Dr. Sievers' RHHC Medical Practice - Operations & Website

Can someone refresh my recollection. Did not somebody say that they we're at the building( in another office )and saw him throwing them away and they called law enforcement? I wonder if that person went to the funeral?

And law enforcement in the document dump specifically said that CWW nor JR was at the office because they had an alarm system there it was not activated iirc . I don't recall if they said anything about the office having video surveillance.. I don't think video was mentioned.
Wasn't it Wendy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Wasn't it Wendy?

Just a few pictures of the office building and info regarding how much it is to lease in the building.....

Broker Information
Company: Welsh Companies Florida Inc.
Listing Summary
Total Space Available: 3,166 SF
Rental Rate: $20.32 /sf/year
$1.69 /sf/month
$5,361.09 per month
Min. Divisible: 1,000 SF
Max. Contiguous: 3,166 SF
Listing Type: For Lease
Property Type: Office
Building Size: 43,815 SF
Lot Size: 11.19 AC
Date Available: Immediately
Listing ID: NP17553517
Find out more...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 58
Just a few pictures of the office building and info regarding how much it is to lease in the building.....

Broker Information
Company: Welsh Companies Florida Inc.
Listing Summary
Total Space Available: 3,166 SF
Rental Rate: $20.32 /sf/year
$1.69 /sf/month
$5,361.09 per month
Min. Divisible: 1,000 SF
Max. Contiguous: 3,166 SF
Listing Type: For Lease
Property Type: Office
Building Size: 43,815 SF
Lot Size: 11.19 AC
Date Available: Immediately
Listing ID: NP17553517
Find out more...
OREGONMAMA, You have provided great information on the lease expense. $5,361.09 per MONTH That comes to over $64,000 per year!! And, it is a "NNN" triple net lease which means the tenant will have to also have to pay for their proportionate share of MAINTENANCE, TAXES and INSURANCE on top of the monthly rent.

OREGONMAMA, You have provided great information on the lease expense. $5,361.09 per MONTH That comes to over $64,000 per year!! And, it is a "NNN" triple net lease which means the tenant will have to also have to pay for their proportionate share of MAINTENANCE, TAXES and INSURANCE on top of the monthly rent.
You go girl! Is there anything you don't know? Lol [emoji6]

Well that "didn't go over with the splash I had intended." :notgood::notgood: I thought ya'll would take my "suspicions about Brother brand units and run with it."...!
Secure Print
For document security, many Brother printers offer a Secure Print feature. This feature password protects documents to help ensure that only the password holder will see confidential documents.
Simply stated, when a fax comes into your office, usually anyone standing near the machine can read it....But, if a person sends you a "secure fax" then only the person who has the code to the machine can print it out. Oh my, my..remember the comments about using "secure texts" between CWW & MS.....I think they used "secure fax" communication also, for their "checklist of things to do, remember & stage." I'm thinking after thinking about it, and the questions LE was asking MS, he decided the "secure fax machines" needed to be ditched. I think, if such a list of "things to do" were found in the memory....Uh, No Doubt He Was The Mastermind.
Question, why would all three printers have to be thrown out? If MS was using them to receive password protected faxes from CWW, wouldn't he just have used his
office fax machine? And, why use the office fax at all? Why not just use his home fax machine? Makes me think, these fax machines have been used in some OTHER type of nefarious acts? Off shore accounts, Medicare fraud, drug dealers?

Sent from my iPad

Question, why would all three printers have to be thrown out? If MS was using them to receive password protected faxes from CWW, wouldn't he just have used his
office fax machine? And, why use the office fax at all? Why not just use his home fax machine? Makes me think, these fax machines have been used in some OTHER type of nefarious acts? Off shore accounts, Medicare fraud, drug dealers?

Sent from my iPad

I think similar but something less elaborate..how about stolen goods liquidated/sold one at a time on eBay?

I think similar but something less elaborate..how about stolen goods liquidated/sold one at a time on eBay?

I was thinking stolen too Kate. CWW still had a bunch of computers, etc... in his storage shed.

I vote stolen electronics and Medicare fraud- among other things.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...of-slain-doctor-Teresa-Sievers-367571571.html

Snipped quote from TS's sister, Annie Lisa:

" She added that she spoke frequently with her sister and helped with her medical practice."

Does anybody know how AL helped with the medical practice? TS obit states that AN lives in CT.

Just wondering in what capacity she helped with the practice. I don't remember reading about this before this article. I wonder if she helped by selling nutritional supplements.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...of-slain-doctor-Teresa-Sievers-367571571.html

Snipped quote from TS's sister, Annie Lisa:

" She added that she spoke frequently with her sister and helped with her medical practice."

Does anybody know how AL helped with the medical practice? TS obit states that AN lives in CT.

