Zellner Tweets

shadowraiths

LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the press release

And here is the article regarding her claim, via a since deleted tweet, on Jan 2, 2016, and I quote:

"whoever deleted Teresa Halbach('s) cellphone calls is either the murderer or part of (the) coverup. Either way the killer is free."

This was her tweet this morning.

Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw 2h2 hours ago
Visit w/Steven Avery at Waupon CC. He is identical to the other 17 innocent men we've cleared. Won't quit until he's out. #MakingAMurderer

This was her tweet this morning.

Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw 2h2 hours ago
Visit w/Steven Avery at Waupon CC. He is identical to the other 17 innocent men we've cleared. Won't quit until he's out. #MakingAMurderer

Except of course that he's a convicted felon rightfully serving time for being a felon in possession of a firearm.

Zellner is being assisted by the Midwest Innocence Project. http://themip.org/ they have a link to a press release on the home page.

The tweet that Zellner deleted.... I got the impression that she decided since she was taking the case, it was unprofessional and decided to delete it... she was too late though LOL lots of people seen it.

I read an article the other day with SA's now ex-girlfriend (the older lady) that said she had sent a file to Zellner about 4 years ago.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ert-Christianity-says-convinced-innocent.html

Four years ago, Sandy contacted Kathleen Zellner, a high-profile Chicago attorney with a long list of post-conviction victories under her belt, begging her to take Avery's case.
Sandy said: 'I kept emailing and I wrote, 'It's me again, I'm sorry, I'm stalking you but I feel so strongly - you're the one that's going to get him out.'
'Initially, she could not take the case because she was too busy. But she kept Steve's files and said some day she might be able to look at it again.'
Ms Zellner announced on Friday she would be taking on 'full and complete' representation of the Avery case with assistance from the Midwest Innocence Project.

I agree that she might have jumped on the bandwagon, but if the above is true, it wasn't necessarily new to her, also, I sure hope they wouldn't put their reputations on the line because of a documentary, I hope they have new evidence, or truly believe he is wrongly convicted.

Zellner tweeted yesterday:
Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw 15h15 hours ago
Another visit to Steven Avery. 38 boxes of files reviewed. He remains innocent & framed. #MakingAMurderer

anddddd we got our tweet for the day! LOL

Kathleen Zellner
‏@ZellnerLaw
Kratz letter to SA:Confess so I can write book & profit.This bloodsucking gives vampires a bad name #MakingAMurderer

kratz letter snip.PNG

I'm guessing Zellner tweeted the above because of this story out today:
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ng-a-book-about-the-steven-avery-case-w162416
According to WBAY-TV, Kratz is working on the book “because the one voice forgotten to this point is Teresa Halbach,” the woman who Avery and Dassey were convicted of killing in 2007.

apparently in September he wanted to be the voice for Avery IMO

Also, I would like to know what fingerprints he is talking about!

anddddd we got our tweet for the day! LOL

Kathleen Zellner
‏@ZellnerLaw
Kratz letter to SA:Confess so I can write book & profit.This bloodsucking gives vampires a bad name #MakingAMurderer

View attachment 87947

KK "....you had ONE opportunity to finally tell all the details, but now that will never happen."
KK "If you change your mind, and want to tell your honest story someday, please contact me."

Thought this was his ONE opportunity KK?
Shakes Head, I assume this was something he was trying to do because he knew the Netflix Docu-Series was due out at the end of the year?

I also notice him dismiss the fingerprints that have never been matched to anyone that was on her car.

ahhhhhhh the envelope she posted yesterday was post marked August 10th..... from this letter I'm guessing Kratz asked to be put on the visitors list?LOL Apparently SA's visitor list was full though LOL It was nice of SA to give Kratz something to do if he is bored ..... like look up the fingerprints that were all over the SUV.

and thanks for pointing out his ONE opportunity Mystic, well unless he changes his mind LOL

Seriously cannot make this stuff up! I hope no one buys his book, if it even gets published now! Coming out now to say it's for TH when in reality he wanted to do the book about SA and was rejected.

:laughing:

I seriously have little respect for Zellner as a lawyer going so low to make this a whole media show. Seems like she has really jumped on the media bandwagon with all these tweets and dangling that letter from Kratz (however crappy it was of him to write) like a carrot on a stick.

Yes, she has done some good work on exoneration in the past... A lot of cut and shut DNA cases/later confessions from actual killers have been involved in her wider work though... As a lawyer I think good for her getting these people out but she's not had to fight hammer and tongues for all her clients like people make out.

