ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he means that the whole story about them going fishing, looking at minnows or whatever, and then DeOrr vanishing, was fabricated. JMO.

The whole fishing story is a red herring. Solidarity with the mountain lions!
Everlasting peace in Our Father's arms to little Deorr.

will try to put all Q&A into one doc and share later but thought I'd share one of the most jaw-dropping things I've read to date:

Q: Who made the 3rd phone call to 911. Was there a disposable phone in the hands of anyone while camping?
A: Klein Investigations and Consulting: "There were three calls made to 911. First, Vernal. Second, Jessica. Third, the grandfather."

:jawdrop:

I'm blown away, too. Wow. Now, THAT call would certainly be of interest.

Lots of comments as to the fuel type of vehicles etc. could it have been purchased as an accelerant perhaps? Horrible thought but perhaps plausible...

You'd just buy easier available gas in that case. Also isn't diesel harder to ignite?

Looks like DeOrr truck was a 86 dodge power ram I'm willing to bet it took deisal

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

I'm blown away, too. Wow. Now, THAT call would certainly be of interest.

Maybe I just don't have the imagination, but I can't see where you're going with that? Isn't it probably just ggp saying "My great grandson has wandered off and got lost"?

With his boots being 3 sizes larger than he wore, I just can't think that he wandered through the woods very far without either losing one or both or simply taking them off as they'd be floppy.
I also think boots that much too big would trip him up and make him fall, and what two year old wouldn't cry when they fell while walking in the woods? My grandchild sometimes puts on a real production when she trips and falls even in the living room, lol. She's two, everything is major and there's lots of "let me kiss it" to make it all better.
Also, wasn't Mom adamant that DeOrr stuck like glue to his parents? I'd think that he'd be heard crying if he got out of their sight, especially if he did take a tumble and would have likely been a bit testy so close to nap time.
Just some thoughts that have been going through my mind from being around a little one of that age.

So IF they burned Deorr's body, maybe they found bone fragments ?

AA: Have they checked Jessica and Deorr's home? Or interviewed their other children?

Klein Investigations and Consulting No comment.

I just realized you're doing some of the transcribing too, scmom. Thank you to you too !!!

I'm just catching up on the Q&A with Klein. Sorry if this has already discussed. So he is saying that there were three 911 calls. First was DK, second was JM and third was GGP. So the call that we can hear during Jessica's call that was released must be GGP calling in.

Why hasn't DK's been released?

In an earlier Q & A on their FB page, Klein released this statement:

"Klein Investigations and Consulting: There were three 911 calls which are public - 14:22, 14:26 and 14:28 hours on the 10th"

The time stamp on JM's call that was released to the news media clearly gives a time stamp of 14:28, so I'm really confused about the order of these calls....

If DK called before JM, then he must have been talking to 911 already when she called, which really makes no sense because he said he hauled away to get service. I will have to listen again, but I could have sworn I heard the name "Vernal" in the background of JM's call. Is it possible that DK talked to 911 for some number of minutes before giving them his name? I am confused...

Me either. If it where me I'd rather be in prison. I couldn't just go on with out especially knowing he's out there alone .
What gets me is after this last q&a it really sounds like all four new about the cover up. If that's the case then what in the world could make them all cover it up.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

bbm

If that's the case then what in the world could make them all (cover it up) open their mouth??

With his boots being 3 sizes larger than he wore, I just can't think that he wandered through the woods very far without either losing one or both or simply taking them off as they'd be floppy.
I also think boots that much too big would trip him up and make him fall, and what two year old wouldn't cry when they fell while walking in the woods? My grandchild sometimes puts on a real production when she trips and falls even in the living room, lol. She's two, everything is major and there's lots of "let me kiss it" to make it all better.
Also, wasn't Mom adamant that DeOrr stuck like glue to his parents? I'd think that he'd be heard crying if he got out of their sight, especially if he did take a tumble and would have likely been a bit testy so close to nap time.
Just some thoughts that have been going through my mind from being around a little one of that age.

Yeah, but the parents might have just made that up about his boots being 3 sizes too big. They were trying to make a big deal at the beginning about how he must have been abducted cos he couldn't have gone far in those too-big boots. Maybe it was just another lie. Presumably the boots are still missing, so Klein wouldn't know if it was true or not.

I've kind of come to the conclusion that we really know nothing about what happened that day, other than that they (or one of them) bought some stuff at the Stage Stop. I think anything else we've been told is make believe. MOO.

Wonder if there was a bonfire BEFORE they left to go on their camping trip? The whole trip could've been staged then which would require 4 people to have colluded...

I've just speed read all this. Looking forward to the summary as I'm sure I've missed stuff.

I feel really uneasy though, not sure why but I feel more spooked than I did before...

Is Caroline Klein Gear associated with Klein Investigators? It seems to me she is, if I recall correctly.
TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members