Bosma Murder Trial 02.09.16 - Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 2m2 minutes ago
Crown prosecutor Craig Fraser focusing now on 3 texts from dame number to #Millard phone at 9:02 & 9:44 on May 6/13. From long dist number.

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 3m3 minutes ago
May 6/13 text at 9:02 registered at tower in #Ancaster. #MillardSmich

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 4m4 minutes ago
We're seeing records of texts coming in to Millard phone on May 6 at 9:44 pm from Brantford tower and 9:02 pm from Ancaster tower. #Bosma

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 1m1 minute ago
Fraser says some of the numbers found on #Millard's phone link to woman who was Mark #Smich's girlfriend at time of #TimBosma disappearance

Mark Carcasole ‏@MarkCarcGlobal 23s23 seconds ago
Record shows #Smich's girlfriend's phone account was cancelled May 27/13. #MillardSmich

BBM: I wonder if this was MS texting DM to pull over .. MS in one truck, DM in the other .. pulled over on Oak Park Road where TB's phone was discarded....

This info is a bit hard to parse. I guess we haven't found out 1) How MM is relevant (I didn't even know her name till now, 2) How they linked the prepaid phone 'Juice' to her if she never had to show ID to obtain it.

We need a spreadsheet. :)

So, am I the only one wondering what the heck MS's girlfriend was doing calling/texting DM? Or, maybe she was trying to get ahold of MS and wasn't answering so she texted DM too? Or....... something else?

Crown prosecutor Craig Fraser focusing now on 3 texts from dame number to #Millard phone at 9:02 & 9:44 on May 6/13. From long dist number. That's what I'm thinking she was texting She texted Millard 3 times. Wonder if they will bring in Smitch phone as well. Seems the crown is really focused on Millard....do they not have much evidence for Smitch?

Sure. We've had a request to put them in the order in which they come in which makes it much easier to read and follow along. You have to copy and paste them one at a time into the post. Thanks.

Ok then never mind, you can keep going. I was trying to be helpful but that kind of negates even having a Twitter list.

There are currently 123 users browsing this thread. (38 members and 85 guests)

I'm thinking Smich was using her phone because he didn't have one or it was his phone and registered to her because she had a credit card. The other was a burner phone she got for him. Likely for selling drugs. She is probably young and naive. Maybe wanted some street credit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was MS in possession of gf's phone that night? She did have two... (eta - posted at the same time as above) :)

I just started really following this case a few months ago. I've read through most everything. The magnitude of pure greed and evil is absurd. Sadly, Tim is just a small part of what looks like.... well, more ..... :(

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 2:25 PM
She had two Rogers cell numbers. One that was active since 2012, and also a prepaid account that was started in 2013 and cancelled in May of 2013. "With these types of products you don't need to provide ID," Fortier says.

Adam Carter
The user name on the prepaid account is "Juice."

Adam Carter
There are no credit cheques on prepaid accounts as the cell company gets the cash up front.

"Juice" - Sons of Anarchy fans perhaps?

I'm curious... if any of you posting/reading were, let's say, for example, the ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend of someone now on trial for murder - and you knew your name was going to be revealed in court... would you leave all your old SM accounts up and running? :thinking:

can you think of any reason why Smitch burner phone would contact Millard personal phone though at 9:02 when they were together at Bosmas?

I'm curious... if any of you posting/reading were, let's say, for example, the ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend of someone now on trial for murder - and you knew your name was going to be revealed in court... would you leave all your old SM accounts up and running? :thinking:

ummm nope not me

can you think of any reason why Smitch burner phone would contact Millard personal phone though at 9:02 when they were together at Bosmas?

To make it look like they were not together or maybe to say ok turn off you phone now

I think DM is going to use the "Pulp Fiction" defense and say they were only planning on stealing the truck, they pointed a gun at TM, hit a bump in the road and the gun accidentally went off, just like in the movie Pulp Fiction

molly hayes @mollyhayes
Now looking at records for 2 phone numbers pulled through production orders. Both linked to Smich's gf Marlena Meneses. #Bosma

molly hayes @mollyhayes
One is a prepaid account, active only from Feb 27-May 27 2013.

The other is a 'postpaid' account active since Dec. 12. #Bosma

Interesting. MS's gf gets herself a pre-paid and not 2 weeks later (March 11th if memory serves?) DM gets himself one too. Hmm...

Adam Carter
Feb 9 2016 2:57 PM
Court now resuming. Jury being led back in.

I think Smich is a weasel who was using someone to protect his own *advertiser censored*. He was hoping if things in his criminal life hit the fan she would take the fall

My thoughts exactly. I don't get why she wouldn't delete them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner