VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replying to this post from the last thread as WS wouldn't load for me last night so I am playing catch up!
"Why would a university/college freshman go online looking for a date when they've just been dropped into an campus full of young woman? Doesn't make sense. Think about it. ewww. Most kids are hanging with their roomate, floor, dorm and have a full plate with classwork and social activities."

FWIW: I am married to a [mechanical] engineer. We & our friends all joke about how we ever wound up together; I have an outgoing personality, where he is much quieter, and (in the nicest way possible to say it) somewhat socially awkward. He always says that's how engineers are. My best friend is also an engineer (also mechanical), and I can recall going to visit her in college & going to a frat house for a party with her before Summerfest. (She went to a big university after high school; I stayed closer to home & lived in a townhouse & rented a duplex, so I never had the large university experience or that of dorm life). I expected the party to be like frat parties on the movies. It ended up being SO boring; I soon found out it was the engineering fraternity & that was their typical 'party' style (in that area at least). My best friend is definitely more outgoing than my husband, but her fiancé--a [civil] engineer, is great, but also what I'd consider socially awkward at times. My cousin is married is also married to an engineer. She is more outgoing & outspoken like myself, & he is quite socially awkward. We joke about being married to the same person; our husbands always blame their awkwardness on 'it's an engineer thing.' My husband & I would never have wound up dating if it wasn't for me, because he was SO shy/awkward! I realize not everyone who is an engineer is awkward (i.e. My best friend), however, in my own experience it does seem to often go hand in hand. So maybe he didn't have the self confidence to meet people in a 'normal' setting due to a possibly awkward personality? My husband & I actually met on match.com in college. I was a single mom & did not have time or interest in meeting at parties, bars, etc. he was on because he was too shy/awkward �� In hindsight, I wouldn't go on ANY online dating site or app nowadays. I felt more safe with match.com because you had to pay for a membership so o felt that ruled out crazies, but now I wouldn't even believe that.

I I also saw it speculated that, being an engineering major he must've had good grades. I know nothing about VA Tech, but my husband's high school grades were only average.
All my opinion only!

One story said DE stayed in his room a lot. Another said she was quiet. I wonder how the heck they ever managed to meet up and plan such a thing.

SOCIOPATH. I would love to hear her speak in court. I wonder if she would sound at all remorseful. Doesn't seem like it.

For a couple of supposedly 'smart' teens....they seem pretty stupid to me. And I'm glad of it. Their stupidity helped them get caught. Hopefully it will make justice swift.

I imagine the ground would be pretty hard for the cold weather too.

It was a 9-11 'memorial' on campus, I believe. It didn't have anything to do with VT massacre.

Since she's been arrested, I think we can link to her SM accounts. Here's the link - Click Here
Does anyone know who "bae" is that she refers to as having a couple of dates?

Natalie Keepers' lawyers said she likes Swedish Fish candy and is a member of the “Disney Princess Club” – a detail that drew an audible laugh from Natalie Keepers in the courtroom.

building a "she's just a little girl" defense?

I cannot believe she had the nerve to chuckle or laugh or anything in the court room. And in front of Nicole's family! I am so angry.

Well, I guess I CAN believe it because she's clearly not a normal person.

Ahhh. I imagine the complaints of the mattress and food stemmed from an attempt by her parents to have her released on bond to their custody. They were probably grasping at straws trying to come up with a reason to have her given bond and that's the best they could come up with.

I wonder whether she's freaking out, even suicidal. I hope they keep her on suicide watch.

We're only in the first phase of prosecution for VA. Grand Jury will likely meet soon, and upgraded charges at that point. I don't think we've seen all the charges against these two at all. Looks like so far they are each pointing the finger at the other for the actual killing. Wondering if either have wounds? Stabbings often result in the perp getting cut as well. Knife slips, and finger or hand gets cut.

With what has been released so far, I believe both were present and participated in the murder.

Well is she one of those bandwagon gluten free people or a diagnosed celiac? If celiac she could get violently ill. Not that I give two *advertiser censored* (see what I did there?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:

Three days after Lovell disappeared, authorities received a warrant to search Eisenhauer's dorm room and while looking through the apartment Keepers sent him a text reading 'POLICE'.

After seeing the text, police started questioning Keepers and she reportedly admitted to helping dispose of the body and told them where to find it. She also gave them directions for where to a suitcase in her dorm room where she had apparently hidden Lovell's blanket.

