Dr. Teresa Sievers - LE Statements and Interviews

He said more than that..He talks about bad guys/girls, yes, but also about folks rating restaurants..Marker 11:26 ff .-Nin

I have to admit, I didn't get how that (rating restaurants) tied/ties in at all. Who wants to "clue in" this slow kid?

Now that would be an interesting way to communicate with your hit man--coded restaurant reviews.

Whoa! I...what?...Whoa! *mind blown* I hadn't even thought of that!!!! Apparently I need to brush up on my analytical thinking..LOL!

Has anyone looked at the google and YELP reviews of the restaurants that show up on the GPS?

I have to admit, I didn't get how that (rating restaurants) tied/ties in at all. Who wants to "clue in" this slow kid?

I'm thinking it could have something to do with showing where you were at a certain point. Maybe CWW wrote a review for the Waffle House in GA on the way back? IDK. Like it would put you at a specific place at a certain time and prove you're a liar liar pants on fire. :scared:

Now that would be an interesting way to communicate with your hit man--coded restaurant reviews.

hey, just got back from Fred's Fish House, it was a real killer. I got a little hammered from their delicious cocktails.

(sorry, couldn't help it)

I'm thinking it could have something to do with showing where you were at a certain point. Maybe CWW wrote a review for the Waffle House in GA on the way back? IDK. Like it would put you at a specific place at a certain time and prove you're a liar liar pants on fire. :scared:
Yes. I think it has something to do with the wifi connections at these locations.

What geniuses! Yeah, let's rate a restaurant on the way home from a murder.

Yes. I think it has something to do with the wifi connections at these locations.

An automatic connection from Jimmy ray Rogers cell phone ( like it did with the GPS) to a Wi-Fi at one of the places that they had stopped at ? :thinking:

Yup I've never seen that in the case before ..that would be breaking ground!

Wonder where they were near when his GPS connected automatically to his Bluetooth/wifi cell phone which was connected to Jimmy ray Rogers @gmail.com? I don't recall restaurants just filling stations but maybe those filling stations have Burger King or Arbys or McDonalds which were attached to them which has free Wi-Fi?

On the 27th, a GPS route was created for Hong Kong Cafe near Flippen, GA. I read some reviews and none stood out to me, but the cafe is located in a Target/Verizon/etc. shopping plaza type of place, so....

The calendar we have is a great resource for quick reference. The GPS entries are in Orange.

ETA: The 27th was when they were headed to Florida. Interestingly, on the way back on the 29th, also near Flippen, GA is when JRR's bluetooth connects to the GPS with his email address.

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/06/01

I wonder if there are yelp reviews for the restaurants CWW and JR ate at on their trip?

I wonder if there are yelp reviews for the restaurants CWW and JR ate at on their trip?
In SMS's interview it "seemed" to me that there were, and IF so I'm sure LE has already pulled them. If those two used that as one way to communicate, I don't think either of their brains are too injured/compromised. Who would have ever thought of something like that? SMS seems to know what the murderers ate and where.
Gotta love technology. Seems to me the IT genius was outsmarted at his own game :happydance:

He said more than that..He talks about bad guys/girls, yes, but also about folks rating restaurants..Marker 11:26 ff .-Nin

The rating restaurants is verrrry interesting. If Mark didn't want to risk taking the burner phone with him through the airport they would need a way to communicate.

The rating restaurants is verrrry interesting. If Mark didn't want to risk taking the burner phone with him through the airport they would need a way to communicate.

Can somebody throw up a link of what everybody is talking about? thanks!

I think that the communicating by restaurant reviews idea is very clever... Which is why I don't buy it in this case. I just think these two guys were seriously stupid enough to leave restaurant reviews on the long car ride home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back