2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

IIRC Annie Lisa referred to TS's new partnership with LS as Pathways to Healing, Where East Meets West. Pathways to Healing LLC was created 3/2015. AL painted a picture (IMO) where TS was excited to get rid of the overhead that comes with an office condo, was looking forward to going in a different direction altogether.
Ok good to know. Who owns the LLC when one partner dies, assuming they are both owners/ partners of the LLC? Was anyone else on that LLC, was MS excluded? What about LS's husband? This gave me another thought that I can't recall hearing any recent discussion on. One of the things they found CWW to be on possession of was mail from the Siever's household. We don't know what that was. I was wondering if that was anything do with papers regarding filing for a divorce, or maybe for this business, or life insurance which we have discussed extensively. Some how I don't think what ever it is, is a random electric bill, and something MS would not want LE to see when they came on the scene. So CWW needed to take care of it while he was there.

Ok good to know. Who owns the LLC when one partner dies, assuming they are both owners/ partners of the LLC? Was anyone else on that LLC, was MS excluded? What about LS's husband? This gave me another thought that I can't recall hearing any recent discussion on. One of the things they found CWW to be on possession of was mail from the Siever's household. We don't know what that was. I was wondering if that was anything do with papers regarding filing for a divorce, or maybe for this business, or life insurance which we have discussed extensively. Some how I don't think what ever it is, is a random electric bill, and something MS would not want LE to see when they came on the scene. So CWW needed to take care of it while he was there.

MS is the 'manager' and TS is the 'ambassador' of the Pathways LLC. I have no idea what TS's title as ambassador means with respect to her authority and financial contribution to the LLC. I'm sure she promoted the business hence the title, but its weird to see it carry over to an LLC filing. With that said, I would be surprised if this LLC had any assets, so nothing to 'own' if the LLC is a shell.

Just speculating but maybe MS ordered a credit card under TS's name knowing she would never open the envelope? Maybe CWW transferred some from TS's new credit card to his paypal account? Partial payment. Wouldn't put that foolish plan past these two brainiacs.:gaah:

IIRC ~ AL in interview one
AL recalled the new name was going to be called Sievers and Spriska when East meets West

AL specifically says "Pathways" or I'm hearing things, which is very possible.

Does anyone know the story behind why she didn't go down to the station for her interview? I heard it said she refused, but on what basis? Did she give some excuse or reason like too much negative energy? Or, had she already talked to an attorney and gotten advice? Don't get on camera, etc.
You'll have more control if you choose the environment, you'll be more comfortable, and so forth.

I wouldn't read too much into LS's refusal to go down to the police station. If an attorney advised against speaking with LE, my guess would be the advice applies to interviews inside and outside of the station, without an attorney present. Who knows whether LE offered to come to LS (on her turf) in order to get the voluntary interview quickly? Maybe LS didn't want to bring her kids to the station, coordinating a babysitter would waste time and the cops were like no problem, we'll come to your house? Just a thought.:moo:

http://www.winknews.com/2015/07/02/...rs-message-as-murder-investigation-continues/

This article states:
"Lenka Spiska worked side by side with Sievers for the past four years."

Wouldn't be the first time an article published incorrect information. In AL's interview, she even says specifically not to speak to Wink. I don't remember if it was directly to LS, or relating her feelings to the det. Maybe TS' sister has it wrong? Maybe I misunderstood her? I probably did.

I have a question,, Is there an interview of Sandra? Did I miss something or is it forthcoming? (as in later drops)

I have a question,, Is there an interview of Sandra? Did I miss something or is it forthcoming? (as in later drops)

I don't think the interview of Sandra has been released.

ETA- no idea about it being in a later doc dump. I doubt anyone knows for sure. I am anxious to hear what she has to say also.

yes,, something does not add up... with that couple, the magical LS, common denominator is $$business$$ --In my lay opinion, hers not being released with this dump has the potential of being something HUGE... imho :)

ETA- no idea about it being in a later doc dump. I doubt anyone knows for sure. I am anxious to hear what she has to say also.

I said this before and I will say it again. I think this interview tells us so much about their relationship. This self proclaimed best friend is not breaking down, shrugs her shoulders, no tears and talks about what she thinks the media should be doing, what she is doing, blah, blah, but not one thing, unless it was edited out how tragic her that her friend was brutally murdered and the effect it is having on her family, her friends, her patients, who would do this? we must find them? how can this be? This is not normal.

I would love to have a professional body language reader take a look at her reactions. In my own very personal opinion she seems very closed. I wonder if mourning is negative energy and she doesn't allow herself to feel that?

yes,, something does not add up... with that couple, the magical LS, common denominator is $$business$$ --In my lay opinion, hers not being released with this dump has the potential of being something HUGE... imho :)

I think that we are only getting discovery that relates to CWW and JRR or is specific to TS but not MS at this time because of the statutory requirements of the sunshine laws. So if other interviews were done that have more info regarding MS in them, since that is an ongoing investigation, they don't have to release those yet.

