ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
AA: Have they checked Jessica and Deorr's home? Or interviewed their other children?

Klein Investigations and Consulting No comment.

What the h*** happened to Deorr? Parents need to make peace with the fact they'll be going to prison... and do the right thing! Tell the truth! Give DeOrr a burial.

Why has it never been mentioned that they went to the Silver Dollar on Thursday? It's a restaurant and bar. How is it that no one there remembers seeing DeOrr?

wow. what a mess. IMO this all comes down to the timeline, and he was careful not to answer those questions with any specifics. 8:00 - 2:36. lots of time to clean up a crime, folks.

extra thanks to concernedID and Bessie!!!

AA: Had they taken pictures or video with their cellphones up at the campground before the disappearance? or made calls to anybody?

I'm starting to fear just how evil the truth might be. :(

AA - The first private investigator had offered up a 20,000 reward i believe i heard, but the parents didn't want it. if they aren't guilty of anything, what could be their possible reasons for not wanting a reward at that time?

Klein Investigations and Consulting I cannot comment. Conjecture

DM: Has one of the 4 that were at the campsite come forward to what happened?

DG Did any, or all, of the adults go to the Silver Dollar Restaurant and Bar in Leadore on Thursday, July 9th?
Like · Reply · 2 · 15 hrs
Klein Investigations and Consulting
Klein Investigations and Consulting As this is in the timeline - and outside any prosecutional questions - the answer is yes.
Like · Reply · 2 · 46 mins
DG Was DeOrr with them?
Like · Reply · 34 mins

No answer from Klein. Where was Baby Deoor?!

What the h*** happened to Deorr? Parents need to make peace with the fact they'll be going to prison... and do the right thing! Tell the truth! Give DeOrr a burial.

It's mind boggling Poor little guy.

desert-blue, IMO that's where a lot of the "witnesses" come from. barflies aren't the most reliable but...if they saw deorr, that gives him life on Thursday the 9th. say, perhaps, IR fumbled his story the next day and said "I woke up around 8 and didn't see deorr". starting the timeline as klein said, at 8am.

thoughts?

GS: I don't think I've ever seen this question but to me, it is a huge red flag: Doesn't it seem odd that little Deorr's father states something like he hauled down the road in his truck to get a cell signal? It seems to me that, if a small child was thought to be wandering around, he would be afraid of driving too fast and running the child over.

DM I agree. So what was he really hauling down the road for?

Klein Investigations and Consulting Again - that is one statement made. There are 8 others as well. It depends on what statement you want to believe.

Wow! What about Klein's answer to this poster's question - crazy!

GS - I don't think I've ever seen this question but to me, it is a huge red flag: Doesn't it seem odd that little Deorr's father states something like he hauled down the road in his truck to get a cell signal? It seems to me that, if a small child was thought to be wandering around, he would be afraid of driving too fast and running the child over.

Klein Investigations and Consulting Again - that is one statement made. There are 8 others as well. It depends on what statement you want to believe.

CW - Thank you Bella's Friends: Unidentified and Missing Children for doing this. It does seem there are some "questions" on here by an individual that are not so much as a question, but an agenda. That is JMO

Klein Investigations and Consulting Bella's Friends: Unidentified and Missing Children CW - you bring up a great point. There are some which have created web sites, some that have created web pages, and some that simply talk to here themselves talk. We call these folks "hangers" that seemingly thing they know what they know based upon what they think. Let's be clear - there are now five groups that know the true story : LE, FBI, USDOJ Prosecutors, County Prosecutors (2 counties) and our firm. Anything other - is simple rumor. I have promised before and I know in our meetings with LE - when the time comes you all will hear the story. Right now we are all working.

Did DeOrr ever make it to the camp ground?

From what I can gather, the dam has broken on this case. With NINE witnesses providing "firm" info, and Klein indicating that things are changing by the day, I'm hopeful that the noose is rapidly tightening around the guilty parties' necks, so to speak.
As crushed as I am to have to finally agree that this beautiful toddler is no longer alive, I'm confident that there will eventually be justice for this little lamb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