Just wondering in what capacity she helped with the practice. I don't remember reading about this before this article. I wonder if she helped by selling nutritional supplements.

on Dr. Siever's website, under the tab titled Media, there is a list and links to her "Published Articles" - several are edited by Annie Lisa

RHHC : Articles on Integrative Medicine for Weight Loss, Adrenal Fatigue and More
http://www.drteresasievers.com/news.php#.VrKxTLIrK72

the following is a sample:

A Healthy Diet.pdf
http://www.drteresasievers.com/images/A Healthy Diet.pdf

A Healthy Diet
The Best Medicine for Cancer Prevention
By Teresa Sievers, MD, Internal Medicine and Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine. Edited by Annie Lisa

on Dr. Siever's website, under the tab titled Media, there is a list and links to her "Published Articles" - several are edited by Annie Lisa

RHHC : Articles on Integrative Medicine for Weight Loss, Adrenal Fatigue and More
http://www.drteresasievers.com/news.php#.VrKxTLIrK72

the following is a sample:

A Healthy Diet.pdf
http://www.drteresasievers.com/images/A Healthy Diet.pdf

A Healthy Diet
The Best Medicine for Cancer Prevention
By Teresa Sievers, MD, Internal Medicine and Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine. Edited by Annie Lisa

Thanks for knowing and posting this! I never saw these before although I thought I had looked at everything on her website.

This fee document - with its misspellings, incorrect grammar, incorrect punctuation and poor formatting - tells us a number of things about both the author and the practice itself.

1.) The author is not proficient at creating, formatting, and proofing a document.

2.) The author is not overly educated, as evidenced by spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors throughout the document. The document is in all CAPS.

3.) The author is not aware of his deficits in these areas, else he would have assigned the composition of a most important document - and one that will be added to the company website - to someone more skilled than he.

4.) Others in the practice - including the doctor - do not monitor the website. The document was posted in March 2015.

5.) The author - obviously Mark Siever - does not give himself the honor of using his surname. Within a business setting, especially on documents, people use their full name. While one may go by "Mark the Office Manager" within the office itself, on documents an office manager would/should have their full name listed.

Obviously, by posting this, MS was of the mindset that he could "do it all". But he surely was not doing it very well. Honestly, if I were considering going to this doctor and I encountered this document on their website, it would be extremely off-putting to me. It is just so, so noticeably sloppy.

What we write in our emails or our web postings is one thing. Posting a document to a company website for potential new clients is another.

I agree with your thoughts completely! One other thing that sticks out about this document is the fact that it says near the top "Revised March, 2015" yet there is a reference to July vacation dates and the year listed is 2013! I am shocked that the author couldn't take 5 minutes out of their time to insert the correct 2015 dates. IMO, this seems to be deliberate because the practice wouldn't be functioning the same in July, 2015. Was MS already considering all of this in March? (btw..I'm a retired admin professional, and I would have been in big trouble if I didn't make sure all the dates were current) Again...IMO :slap:

I used to think MS was involved in some kind of clever scam be it Meidcare fraud or something else.

I think now he is too stupid and disorganized to do anything.

CWW is a mess as well and throw drug use in to that.

Then the brilliant murder plan.

I just don't seem them being master criminals anymore

I agree with your thoughts completely! One other thing that sticks out about this document is the fact that it says near the top "Revised March, 2015" yet there is a reference to July vacation dates and the year listed is 2013! I am shocked that the author couldn't take 5 minutes out of their time to insert the correct 2015 dates. IMO, this seems to be deliberate because the practice wouldn't be functioning the same in July, 2015. Was MS already considering all of this in March? (btw..I'm a retired admin professional, and I would have been in big trouble if I didn't make sure all the dates were current) Again...IMO :slap:
Yeah, I saw that "fee schedule" a couple of months ago, and I was really embarrassed for the practice.
It's written in such an amateurish way and almost in a bullying kind of way, as well.
I read it back in the summer, however I recall the document was very off-putting for an existing patient.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just re-read your post. Yeah, ALL CAPS will never be in style. It SHOUTS arrogance.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I used to think MS was involved in some kind of clever scam be it Meidcare fraud or something else.

I think now he is too stupid and disorganized to do anything.

CWW is a mess as well and throw drug use in to that.

Then the brilliant murder plan.

I just don't seem them being master criminals anymore
You know.... I 100% agree with you, except for the fact... that MS isn't arrested yet,
and that just blows my mind.

You know.... I 100% agree with you, except for the fact... that MS isn't arrested yet,
and that just blows my mind.

I'm thinking it might have something to do with timing, like maybe waiting for JR to get here?

I'm thinking it might have something to do with timing, like maybe waiting for JR to get here?
I've been thinking the same thing. JR was quick to boast when he returned home after Florida. Perhaps a plea bargain for a confession of MS involvement? "Loose lips sink ships"...I hope JR's loose lips sink MS's life insurance ship. IMO :jail:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back