VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy! Watching that again... Cold chills! Pure evil! They must have wanted her body to be discovered or planned on moving her if she wasn't discovered at a later date, but got caught before they could move her again. I don't know. This case has 2 messed up crazy people!

In the video it also says they made "dry runs" to Nicole's house. I hadn't heard that before.

In the video it also says they made "dry runs" to Nicole's house. I hadn't heard that before.

Yes, that means extensive planning, but nothing to cover their tracks. What happened there? That just doesn't make sense. There's so much we don't know. At any point from 1/4 through 1/27, either one of them could have called this off. Said I don't want to do this and refuse to participate in the murder.

A question for the more experienced posters or mods: would it be possible to create a "sticky" or sub forum to post the media transcripts, media links, and maps in one place? There are a lot of conflicting msm reports, and if we could organize them in one place, it would be easier to determine which facts are common to all and which are "unique" and perhaps questionable. I just don't know how to do so, or if a mod has to do so. Thanks a bunch!

:eek:fftobed: Good night everyone! This is too much evil to process right now. What was Nicole threatening to expose? If these 2 aren't looking at death. They will still be relatively young enough when released to murder again - 40s... That's not long enough.

A question for the more experienced posters or mods: would it be possible to create a "sticky" or sub forum to post the media transcripts, media links, and maps in one place? There are a lot of conflicting msm reports, and if we could organize them in one place, it would be easier to determine which facts are common to all and which are "unique" and perhaps questionable. I just don't know how to do so, or if a mod has to do so. Thanks a bunch!

There is a sub-forum in the Located forum that is for media links - you can start a media thread for this case ( check first there may already be one, I haven't looked). You can post media quotes with a media link there, but those threads are not for discussion, just reference. The discussion goes here. If this case gets really hot, it may be possible to have it in its own sub-forum, but with only 3 threads so far, it is nowhere near big enough yet. You could ask a mod though, no harm in asking!

There is a sub-forum in the Located forum that is for media links - you can start a media thread for this case ( check first there may already be one, I haven't looked). You can post media quotes with a media link there, but those threads are not for discussion, just reference. The discussion goes here. If this case gets really hot, it may be possible to have it in its own sub-forum, but with only 3 threads so far, it is nowhere near big enough yet. You could ask a mod though, no harm in asking!

Here is the link, helenann2k, to the media links subforum elmomom describes. As far as I can see Nicole does not have a thread there yet, so feel free to start one.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?438-Located-Timeline-and-Media-Links

Nicole had a screenshot on her IG account iirc of a conversation she had with a "David A" on Kik. I might have gotten this wrong because all these sm's confuse the heck out of me. Someone else will probably give you more accurate details.

But we can't post screenshots of social media here.

Yes, you got it right. :).
But I am with you-- I'm going back and forth between SM and here and links eyc and my head is spinning too. Lol

Runners taking up money for David's bond.... http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/dav...the-course-cross-country-runner-says/37845942

Also states Natalie was THERE when Nicole was murdered, but only helped him load the body.....

From the link:

Eisenhauer's success as a track star caught the eye of Alex Malycke.

"I liked his attitude. He was very upbeat, very knowledgeable, very personable, very accommodating, almost like an ambassador from Virginia Tech," Malycke said.

The two bonded on the course, first meeting in September.

snip

Malycke says the story doesn't add up.

He says he and several other people have pitched in to help Eisenhauer post bail.

DE has a loyal friend there.

Maybe we should be looking for David A instead of David E....that is what the KiK screenshot had with his pic...mind you that picture isn't on DE's Facebook, at least that I can see.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

He has a FB account? Why can't I find this?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has a FB account? Why can't I find this?!

He did even after his arrest, Idk who may have shut it down, I haven't looked for it lately, but others have said it was gone. Not much to see on there at all though.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

From the link:

DE has a loyal friend there.

But he lost the race. And Eisenhaur injured his ankle and didn't compete in the race:

The two bonded on the course, first meeting in September.

Malycke says he replaced Eisenhauer in the November 6, 2015 Hokie Open after Eisenhauer hurt his ankle.

He says Eisenhauer taught him where to pickup speed and slow down before the race.

"For about an hour he showed me how to negotiate the turns, how to get around the duck pond quick," Malycke said. "I think he did a good job explaining how to get around the course."

