Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit it, I fell asleep as predicted at my keyboard. Who knew Pete's :coffeews: doesn't work 100% of the time after this many nights of insomnia?

Well, I'm up to brew another pot, but my eldest has zero period and then the youngest is off to school. I'll be back online to work on the transcription (because I agree it needs to be on the thread - this is an excellent point).

Thank y'all for the words of encouragement. It's raining here again. I'm grateful it isn't bitterly cold as it is in Pinson and in many other places in the US.

I won't get into the wild possibilities swirling in my head right now. Need coffee! Besides, there has to be a reason that local LE is handling this the way they are. I'm putting my faith in what's being said (and not being said).

ETA: every single searcher (and anyone who has lent a helping hand in support) is an angel on earth. This is what is means to care, and my faith in humanity has been restored by the community response. I just want (more than anything) for Noah to come home to his family so he can grow up with his sister, and be a part of his family again. :please:

#FindNoah
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kimi_SFC.............

:hug:..................You are an Angel for Noah! Thank you!

kimi_SFC,

I appreciate all that you do-- upstairs and downstairs. Thanks. You are one of the awesome people here doing the work that keeps us informed.

I'm new to this thread, haven't read the responses yet, so my apologies if this has been mentioned, but after reading the summary of the circumstances this case it seems eerily similar to other cases that David Paulides has chronicled. Nothing makes sense.

I'm new to this thread, haven't read the responses yet, so my apologies if this has been mentioned, but after reading the summary of the circumstances this case it seems eerily similar to other cases that David Paulides has chronicled. Nothing makes sense.

Thank you for this mstrbill

We have a thread here on WS (I have to find it :lookingitup: ) and I recall a reference somewhere (can't remember exactly where) about "Missing411" (not sure if this is the same thing

He is former LE and a now-writer, who is focusing on missing persons cases in national parks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides

I'll be back with the WS thread.

And
:welcome4:

So many of us can't really sleep thinking of Noah and his family.
That may seem odd to others but if they stuck around here very long they would realize that's one of the reasons we are here. The main reason.
We really care about the missing and the lost. This is just breaking so many hearts.
Noah:candle:
jmo

Thank you for this mstrbill

We have a thread here on WS (I have to find it :lookingitup: ) and I recall a reference somewhere (can't remember exactly where) about "Missing411" (not sure if this is the same thing

He is former LE and a now-writer, who is focusing on missing persons cases in national parks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides

I'll be back with the WS thread.

And
:welcome4:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?254522-Missing-411-People-Vanishing-in-National-Parks

Sorry kimi :p I had it in my subs list so it was easy to find

No news yet this morning. It is 26 degrees here in North Louisiana and I just can't feel very good about my nice warm place and hot coffee while Noah is still out there somewhere.

With the heartfelt searching and dedication of the searchers I cannot understand why someone hasn't located Noah.

Please let today be the day!

I've been hesitant to mention this because it is so painful to think about, yet it might be of some comfort, so I will share it. When my friend's 15 yo son got lost while hiking with the Boy Scouts in the mountains of Iran, he got turned around when a blizzard came in. This was in December. In the spring, when the snow melted, his father found him. It was determined that as hypothermia set in, he became tired and layed down. It was there he fell asleep, peacefully. :(. I pray this isn't the outcome for little Noah, but I want him at peace, free of pain and suffering. I pray for strength for his parents, little sister, his grandma, and for all those whose lives he has touched. He has touched my heart forever.

Was so hoping to wake up to good news this morning but sadly I think reality is setting in. Can't see how Noah can survive in weather like this. #FindNoah

Oh, ILOKAL! I'm so sorry happened to your friend's 15 year old. Thank you for sharing it.

If Noah has to go, let it be peacefully as it was with your friend's son. I know what the outcome is most likely to be because of the amount of time Noah has been missing and the weather has been bad so much of the time. I had such hope Noah would be found in time. I think it is time for me to be realistic. He needs to be brought home regardless of what happened with him.

I hope they are able to find his body, at least, but also hoping no one else becomes a victim. I doubt the sheriff can even believe he can be found alive at this point, when he is limiting adult seachers to one hour.

