology-negative-on-brendan-creato/1064931/

A toxicology test on a Haddon Township boy whose body was found in the woods three weeks ago has come back negative, an attorney for Brendan Creato's father, D.J., said Monday.
Toxicology tests generally determine whether drugs or other chemicals were ingested, and would come back positive if that had occurred.
"It is another small answer," said Richard J. Fuschino Jr., D.J. Creato's attorney. "But it just really begs more questions."

http://articles.philly.com/2015-11-04/news/67990360_1_death-deepens-toxicology-haddon-township

now granted it is dad's attorney who said that. But really, what would be the point of lyingto the press about such a result? The state could always come back with "that is not accurate"

But they didn't. That makes me think that this baby's death had nothing to do with accidental overdose. That is just one gal's opinion though. I am no tox expert and have no idea how long various drugs stay in the system.

I'm so glad something is happening on this case - I wonder what LE have been doing behind the scenes to get enough information to charge DJC. They must have a cause of death to charge him with first degree murder, otherwise it would be manslaughter, surely?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emmachabada
Back