She seems to like publicity and I find it distasteful, most lawyers would keep their mouth shut and do their work. And her public support for Amanda Knox creeps me out after she was placed at the murder scene of Meredith Kercher.

ahhhhhhh the envelope she posted yesterday was post marked August 10th..... from this letter I'm guessing Kratz asked to be put on the visitors list?LOL Apparently SA's visitor list was full though LOL It was nice of SA to give Kratz something to do if he is bored ..... like look up the fingerprints that were all over the SUV.

and thanks for pointing out his ONE opportunity Mystic, well unless he changes his mind LOL

Seriously cannot make this stuff up! I hope no one buys his book, if it even gets published now! Coming out now to say it's for TH when in reality he wanted to do the book about SA and was rejected.

:laughing:

Even if my visitors list wasn't full and the prosecutor from the case I feel I was set up for asks to see me. My Visitor list would be full all of a sudden too.

I seriously have little respect for Zellner as a lawyer going so low to make this a whole media show. Seems like she has really jumped on the media bandwagon with all these tweets and dangling that letter from Kratz (however crappy it was of him to write) like a carrot on a stick.

Yes, she has done some good work on exoneration in the past... A lot of cut and shut DNA cases/later confessions from actual killers have been involved in her wider work though... As a lawyer I think good for her getting these people out but she's not had to fight hammer and tongues for all her clients like people make out.

She seems to like publicity and I find it distasteful, most lawyers would keep their mouth shut and do their work. And her public support for Amanda Knox creeps me out after she was placed at the murder scene of Meredith Kercher.

Didn't Kratz turn the Avery/Dassey case into a media circus? Didn't he go in front of cameras and narrate a story of snuff *advertiser censored* which served no other purpose than to outrage a potential jury pool against two people who should have had a presumption of innocence? While Kratz' public spectacles endangered the liberty of two people (something people should be most disgusted by) Zellner is bringing public recognition to the true nature and motivations behind his actions and her publicity stunts aren't being made at a time when someone's very freedom is at stake.

I have no issues with her taking this to a public forum. Kratz did it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

(snip)

Lol... I know. I wonder if Teresa Halbach's family wants Kratz to be "her voice." His voice... just... I don't know... someone I wouldn't leave alone with my children.

(snip)

I can't take credit for that one.... that would be Tawny's dish ;-)

I for one.... like Zellner's tweets LOL Is she doing it for the attention... absolutely, and why not! Did any of her clients have this type of media hype around it? I don't think so, and why not use it to her advantage, whether it's for her or her clients. She represents clients that were wrongly convicted, and I didn't realize how bad it was until the last few months.

I for one.... like Zellner's tweets LOL Is she doing it for the attention... absolutely, and why not! Did any of her clients have this type of media hype around it? I don't think so, and why not use it to her advantage, whether it's for her or her clients. She represents clients that were wrongly convicted, and I didn't realize how bad it was until the last few months.

Thanks for the correction. Fixed my quote.
I Love Zellner's tweets too, some people are getting their "Just Desserts" and I am fine with that. "Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold."

:ditto:
(snip)

You got that right!
Kratz had NO problem creating ANY type of media circus, IMO
Gloves came off in that respect, a long time ago.
IMO
Didn't Kratz turn the Avery/Dassey case into a media circus? Didn't he go in front of cameras and narrate a story of snuff *advertiser censored* which served no other purpose than to outrage a potential jury pool against two people who should have had a presumption of innocence? While Kratz' public spectacles endangered the liberty of two people (something people should be most disgusted by) Zellner is bringing public recognition to the true nature and motivations behind his actions and her publicity stunts aren't being made at a time when someone's very freedom is at stake.

I have no issues with her taking this to a public forum. Kratz did it. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

:ditto:
Creeps me out
And that's being nice:D
(snip)

Lol... I know. I wonder if Teresa Halbach's family wants Kratz to be "her voice." His voice... just... I don't know... someone I wouldn't leave alone with my children.

I'm sad to report.... there is no tweet of the day yet LOL
Maybe Zellner is busy working on the case :eek:

tweet of the day
Kathleen Zellner ‏@ZellnerLaw 21m21 minutes ago
Kratz book: Really about gardening w/all the planted evidence. 250 hours/14 of us preparing the non-fiction sequel. #MakingAMurderer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back