ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember the human factor, folks. I've said this umpteen times on the mcstay thread. people have egos. period.

I agree with the poster that said (sorry I can't quote nor thank posts) JM might be the guilty party here but DK seems the more likely 'suspect'. Look at exactly how IR worded his interview. he might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but his attorney is...no one, not one of them, will describe what happened from Friday morning until the 911 call whether it be 17 minutes or 4 hours. doesn't matter...IMO they were all chemically under the influence (stoned, drunk, I don't care). IMO little deorr never made it to the local store (that was such a subject of stress for DR in their one and only interview regarding the truck and the other little blonde boy sighting). JMO either Thursday night or Friday morning something awful transpired (at the hands of the parents, yes I can say that within TOS now) and RW/IR were too "compromised" to remember.

EATON: What do you remember what happened up there?

REINWAND: I don’t want to comment on that.

EATON: Do you remember the last time you saw little DeOrr?

REINWAND: No comment.

EATON: But he was up there?

REINWAND: Yes, he was.

EATON: He was up there, you saw him, you know he was there.

REINWAND: Yes.

http://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/01/isaac-reinwand-i-had-nothing-to-do-with-deorrs-disappearance/

Nobody asked "Was he ALIVE the last time you saw him? Are you CERTAIN of that?" If he said he saw the boy alive but sleeping, that would be a "Yes." followed by a "Well, no, not really."

. I think he is the primary perp here and always have, due to his statements and actions.

Agree

See bold quote

Uh, we searched for - after about twenty minutes in a dead

panic, not knowing where he was in such a small area, and not

knowing, never being thereI knew I was in trouble.

I wondered early on if the child was handed off to someone too (snip). Never thought that a parent might have planned it.

It would explain the lack of scent at the campsite and the reluctance to have the case become national news but it was on Nancy Grace.

Now I go back to the baby in CA, abandoned in a motel room wearing an adult t-shirt who looked so much like DeOrr that I wasn't sure it was not him. But he was released to an hispanic woman.

But, when would this have occurred and would GGP be in on the scam?

Even according to DK he wasn't missing before they returned to the campsite from town so there could not have been a 'hand off' before this without DK noticing.

I think this WAS a scenario that Vilt had for a brief time but surely he has discounted it by now.

1. Women can be colder than men sometimes. Especially a woman who DID NOT WANT children and was "stuck" with one. She had a decent job, and no doubt paid a bundle for childcare. I can see her breaking it down into a cost-benefit thing. If you have something you do not want, and that is COSTING you money, and someone offers to take, even PAY for this "little inconveniece" it might be tempting, particularly if your "bonding: is superficial and just for show.

2. Honestly, very few people in the real world (as opposed to WS) watch Nancy Grace.

3. I thought that was weird too. Did they do a DNA test?

4. GGPA was immediately pegged as "unreliable" due to health issues so nobody would have believed him.

5. Good point.

6. The interview JUST happened, so I'd guess he DOES still consider it possible.

I was going to post last night about Jessicas supposed hysterectomy. I mean because if she had one then why would she have to go get any feminine products? Just wanted to point that even tho I don't really caee to talk about it. I do feel that's a bit personal.
Just pointing out that eother Vilt has that wrong or they did lie about that.

The P.I seems more vengeful about the parents not wanting him on national shows more than anything else. The guy wasn't there to find deorr. He was there to exploit the case. Jmo. He could have started his own fund me and simply volunteered his services. Jmo.

Now once the parents denied him the rights to their story to exploit on national tv. That's when he got mad. Jmo. And everything else is so he can be publicized as a key witness in a major case. Jmo.

A professional p.i is suppose to be similar to a lawyer that works for you and not allowed to publicly throw you under the bus. Jmo

I can't remember exactly what Vilt thought happened, but I think maybe he thought a relative of Jessica would actually hide behind a tree at the campsite and grab Deorr whilst Jessica kept Vernal out of the way off fishing. Hence a "planned abduction".

Who the heck is "Vernal"? I keep seeing that name and I am sorry to have to ask, but it seems as if this "person" is the Dad from the comments I have seen. But he is Deorr Sr, so I am clearly missing something.

I was going to post last night about Jessicas supposed hysterectomy. I mean because if she had one then why would she have to go get any feminine products? Just wanted to point that even tho I don't really caee to talk about it. I do feel that's a bit personal.

Supposed hysterectomy? He said she had her tubes tied. Where did hysterectomy come from? Is that another rumor?

Here is the link to the transcript of Vilt's interview: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-**NO-DISCUSSION-quot&p=12314932#post12314932

@LisaB

His full name is Vernal Deorr Kunz. Both the SB and FV refer to him as such, but the media have always gone with Deorr Kunz Sr. Don't know why.

Who the heck is "Vernal"? I keep seeing that name and I am sorry to have to ask, but it seems as if this "person" is the Dad from the comments I have seen. But he is Deorr Sr, so I am clearly missing something.

The missing child is Deorr Jay Kunz's. His father is Vernal Deorr Kunz. Vernal's father is Dennis Deorr Kunz. All three of them use the first name Deorr.

SBS clarification

FYI: Earlier this month, someone affiliated with the Shaken Baby Syndrome FB page (which is public) offered to "host" the Missing DeOrr flyers so that they could be shared publicly to bring awareness. That is where the SBS links originated (and why Jessica was sharing them on FB). It was used to work around the fact that if you share a flyer from a closed group, only members can see it (which isn't too helpful it you're trying to get a lot of shares and get the word out). Just thought I'd throw that our there because some folks are reading more into it....

SBS clarification

FYI: Earlier this month, someone affiliated with the Shaken Baby Syndrome FB page (which is public) offered to "host" the Missing DeOrr flyers so that they could be shared publicly to bring awareness. That is where the SBS links originated (and why Jessica was sharing them on FB). It was used to work around the fact that if you share a flyer from a closed group, only members can see it (which isn't too helpful it you're trying to get a lot of shares and get the word out). Just thought I'd throw that our there because some folks are reading more into it....

Thanks for posting this desert-blue. I was about to post something similar. When you don't know the back story as to why she posted the link, it is easy to read too much into it.

Cycles generally continue even after tubal ligation, which is what Vilt said she had done. It's different than a hysterectomy.

Just about to post the same- and to further clarify, you'd still need feminine products if it were a partial hysterectomy...just sayin', nothing more than that :)
IMO MOO, etc.

No new points have been confirmed on the timeline, Niner.

Disagree, respectfully. Vilt's letter, and the content of his interview are new. It is a FACT that he wrote and sent the letter. It is also a FACT that the was pillaged by a relative about the time they retained him. It is FACT that he was never paid. It is FACT that JESSICA was the one who did not want national publicity. Putting them into the timeline would mean extracting the dates these things happened from Vilt, however.

Cycles generally continue even after tubal ligation, which is what Vilt said she had done. It's different than a hysterectomy.

Very different, I bet my mum would of loved to have been able to just have her tubes tied instead of having a full blown hysterectomy to avoid cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hysterectomy? I thought she had a tubal? She'd still menstruate with a tubal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288