Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateB

Reaction score
teresa_sievers_combo.jpg

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ons-on-the-Teresa-Sievers-case-360157591.html

Discussion threads
Media thread
Case calendar
Discovery Documents and Photos - Sievers Case
Batch 3 Photos Photobucket
Forum: Dr Teresa Sievers Index
Sidebar #1

I have a Question?

After reading Marks FB page it seems they went to her mothers each yr on the same dates, (moms b day ) now does anyone know did T leave before her family thos times also or did she stay with them.T These were not really vacations only long weekends.

Check out the site lovefraud.com. Interesting story called economics 101 and the frog. Talks about how the frog slowly develops control in non subtle ways and how things can escalate when there are money problems.

Why did MS change the house deed so fast? I found the transaction dated 6/29/15.

Sale Price Date OR Number Type Description Vacant/Improved
0.00 06/29/2015 2015000165897 11
Sales disqualified as a result of examination of the deed
Corrective deed, quit claim deed, or tax deed; Deed bearing Florida Documentary Stamp at the minimum rate prescribed under Chapter 201, F.S.; Transfer of ownership where no doc stamps were paid. I

Why did MS change the house deed so fast? I found the transaction dated 6/29/15.

Sale Price Date OR Number Type Description Vacant/Improved
0.00 06/29/2015 2015000165897 11
Sales disqualified as a result of examination of the deed
Corrective deed, quit claim deed, or tax deed; Deed bearing Florida Documentary Stamp at the minimum rate prescribed under Chapter 201, F.S.; Transfer of ownership where no doc stamps were paid. I

He didn't change the deed. He (or a lawyer, or whoever) recorded TS's death certificate on 7/29/15. The assessor's office then noted that the ownership of the property had changed (due to TS's death) on 6/29/15. The "transaction" was recorded as a $0 sale (not qualified for reporting of the sale amount) because it wasn't a "real" sale.

He didn't change the deed. He (or a lawyer, or whoever) recorded TS's death certificate on 7/29/15. The assessor's office then noted that the ownership of the property had changed (due to TS's death) on 6/29/15. The "transaction" was recorded as a $0 sale (not qualified for reporting of the sale amount) because it wasn't a "real" sale.

If I interpret all of the above correctly once the death certificate was filed the assessor removed her name from the deed so only MS is on the deed? so legally the house is only his now.

If I interpret all of the above correctly once the death certificate was filed the assessor removed her name from the deed so only MS is on the deed? so legally the house is only his now.

Her name was not removed from the deed, but the effect of her death is that the house is legally only his now. Technically he could get the deed in just his name if he wanted to, but the effect of the joint deed followed by the death certificate is the same.

Does anyone know if we are waiting for the LEOs to release the next doc dump to the SA, or are we just waiting for the SA's office to release the docs? We just had another big homicide case in our area, and I know SMS's office must be working overtime. This will be the second triple homicide in under a year in Lee County. :(

Does anyone know if we are waiting for the LEOs to release the next doc dump to the SA, or are we just waiting for the SA's office to release the docs? We just had another big homicide case in our area, and I know SMS's office must be working overtime. This will be the second triple homicide in under a year in Lee County. :(

Could be a combination of the prosecutor and LE carefully weighing what to release and when. We did not get certain Bates numbered docs. There were smaller and larger gaps. Could also be workload and making sure, what is supposed to be sealed, protected, too graphic etc.. This is just not the only case related to the release of docs in Lee county. There is so much crime going on in the Fort Myers/ Lehigh Acres area.

-Nin

Could be a combination of the prosecutor and LE carefully weighing what to release and when. We did not get certain Bates numbered docs. There were smaller and larger gaps. Could also be workload and making sure, what is supposed to be sealed, protected, too graphic etc.. This is just not the only case related to the release of docs in Lee county. There is so much crime going on in the Fort Myers/ Lehigh Acres area.
-Nin

I know, and its so sad. I was born and raised in Lee county, and over the past decade it has really gotten bad. It is getting scary to raise kids here. I was actually a victim of a violent crime in Lehigh myself, about ten years ago. A teenage **** mistook my car for someone elses, and shot it up. Worst night of my life. But it has gotten even worse over the last decade. Multiple murders, shootings, and other violent crimes on an almost daily basis. I'm glad we have SMS now, he is the best sheriff we have had in a long time. But LEO can only do so much. They call the city limits area of Fort Myers "Little Pakistan" now, with Lehigh not that far off. Its sad watching an area you love go to crap

I can vouch for the fact that Teresa's handwriting is barely legible and always has been. I recognized Teresa's handwriting right away on some of the checks pictured in earlier discovery. Even her signature was barely decipherable. As I have mentioned before, Teresa could laugh heartily at herself with others. It was one of her many endearing qualities and one I particularly loved. Under different circumstances I think she would have laughed at the frustration one could experience trying to figure out what she was writing.

I also want to say that as a visitor to Teresa's homes in Florida I can vouch for the fact that the crime scene photos do not portray Teresa's style of living. Teresa loved light and air and openness. I can only suspect that the home was closed up tight for the trip and the pictures were taken before anyone opened up blinds or curtains etc... Mark was the builder of fences both literally and figuratively. Teresa also loved order in her surroundings both at home and at work. However, Mark was responsible for the home and I suspect she simply tired of chasing his lazy a$$ to get things done.

I have read many comments about the writings of JS, Teresa's oldest daughter. I am not trying to upset anyone, but I don't think it is appropriate to comment on what the children wrote in any capacity. They are children. Teresa loved her girls and would be devastated to know they were on such display and under such analysis. Please remember that just as Teresa was in a hyper-manipulated environment, so too are the girls. Thanks in advance to anyone that reads this and understands that I, like all of you, want to see the girls protected - they will certainly have enough to deal with in life due to the monstrosities of their father.

Thank you AmazonRain for always managing to kindly and thoughtfully put things in perspective. As Armchair detectives sometimes we forget these things. Hope you are doing alright. This can't be easy on you. ((( hugs))) You are a wonderful friend to Teresa.

People keep waiting for MS to be arrested. I'm not. The main reason for my feeling such is that, for LE and the prosecution, the arrest of CWW and the POI status of MS is a great place to be.

JR is still doing his six-month sentence out of state in a federal prison. That adds six months to the investigative time line, enough time to get through much of the contents of MS' computers which he literally trashed. They can take time to at least go through the financial files and personal e-mails to help make their case and find any other people involved in the murder or financial wizardry done by MS. And, folks, that's just the beginning.

At this point, JR is sitting in prison and probably hating it as well as dreading the end of his sentence. That should put him in a very foul mood prior to being extradited to FL.

He's not exactly the brains of the bunch. If anyone would spill the beans, it would be him. I just would like to know how many beans he has.

Meanwhile, MS hands are tied. He knows he's under extreme scrutiny and has to lay low. He has no money we know of and no place to go. LE will arrest him when they feel their case is air-tight.

My only regret is for Teresa's girls.

I know, and its so sad. I was born and raised in Lee county, and over the past decade it has really gotten bad. It is getting scary to raise kids here. I was actually a victim of a violent crime in Lehigh myself, about ten years ago. A teenage **** mistook my car for someone elses, and shot it up. Worst night of my life. But it has gotten even worse over the last decade. Multiple murders, shootings, and other violent crimes on an almost daily basis. I'm glad we have SMS now, he is the best sheriff we have had in a long time. But LEO can only do so much. They call the city limits area of Fort Myers "Little Pakistan" now, with Lehigh not that far off. Its sad watching an area you love go to crap

Jtate, so sorry you became a victim. PTSD is horrible.
Such a shame once quite towns and neighborhoods falling victim to useless crime.

People keep waiting for MS to be arrested. I'm not. The main reason for my feeling such is that, for LE and the prosecution, the arrest of CWW and the POI status of MS is a great place to be.

JR is still doing his six-month sentence out of state in a federal prison. That adds six months to the investigative time line, enough time to get through much of the contents of MS' computers which he literally trashed. They can take time to at least go through the financial files and personal e-mails to help make their case and find any other people involved in the murder or financial wizardry done by MS. And, folks, that's just the beginning.

At this point, JR is sitting in prison and probably hating it as well as dreading the end of his sentence. That should put him in a very foul mood prior to being extradited to FL.

He's not exactly the brains of the bunch. If anyone would spill the beans, it would be him. I just would like to know how many beans he has.

Meanwhile, MS hands are tied. He knows he's under extreme scrutiny and has to lay low. He has no money we know of and no place to go. LE will arrest him when they feel their case is air-tight.

Thank you CarolinaMoon- I needed this pep talk today. From your mouth to gods ears...

i agree totally except he does have $. With TS's death, he can cash in her 401K retirement. Her $, she worked so hard for will sickeningly probably help pay for his defense.

He's not pushing his own lawnmower yet...just sayin :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

He's not pushing his own lawnmower yet...just sayin :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Grrrr! You are not in financial trouble when you still have a Gardner for Pete sake. This just pizzes me off.

I don't give a crap- her money... His money- whatever. How's this for PC- he used THEIR money to have her killed- does that make it any less sickening because from where I'm standing- I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo