IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to numerous news sources Wagers has been charged with battery four times. The Johnson County Journal has <modsnip> once as well.
You can get information on arrests and convictions by going to Oddesy Indiana and Doxpop. I don't think these sites allow links to results You must go to the site type in a name yourself. Then, if you want more details, you can go to the clerks office in the county where the case was tried.

yes, I'm with you about the <modsnip>, now that , and they have "testified" in MSM sites, can we sleuth them Bessie?

According to numerous news sources Wagers has been charged with battery four times. The Johnson County Journal has <modsnip>
You can get information on arrests and convictions by going to Oddesy Indiana and Doxpop. I don't think these sites allow links to results You must go to the site type in a name yourself. Then, if you want more details, you can go to the clerks office in the county where the case was tried.

You can also find information at mycase.in.gov

The theory involving the 5 N guys is a CONSPIRACY THEORY. We have about 6 conspiracy theories going on over the years. We have no proof of any of them. And, I feel some people cling to certain conspiracy theories for no other reason than a prejudice.

When it comes to a missing person. Every theory involving foul play and more than one person is a conspiracy theory. Doesn't mean they arent viable theories. They most certainly are.
Also, (and i think this is important to re-iterate) even if DM and/or JMW are involved, 5N and/or JW do not get a free pass.
Lets remember, most theories involving those close to LS, also include a local loser/methhead type.

In light of this new information, I really want to see that remote viewing video again because I remember some pretty specific things from it that fit in well with what we know now. It has apparently disappeared very recently.

The theory involving the 5 N guys is a CONSPIRACY THEORY. We have about 6 conspiracy theories going on over the years. We have no proof of any of them. And, I feel some people cling to certain conspiracy theories for no other reason than a prejudice.

If I recall, you've had a few conspiracy theories of your own, Jacobite. :)

Absolutly correct. When this is over, maybe I'll be able to say, I was right. Just never mind the 999.times that I was full of it.

I agree with you AKH, the only thing I can think is this:

1) JW is a primary suspect (LE spent a LOT of money executing two search warrants);

and/or

2) IF DM is involved, right now there is huge pressure on LE to gather all of the evidence, including ties to other missing women (remember the Brown County prosecutor has already added the "habitual offender" charges), and perhaps with enough evidence (assuming again that DM was involved in more than just HW's death), DM might be willing to negotiate some type of a plea deal in exchange for locations of other victims.

For whatever it's worth, I find it hard to believe that these two young IU students (LS and HW) are victims of two different perpetrators, just 4 years apart when so many similarities seem to exist. In fact, I would be interested in a statistical analysis of the probability of these two crimes being unrelated vs. related...

I don't really understand how #2 relates to the search of JMW's property. Is the scenario here that DM and JMW were both involved in Lauren's disappearance? What would be the probability of that, I wonder.

If Lauren was abducted by a random, I agree that DM seems to be an obvious suspect. By definition, a random abduction could have been by any creep on the street, JMW being another. But I find it hard to imagine a realistic scenario that would involve both DM and JMW, or any connection between the POI and DM / JMW.

Also, (just reflecting on some theories in the last few pages) I do not believe that Lauren or anyone in her social group would have any involvement with meth.

ETA: I think we will know the answer about JMW soon. The media claimed he may be linked to Lauren and at least 2 other women. This either suggests that LE has evidence linking him to at least three different missing women (in which case they must be moving toward charges) or they have nothing, and it was based on yet another rumor.

According to numerous news sources Wagers has been charged with battery four times. The Johnson County Journal has dear <modsnip>

I looked on mycase Indiana and couldn't find any battery charges?

ETA: Found this:

As far back as 1999, Wagers was arrested repeatedly for exposing himself in several central Indiana communities.

While Wagers&#8217; criminal record includes charges of intimidation, harassment and violation of a protective order, there was a single minor misdemeanor charge of battery causing injury which was eventually dropped.

