Sievers Sidebar #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes bad enough that he involved her as much as he did, but the extra despicable and, in my eyes, unforgivable thing is that he was going to involve his mother in a most DIRECT way by having her discover TS :(

That beggars belief that a supposedly loving son would do that to his mother of all people. I can't imagine that damage that did to her knowing he had no problem having her see TS that way in addition to murdering TS.

Unless she believes he's innocent in this.

Sociopaths have no conscious nor do they feel guilt.

We have discussed numerous times that MS has the characteristics of a sociopath and a narcissist just from what we see and know.

Just my opinions.

I think of that expression "the nut doesn't fall very far from the tree"...and for now waiting to see who is who in all these people involved. I found her note kind of odd...only in that...after 10 years of marriage...you are either Bonnie...or Mom. That Bonnie (Mom) was just...I don't know. Felt like a distanced person...trying to work their way closer to TS....JMO

Just a different take on her signature. Could it be MS never let his mom and TS be as close as BS would have liked with only one daughter-in-law? MS did not want any chummy pals with his Mom as he more than likely never told her a straight story, always exaggerated the facts. If BS and TS were close, he would have been caught red handed in his lies a long time ago.

We can only hope that the canary will sing.
I think MS may be arrested following JR's Feb 22 release from federal custody and transfer to FL. It's possible and probable JR will be offered a deal for talking. JMO. Anyone agree?

I think of that expression "the nut doesn't fall very far from the tree"...and for now waiting to see who is who in all these people involved. I found her note kind of odd...only in that...after 10 years of marriage...you are either Bonnie...or Mom. That Bonnie (Mom) was just...I don't know. Felt like a distanced person...trying to work their way closer to TS....JMO
The (Bonnie (Mom) caught my eye before I even read the note. I felt the same about feeling like Bonnie wanted a closer relationship with Teresa, but, he was going to make sure it didn't happen :(

I think MS may be arrested following JR's Feb 22 release from federal custody and transfer to FL. It's possible and probable JR will be offered a deal for talking. JMO. Anyone agree?
Absolutely agree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

May be.

-Nin

I agree.

I still wonder why on earth he borrowed a camera. What did he need to take photos of? Surely not the crime? I haven't seen anything about what, if anything, LE found on the camera. Has anyone else?

Do we know exactly WHEN CWW borrowed the camera? Could it have been borrowed at a different time? Could it have been borrowed for some purpose unrelated to the murder?

I agree.

BATES 5133 PER Jerry Lubinski..."bought him a camera and computer with credit card"
And let us not forget Bates #5743 per Angela Wideman Wright, "We dont't never have any cash."!!!! My question is, "How did your husband suddenly explain the influx of $100 dollar bills he suddenly acquired?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288