Malycke ran unattached from any college team and came in last. He says Eisenhauer was a humble leader and someone who was a good sport.

I'm sorry, I can't let go of the fact NK kept the blanket. What if she thought this was the beginning of a murder spree? What if the two of them wanted to keep going, do this again and again? They didn't try very hard, but then again they are college freshmen. I keep thinking of her making a point to take the blanket out of DEs car after they returned to Blacksburg. Just sick

Just jumping off your post...

NK seems to have such a fascination with "the kill"...

and if the blanket is a "memento/trophy"...

Then... I can't help but wonder if she and DE videotaped the "event", too?

:waitasec:

It's not that different. IMO they charged her with enough to keep her held without bond until the hearing, so they have plenty of time to add more charges. If they keep doing piecemeal, defense attorneys could argue that the police weren't certain and kept changing their minds.

Unless there was some deal to take bigger charges off the table in exchange for info, they almost certainly plan to add more after the rest of the evidence comes back.

Perhaps LE are not revealing the most severe charges she may eventually be charged with in hopes she will not get spooked... And will keep blabbing?

Just a thought...

Thank you! I made the change. Does anybody know which dorm each of them lived in? I have Ambler Johnston Hall highlighted on the map, I believe that is DE's dorm from early reports. Is that correct? Which dorm is NK in? I think it showed as her address on the arrest warrant, but now I can't find the warrants.

Link to map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z2VLvG6QAl8U.ka7xd-tCxjMI&usp=sharing

Thank you SOOOO much, ClaireNC, for making this to terrific, informative map! :tyou:

Here are some treats for your efforts! :coffeeup: :cupcake: :seeya:

I find his statements very odd and honestly, rather bizarre. I agree he showed no respect for Nicole's loved ones. I know they would love to have the opportunity to see that Nicole got the food she liked to eat.:(

By his actions today it convinces me Keepers was/is a very spoiled pampered child and her dad is still wanting it to continue.

Of course her parents nor DE's parents had any involvement in this evil deed but there is usually a family history/backstory showing enablers that let the narcissism flourish until it became out of control.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that DE also was spoiled and catered to most of his life.

I think both of them are "ME ME ME ME' young adults we see so often nowadays.

The way this murder happened shows it was plotted by two very self centered individuals.

IMO

DE had a Lexus as a freshman at college...

Pretty expensive car for a freshman... IMO...

I see there could have been some coddling in his situation...

all... JMO...

I can't possibly read all of these threads so I ask for corrections on what I post here so I can get up to speed.

DE, 18, was a HS athlete, at VA Tech studying Engineering. Family is well off. Also an athlete at VA Tech. He trolled a teen site for dating and hooked up with NL, a 13 year old at some point. She lied about her age. They had a sexual relationship. NL was telling people (friends - other kids) about DE. He didn't want to get caught and charged with statutory rape.

DE sought the advice of his friend NK, 19, a 1st year VA Tech student with a history of being on anti-depressants meds for 5 years after a spell of cutting herself which is claimed to be the result of being bullied in HS. NL and DE then spend 3 weeks planning to lure NL out of her home so that they can kill her to keep her quiet about DE. They make a few dry runs past NL's house during the planning. NK makes the most suggestions for the plan, including the choice of murder weapon.

DE meets NL at her bedroom window. She leaves with him voluntarily, having told an 8 year od she was meeting him that night. DE takes her to NK's dorm room. DE and NK then kill NL by stabbing her/slitting her throat, put her in the trunk of a car, go to a store to buy cleaning supplies and a shovel. They drive to the state border and dump NL's body off of the side of the road.

NK says she was just along for the ride, that DE did the murder, she only helped him get the body in and out of the trunk. She had NL's Minion blanket in her dorm room.

She was present when the murder occurred.

LE figured out who is involved from SM accounts and the 8 year old neighbor. They locate NK, then DE.

One of them leads LE to her body (or GPS in the car/phone does).

They pled not guilty and are held without bond.

NK's dad is worried that NK is allergic to her jail mattress and the jail gluten.

Do I have this right?

Do we know of any other children that DE was trolling for? Is NK also a pedophile?

He is charged with first degree murder. Is she?

When are the executions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member