Wagers was not in jail in the spring of 2011, when Spierer failed to return home from a friend&#8217;s Bloomington townhouse, but his criminal history does not include charges associated with violence or weapons as might be expected of a prime suspect in the young woman&#8217;s disappearance.
BBM

http://fox59.com/2016/01/29/source-dna-swab-sought-from-suspect-connected-to-lauren-spierer-search/

ETA: I think we will know the answer about JMW soon. The media claimed he may be linked to Lauren and at least 2 other women. This either suggests that LE has evidence linking him to at least three different missing women (in which case they must be moving toward charges) or they have nothing, and it was based on yet another rumor.

I'm not sure why they thought they'd find a body or bodies on his own family property, especially sharing it with his parents. And not that close to the house or buildings. Maybe in the middle of nowhere on the property...

I used to post here- and sadly when I returned I could not recall my user name, password, or which email address I used! All was auto saved on a now defunct iPad. :(

Anyway, this article details JMW's arrests - including a disturbing chain of young girls he chose to expose to- and a petite woman who thought JMW chose to expose himself to her, thinking she was a child.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/.../79703904/?from=global&sessionKey=&autologin=

Hi Abbey R, I agree with you that JMW and DM seems like a tenuous link.

I also have a hard time believing, however hard these students at 5N liked to party, that these students would be trying to score substances at 3am-4am. I have thought about how devastatingly sad it is that those 5N guy(s) were okay with just letting her walk home, but it sounds like none of them wanted to deal with her anymore at that point. If she was insisting on leaving (maybe her boyfriend would have been unhappy to learn she spent the night) still we all know it's hard to keep a person under the influence from doing something they are determined to do.

If I were a betting person, I might be betting on a possible connection between JMW and DM based on 1) convicts who MAY have met in prison or by some other means and may have a lot of other things in common; and 2) proximity of LE searches to location of HW's site and JMW's properties.

As a near lifelong resident growing up in btown and spending quit a bit of time as as "cutter" cruising campus in my late teens, I am glad there is as small spark in this case. Living in the south now, I only get to visit btown about 4 times per year during the holidays and still try to get out and search.
Praying this tiny spark leads to something.

I also have a hard time believing, however hard these students at 5N liked to party, that these students would be trying to score substances at 3am-4am. I have thought about how devastatingly sad it is that those 5N guy(s) were okay with just letting her walk home, but it sounds like none of them wanted to deal with her anymore at that point. If she was insisting on leaving (maybe her boyfriend would have been unhappy to learn she spent the night) still we all know it's hard to keep a person under the influence from doing something they are determined to do.

If I were a betting person, I might be betting on a possible connection between JMW and DM based on 1) convicts who MAY have met in prison or by some other means and may have a lot of other things in common; and 2) proximity of LE searches to location of HW's site and JMW's properties.

BBM yeah its going to haunt them for the rest of their spoiled, privileged lives. You say she was insisting on leaving....but you can't know why..no one knows why but the 5N POI, that's why they're POI. Notice LE hasn't said word one about them YET.
We shall see what the local pervs say when LE turns up the heat. THEN we can say devastating.

Are JMWs properties and the HW site close in proximity to one another?

Are JMWs properties and the HW site close in proximity to one another?

Good Question!!! JMW== Old Morgantown Rd. and the burg of Trafalgar (mom's house?) are on the north east side of Yellowood Forest and then eventually near the upper part of Lake lemon, WHEREAS HW was found in Brown County on the Southeast side of said forest and the south east side of the lake are, Plum Creek Rd. runs all the way back up to 45 through both Unionvilles and right back to Bloomington.
DM lives west of Plum Creek Rd. but lives in the general area=Lake/Woods.

So yes, in local yokel terms, they would have brushed shoulders at the Needmore General Store, the bait shops and perv roundups. Not even a hint of a problem for them to know each other. Bloomington is a bit larger now, but in their lifetimes, it was so small that everyone down there knew everyone. My mom is from Morgantown, and believe me, the town is WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD sorry to offend any Morgantownites out there. Used to show my horse down there when half the town still had outhouses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member