I wonder when/if we'll be able to see CWW/JR' Interrogation? I also would've loved to see what was in CWW storage unit,

Did y'all hear Angie say, that the portable storage unit that was beside their trailer, was just delivered while they were away at the funeral? Now, how would they get the money for that? Oh, the texts between CWW & MS about blindfolds... oh goodness, just gross.
Right?!? And that she didn't "think" she had sex with MS the night before the wedding but there were parts of the night she didn't remember. And they were ALL dancing and kissing ...., wth? No wonder MS was looking at her all slimey in that wedding pic where lifting AW up.

Luckily for us, they can't hold back useful things. In fact, they can't use things at trial if they held it back from discovery.
Can they manipulate the timing of releasing certain things? I'm wondering if the big jaw dropping information will be the last to be released before trial? We should still have a bunch of MS's texts and whatever with other women unless that will stay off the table until HE is charged? What do you think AZ? I keep having to remind myself to stop expecting a lot of incriminating info on MS yet since this is CW's discovery. It's hard for me to figure out if and when that info will be separated

I would love to have a professional body language reader take a look at her reactions. In my own very personal opinion she seems very closed. I wonder if mourning is negative energy and she doesn't allow herself to feel that?

It has been proven scientifically that there are no negative feelings and our bodies shut down only when we repress them (Bill Moyers Series, etc, etc.). LS's chatter seems to me to be about fear. Like she is in a defensive mode, saying negative things about the doctor, so no one will look at her. Those kinds of reactions do the opposite, as they have here. IMO.

AL specifically says "Pathways" or I'm hearing things, which is very possible.
No cs, you're not hearing things. :smile: I quickly saw your post last night right before I got offline. Realizing that I am so consumed over this very tragic case, I thought maybe I just actually just dreamed it.
But I just listened to it again this morning and I think we are both right. The new name for office was going to be called Sievers and Spriska when East meets West. However, TS was hoping to be seeing less patients and doing more speaking engagements and television shows with LS, which would be called "Pathways to Healing."

10:00 ~
"S & S when East meets West" (TS and LS were going into a partnership together)...While AL was talking about the new name, she distinctly said "pathways" before LE interrupted her

13:40 ~
"Pathways to Healing"
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B717FUtKwdU8WWx3UUJMQndlOUU

I think that we are only getting discovery that relates to CWW and JRR or is specific to TS but not MS at this time because of the statutory requirements of the sunshine laws. So if other interviews were done that have more info regarding MS in them, since that is an ongoing investigation, they don't have to release those yet.

They can't hold things back just because they relate to MS. It has to be information that is still being investigated, not just information about a person who is being investigated.

And everything about MS's involvement would be in the discovery, because what's more relevant to the prosecution's case against CWW than explaining the motive (MS request and payment offer)? And what's more relevant to the defense case than information implicating someone else other than CWW? (And BTW things potentially helpful to the defense are the MOST important things for the prosecution to disclose because they can really get in trouble for not disclosing that stuff.)

Can they manipulate the timing of releasing certain things? I'm wondering if the big jaw dropping information will be the last to be released before trial? We should still have a bunch of MS's texts and whatever with other women unless that will stay off the table until HE is charged? What do you think AZ? I keep having to remind myself to stop expecting a lot of incriminating info on MS yet since this is CW's discovery. It's hard for me to figure out if and when that info will be separated

They can manipulate the timing of release, but not for long, bacause the disclosure deadlines will all be long before trial. If they don't disclose something in plenty of time for the defense to deal with it, they won't be allowed to use it at trial. And as explained above it will need to include everything about MS's involvement even if he is never charged.

In the interview with Aunt Mary around the 6 minute mark- she says that Teresa would have to call Mark to get him up, out of bed and moving when he needed to be at the office or wherever he needed to be.

I can't even imagine. Home schooling, office manager and manager of the home finances- she's busting a hump and he can't even get his *advertiser censored* out of bed?

In AL's interview, she said that MS "forgot everything" and had to record it all on his phone. He would even forget to pick up wet towels on the floor (how can one "forget" a wet towel when you have to step on it? - IMO). He was so forgetful that TS wanted to have him tested.

MS couldn't get out of bed, his home office looked like a hurricane blew through it, he forgot everything he was told, couldn't pay bills on time, yet he is the person that home schools those precious girls?
IMO - It sounds like the girls would have more structure and learning by attending a regular school.

In AL's interview, she said that MS "forgot everything" and had to record it all on his phone. He would even forget to pick up wet towels on the floor (how can one "forget" a wet towel when you have to step on it? - IMO). He was so forgetful that TS wanted to have him tested.

MS couldn't get out of bed, his home office looked like a hurricane blew through it, he forgot everything he was told, couldn't pay bills on time, yet he is the person that home schools those precious girls?
IMO - It sounds like the girls would have more structure and learning by attending a regular school.

To and including sex with other women and tracking TS' libido or lack thereof. :shakehead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back