I have a hard time believing she'd want to plan all this and get excited about it and then NOT participate in the stabbing.

Wild speculation here....the parents say NK had an appendectomy and that DE drove her. Since that procedure is usually done in an emergency, it makes sense that the parents wouldn't be there and the patient would need the help of whomever was close by.

However, it also could be an excuse for any other procedure that the patient didn't want to admit to parents. Abortion perhaps? That would explain the choice of DE as the person who accompanied her, if they did indeed have an intimate relationship.

Again, this is WILD SPECULATION. She could, in fact, have had an appendectomy.

Opinions subject to change.

What happened to smoking a joint to do something exciting. That was the extent of my badness in my youth. Jmo. Hoping somehow Nicole's family stays strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote:

Three days after Lovell disappeared, authorities received a warrant to search Eisenhauer's dorm room and while looking through the apartment Keepers sent him a text reading 'POLICE'.

After seeing the text, police started questioning Keepers and she reportedly admitted to helping dispose of the body and told them where to find it. She also gave them directions for where to a suitcase in her dorm room where she had apparently hidden Lovell's blanket.

Good timing! She certainly knows how to implicate herself.

Reported twice in this article that DE had sexual contact with his young seventh grade victim and this:

In his first interview with police, Eisenhauer admitted to seeing the middle schooler shortly before she went missing, Pettitt said, but he said he had just driven to her apartment complex and that the girl had come over to his car to give him “a side hug,” and that he had left.

Keepers, in two interviews with police, revealed that Eisenhauer had said he killed the middle schooler and also told them that she had helped load her body into the trunk of Eisenhauer’s Lexus. She then helped him unload the body in a remote area just across the border in North Carolina.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ocal-news_va-tech-murder-330pm:homepage/story

The Craig Creek Road location interests me. About 8 miles down that road is where the Childs/Metzler double-murder took place. They were also VT students and it's never been solved. Five years, now.

Eisenhauer/Keepers would have entered that road at the western end. A short distance down the road is a shooting range:

http://www.fs.usda.gov/wps/portal/f...n+National+Forest+-+Blacksburg+Shooting+Range

st two murders of that crime took place in Ambler Johnston Hall. That is the same dorm that David Eisenhauer resided.

After the Cho murders, police searched the Duck Pond at Virginia Tech. I believe they were looking for his computer hard drive. After the Lovell murder, police search another pond on campus.

Since Keepers has said she was excited to be part of something secret and special, I wonder if the two were inspired and/or obsessed with the Cho massacre and the Childs/Metzler murders.

Google view of shooting range:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...0x884d950adc06dcc3:0x86ceb8ea4842da2d!6m1!1e1

Thanks for the location of the shooting range. I added it to the map. https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z2VLvG6QAl8U.ka7xd-tCxjMI&usp=sharing

I just thought I'd add my personal story to this, because I can relate to some things about DE. Certainly not going after anyone as young as 13 or murdering anyone, but I didn't fit in. In high school, I basically had a small group of close neighborhood friends. In school, I literally talked to no one else. The same thing continued into college. I had friends in college, but basically none of them were from classes. I barely said a word in class there either. Plus, engineering classes were like 85% male, so I wouldn't have met women there.

I went out to parties all the time, but again, those were male dominated at my school and my male friends and I weren't smooth. I had close friendships with my all male floor freshman year. We did everything together, like 30+ of us. Our lounge had a stair to the all female 2nd floor. I had a huge crush on someone that lived up there, yet I was in her room a total of once, maybe twice all year. She had seemed to show a little interest when I interacted with her too, like sitting close by me at a basketball because we happened to have a mutual friend. At the end of the year, I spoke so little that she was still calling me "hey you." Now, I would be so much more aggressive trying to court her than I was back then.

At that time I felt more comfortable talking to younger women and I was always more comfortable online. From 18-20, I was still talking to a few younger girls from my area back home. They would've been 16 or 17 at the time. Nothing ever really came of those either, but I was more comfortable in that setting than with the women on my own college campus. I still don't see how he would be interested in a 13 year old unless he didn't know she was 13, but I could see how he could be more comfortable with younger girls.

You guys. I've been following this from the beginning. After reading the Roanoke.com article I am at a complete loss for words.

"She also pointed out that she's allergic to gluten – a dietary restriction that's not being met in jail."

REALLY?!?

Really.

Aw I bet her tummy hurts. You know what else hurts? Being brutally murdered.

I just can't with this. Just. Can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member