ID - DeOrr Kunz Jr, 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you burn diesel, it makes a ton of black smoke, like if you were to pour it on an already established fire.

If you use it to start a fire, it burns a lot slower than gas and it's a more controlled burn, IMO.

But keep in mind, diesel may be more difficult to ignite but it burns hotter and longer as well, from my understanding.

If I were disposing of a body, those reasons would make it an accelerant of choice.

This Q and A has me in tears.

Yes. Bad enough that the people who are supposed to love little Deorr may have caused his death, but to then deny him, lie about him, deny him justice, and leave him all alone. Poor baby. An innocent little boy, deserted. I hope someone in his family will, if they haven't already, stand up for him. All JMO.

The problem with Klein basically saying that IR has "knowledge" is that if HE is a direct witness, then what? They get him to roll on parents, drop his charges of lying, interference, whatever and then??? Defense atty would crucify him on the stand and he would NOT come off as reliable. I think this is one of the problems they keep mentioning. Hopefully their whole case doesn't hinge on the testimony of IR

Wonder if there was a bonfire BEFORE they left to go on their camping trip? The whole trip could've been staged then which would require 4 people to have colluded...

The other two could have colluded perhaps without knowing it, from the sounds of things....they both seem to have trouble distinguishing reality from fantasy. MOO.

If you burn diesel, it makes a ton of black smoke, like if you were to pour it on an already established fire.

If you use it to start a fire, it burns a lot slower than gas and it's a more controlled burn, IMO.

Maybe someone has come forward that witnessed such smoke...

You'd just buy easier available gas in that case. Also isn't diesel harder to ignite?

Just jumping off your post. DK's truck used diesel fuel. I don't have links, but many months ago some of us researched it and found some forums where he was looking for parts and talking about his truck. It was a Dodge Cummins, I believe. I'm not sure if he still has that truck, he might have replaced it.

Wonder if there was a bonfire BEFORE they left to go on their camping trip? The whole trip could've been staged then which would require 4 people to have colluded...
But then why would .IR lie for them?

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

GS: I don't think I've ever seen this question but to me, it is a huge red flag: Doesn't it seem odd that little Deorr's father states something like he hauled down the road in his truck to get a cell signal? It seems to me that, if a small child was thought to be wandering around, he would be afraid of driving too fast and running the child over.

DM I agree. So what was he really hauling down the road for?

Klein Investigations and Consulting Again - that is one statement made. There are 8 others as well. It depends on what statement you want to believe.

Klein is bringing it home. Holy smokes. One zinger after another. Wow. I am blown away by this Q&A.

But keep in mind, diesel may be more difficult to ignite but it burns hotter and longer as well, from my understanding.

Very true. I just think given what Klein has said today it renders a lot of the small details we've discussed the past few months moot.

I don't know how accurate this is (likely very inaccurate!) but it gives some idea of diesel rarity in that part of Idaho? http://diesel-fuel-stations.find-near-me.info/in/leadore-id

If I were disposing of a body, those reasons would make it an accelerant of choice.

I can't say I know whether it would be a good one or not but even if it was, it would also depend on how it was used, as Hoosier kindly pointed out. I know it is a pretty safe bet that they would be doing whatever they could to fly under the radar and not draw any attention to themselves...

In an earlier Q & A on their FB page, Klein released this statement:

"Klein Investigations and Consulting: There were three 911 calls which are public - 14:22, 14:26 and 14:28 hours on the 10th"

The time stamp on JM's call that was released to the news media clearly gives a time stamp of 14:28, so I'm really confused about the order of these calls....

If DK called before JM, then he must have been talking to 911 already when she called, which really makes no sense because he said he hauled away to get service. I will have to listen again, but I could have sworn I heard the name "Vernal" in the background of JM's call. Is it possible that DK talked to 911 for some number of minutes before giving them his name? I am confused...

Maybe Grandpa tried calling first from the campground and he got through but the connection was bad so DK was sent down the road to try for service and JM walked around the campsite trying to get service. Reception varies with different kinds of phones.

It is strange though that when they did the interview, Vernal didn't mention ggpa's 911 call but talked JM's call to 911 and him going down the road to get service.

Thanks to those who copied and pasted the Q&A from Facebook. It makes catching up via a lot of speed-reading marginally easier to those of us who are constantly 15+ pages behind!

I am thinking after the trip to the Silver Dollar Bar on Thursday July 9th something nefarious happened. Otherwise, WHY leave this information out completely? This is most certainly in the less then truthful category. JMO

So, I'm just doing some random research on the Stage Stop in Leadore and I came across this entry <modsnip>

I wonder if any of the new witnesses were "locals" hanging out at the Stage Stop.

Also interesting, the mention of "jo-jo's" which I know was hotly debated over here on WebSleuths. LOL!

The problem with Klein basically saying that IR has "knowledge" is that if HE is a direct witness, then what? They get him to roll on parents, drop his charges of lying, interference, whatever and then??? Defense atty would crucify him on the stand and he would NOT come off as reliable. I think this is one of the problems they keep mentioning. Hopefully their whole case doesn't hinge on the testimony of IR

BBM, great point. Hopefully they can find that baby ASAP so they have a lot more than witness testimony when it goes to trial.

I am not sure there's a delicate way to put this, but how would the campers above the campground not notice the smell coming from the lower campground? Unless it was windy enough to blow it all away pretty quickly, I'd think the first responders would also have noticed it.

Thanks to those who copied and pasted the Q&A from Facebook. It makes catching up via a lot of speed-reading marginally easier to those of us who are constantly 15+ pages behind!

Yes, indeed. A huge thank you for all your hard work!

I can't say I know whether it would be a good one or not but even if it was, it would also depend on how it was used, as Hoosier kindly pointed out. I know it is a pretty safe bet that they would be doing whatever they could to fly under the radar and not draw any attention to themselves...

You couldn't see black smoke at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member