ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I feel kind of icky how this thread is heading. She is a person of suspicion now, but hasn't been charged or convicted. Maybe she's innocent and they're doing this to force information out of her. I just think talking about her medical history and making up what sealed court cases could be about and painting her a bad mother seems to be not affording her the legal rights she's due.

I'm not saying we can't point out that, "She said this in this interview and I find that weird," or anything...but just past information or private medical history....

Just my opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I never got a hinky vibe from either parent, or from IR either. I thought perhaps they were trying to cover up that they had gotten a bit careless about supervising, but that most likely their story was essentially correct and DeOrr had wandered off from the campsite as they said.

And I'm not sure anything that has been said the last couple of days has changed my mind. I won't be surprised if evidence comes out indicating otherwise, but nothing that has been said qualifies as evidence. It's all opinions and accusations. Could be true. Might not be.

When one's medical history is not a private matter, as if one has told several friends and coworkers about a situation, it becomes common knowledge about that person.

Say a woman is open with others about a previous eating disorder, it can be retold without asking her permission. It's not nice, but it happens.

Or because the police say she's a suspect, people state she didn't love her son?

I have been made to understand that tubal ligation is a big no no with some groups. Perhaps that is why Vilt brought it up in such a way. But in response to whoever mentioned the women's rights things, I just want to say that I am not really thinking about women's rights at all. I am more thinking about logic. If a dude gets a vasectomy or a couple uses any number of means of birth control--which most do!--it is a little ridiculous to surmise that they want their existing children gone.

Trying very hard to think of a plausible explanation for the parents not wanting Vilt to take this case nationwide for exposure and also why in God's green earth would they be against him putting up $20,000 of his own money as a reward?!?!

Can someone PLEASE help me out with that?

But to take her medical history and then develop a theory that because she had her tubes tied, she had her child abducted or harmed?

It's really bothering me as well, and is making me uncontrollably more sympathetic towards her than I previously was, which I don't like! Lol. People seem pretty dead set on it though, so at this point I'm choosing to ignore it. Even if it comes out that she murdered that sweet boy, the fact that this came up will still irk me. It reeks of vilifying women for taking control of their own bodies, but at the same time I can see why it's a piece of the puzzle to many. I just wish the topic would die, but I feel like we can't kill it by giving it more attention. Just moo, not worth much.

I was one who requested a transcript due to a hearing impairment. I don't know if someone has posted one or not. I'm trying to catch up right now so hopefully it is forthcoming.

Is a transcript still needed for Nate's interview with Vilt?
I'm not sure if someone has already done this and don't want to double post.

Trying very hard to think of a plausible explanation for the parents not wanting Vilt to take this case nationwide for exposure and also why in God's green earth would they be against him putting up $20,000 of his own money as a reward?!?!

Can someone PLEASE help me out with that?
This seems like a much larger puzzle piece to me than the other stuff we're focusing on! Hear here.

Sure. I'll give it a try. They didn't want people coming forward with info. And they wanted this case about their son to fly under the radar until the attention finally drained out and they could get on with life.

Have to say that that is quite the ridiculous scenario.

If that turns out close to the truth I'll eat my hat. Or a crow for the internet crowd.

At this point, I have to agree. Seems WAY to far fetched for me. Obviously I would love to find out DeOrr is still alive. Sadly, I don't think that is the case.

lately it seems like you'd be in the majority in that hinky vibe, from what I can tell. Trying to distract myself from the debate over women's rights here, I'm going to point out that she may just have BRF syndrome (google it, it's inappropriate for me to describe here). I have BRF syndrome badly, so maybe that's why she doesn't set mine off with her looks so badly. I have countless candid pictures of myself looking as though I'm about to murder my dog, husband, a plate of fries, etc. So her face seems normal to me. DKsr, however, set mine off in that first interview badly. Yes, this is humour. If you want none of that, ignore this post please.

I also have BRF. It's not so much that part of her that makes me wonder. It's more the way she seems to look down all the time. But it could be perfectly innocent too. Who knows.

Haha. But I think you might mean RBF, right?

Ha! It is actually a pet peeve to me when people say RBF. That makes it sound like someone is a B**** who happens to have their face at rest. BRF sounds more like your face looks a certain way while in a resting state. I don't know. That's just how I always see it. The original video is BRF and it's pretty funny.

I am catching up, but I have not heard a single person anywhere say that they agree with Vilt that a woman getting tubal ligation proves they don't want to be a mother of their current children. Our guy Arnie agrees that this is ludicrous. Vilt is just very off-base on that and, IMO, his adoption hunch.

So, does that mean that, legally, you can disclose information for lack of payment? What about the whole "give a lawyer a dollar before you tell him anything" concept?

PIs do not ever establish a privilege with a client. Attorneys do.

PIs do not ever establish a privilege with a client. Attorneys do.
Yeah, I think I misunderstood what he was to them. I thought he was representing them in a legal capacity [emoji85]

As far as 'exposing' her tubal...the way I see it is that he was giving that information to explain why he came up with this secret adoption theory (which I think is pretty far-fetched, but at this point I'd love for it to be true if it meant that little sweetheart is still alive.) You know if he'd just given the theory, people would be saying,"That's impossible. Why would you even have such an idea?" So IN MY OPINION, he was flow-charting where his idea came from. Explaining what made him feel that way.

Also, let's face it...at this point the gloves are off. The parents have stiffed this guy for money, while raking in lots of cash through donations, told a film production crew that they fired him, (I wonder what reason they gave?) and have been deemed suspicious and involved by: two private investigators, the sheriff, the FBI, etc.
their stories have been inconsistent from the beginning, and God knows what else. Remember, we know only a tiny fraction of what the authorities know. Since we're all WSers, find me a case where all of the information has been released to the public as it is discovered.
I predict (hope and pray) that IF these parents are involved one of them cracks, and soon. Since LE feels they definitely are, they're applying any and all pressure they can. It seems they played nice with them for a good long time and the results of that have been futile. It's time to ramp up the game so they can find that toddler.

I am catching up, but I have not heard a single person anywhere say that they agree with Vilt that a woman getting tubal ligation proves they don't want to be a mother of their current children. Our guy Arnie agrees that this is ludicrous. Vilt is just very off-base on that and, IMO, his adoption hunch.

I have heard from some people that know him that Vilt is rather eccentric... I don't think many are buying his story. Not really worth arguing about. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288