I've been hesitant to mention this because it is so painful to think about, yet it might be of some comfort, so I will share it. When my friend's 15 yo son got lost while hiking with the Boy Scouts in the mountains of Iran, he got turned around when a blizzard came in. This was in December. In the spring, when the snow melted, his father found him. It was determined that as hypothermia set in, he became tired and layed down. It was there he fell asleep, peacefully. :(. I pray this isn't the outcome for little Noah, but I want him at peace, free of pain and suffering. I pray for strength for his parents, little sister, his grandma, and for all those whose lives he has touched. He has touched my heart forever.

I'm sorry for your and your friend's loss.

During the last stages of hypothermia, the muscles that constrict the veins (to reduce heat loss) become weak, which allows blood to rush to the surface of the skin causing the person to feel quite warm, maybe even hot. They often burrow into a small space and simply fall asleep. I hope this little boy's family is able to find peace and strength in the coming days.

So many of us can't really sleep thinking of Noah and his family.
That may seem odd to others but if they stuck around here very long they would realize that's one of the reasons we are here. The main reason.
We really care about the missing and the lost. This is just breaking so many hearts.
Noah:candle:
jmo

I'm just going to have to "out" myself on this one. I stay because it's addicting, and I keep thinking and thinking of things that might have happened. It's a mystery that I think possibly a lot of minds thinking together could solve. Because I've seen it done on this board - someone has a brilliant idea and it's true. I was on this board when William Owenby went missing - and someone posted almost immediately that Shawn Hornbeck was also missing from that exact area under similar conditions, and the perp was likely the same. NO ONE in the media, over the next several days, mentioned this. Sure enough, when Owenby was found, there was Hornbeck. There's a lot of smarts on this board.

I do lose sleep - but it's because my mind is wandering about maybe he's in a cattle barn snuggled with a cow. Maybe he climbed into the open trunk of a car. My mind is thinking, thinking, thinking, and praying.

But if I were heartbroken and crying and couldn't function, I wouldn't be here. I can't read Nazi stories, or stories of people being tortured to death, but I can read stories about kids who have wandered off and might be found.

I wouldn't be here if it caused me the kind of pain I see the occasional poster mention. Bless you.

I found this website because of Noah. I signed up quickly but a moderator just approved it today. There's so much I wanted to add but it's moot at this point.

I am a paramedic and volunteer firefighter. I have two golden retrievers that we initially were going to train for SAR, but I have three very young children and the time commitment was too much at this point in my life. I have worked with a SAR professional to train my dogs with my children's scents as we live in the middle of national forests and camp frequently, and it only takes a few seconds for these little ones to wander. I've done enough searches through work for this to be my worst fear.

Unfortunately I believe the weather conditions have been unsurviveable for quite some time. I expect this to become a recovery at any moment now. I continue to pray the family can have some closure and eventually find peace down the road.

I found this website because of Noah. I signed up quickly but a moderator just approved it today. There's so much I wanted to add but it's moot at this point.

I am a paramedic and volunteer firefighter. I have two golden retrievers that we initially were going to train for SAR, but I have three very young children and the time commitment was too much at this point in my life. I have worked with a SAR professional to train my dogs with my children's scents as we live in the middle of national forests and camp frequently, and it only takes a few seconds for these little ones to wander. I've done enough searches through work for this to be my worst fear.

Unfortunately I believe the weather conditions have been unsurviveable for quite some time. I expect this to become a recovery at any moment now. I continue to pray the family can have some closure and eventually find peace down the road.

Welcome to the board!

Was hoping for some news.

Is there a timeline somewhere ?

Tom Mapes, public information officer for the Madison County Sheriff's Office, said between 200-300 volunteers combed the expanded search area Monday night from about 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. but were forced to halt the search because the buses being used to b ring them back and forth from the site were needed to take the Chester County children to school.

Law enforcement resumed the search this morning.

"Law enforcement are out there this morning with fresh teams of dogs and new plans of attack," Mapes said.

He said he is not sure if Weaver will call for volunteers Tuesday evening as the temperatures are expected to be below freezing with a chance of sleet and snow likely after midnight.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...oah-still-search-and-rescue-mission/78996372/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong