MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #3

Bumping for Myra! Where are you precious one?

A pretty Christmas bird for you, Sweet Myra. I named her Violet because I thought it may be your favorite color.

Violet.jpg

:bump:
Always in our hearts!
#WHEREISBABYMYRA????
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of Myra, at Christmastime.... :sleigh:

Myra should be four years old now.

Date(s) of Birth Used: November 30, 2011

Myra Lewis, age 2, has been missing in Mississippi since March 1, 2014. She was last seen by family members, between 10:30 am and 11 am, playing outside her home in Camden, Mississippi.

The FBI is offering a reward of up to $20,000 for information regarding the whereabouts of Myra Lewis.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/myra-lewis/view

https://www.fbi.gov/jackson/portlets/wanted/@@wanted-fieldoffice?selected-office=jackson

Four years old ? How can that be?

FIND MYRA !

Ok, if this is a redundant question, I apologize. Was the "store/grocery store" the mother visited ever determined? Looking at Google maps, it doesn't appear that there is one located in Camden. Maybe someone more local could tell me where she would have gone grocery shopping? This sweet baby needs to be found!

Who was she playing with outside?

Myra was playing outside with her sister. Their dad was allegedly asleep on the sofa in the living area. Her Mother told the girls to go inside the house as she was leaving for the store.

The K9 dogs lost Myra's scent at the street. If you look at google earth, their gravel driveway was not necessarily a short distance to the road. Is it possible someone picked up Myra from the road? Yes, if it was her mother. This area is very rural which leads me to believe there was little traffic ever along that road. They had no nearby neighbors. The mother was gone appx four hours or long enough to drive to Memphis and back.

Myra could have been sold into sex trafficking or just sold or given away. The lead of sightings of Myra in Memphis proved to be nothing concrete.

Shortly, thereafter, Myra's mother was imprisoned for a while on unrelated charges. She never changed her story of seeing Myra go into the back door with her sister. The family has moved from the only home Myra ever knew. To me, that indicates that they did not expect her to return home.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/3105...or-myra-lewis?clienttype=generic&sf19680888=1

''It's been nearly two years since the little Myra Lewis disappeared from her Madison County home. Although the missing toddler has not been located, a new team of private investigators has joined the search.'''

Thank God !
Find Myra :please:

Also from the link:
"There's a lot that needs to be unraveled in this case," said Sandye Roberts of Halos Investigations LLC.

Why is there so much unraveling to do if the Madison County Sheriff's Office had done their job in conducting a thorough investigation? Mrs. Roberts also used the word "if" when describing "if Myra had been abducted...".

I am more than thrilled with this volunteer group of Halo investigators. Whatever it is, may the truth been discovered/uncovered. We want to know where little Myra is. She deserves to be found. Myra deserves it.

:rose:

#NeverForgotten
WHERE IS MYRA????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members