Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks NiN...I think it's easy to over analyze the arrival situation. TS was female , 4'11'', never had a fight. Honestly, she would have been easy to over-power quickly. My guess is - as soon as she entered the kitchen area. It would be easy to shut the garage door - by hitting the wall mounted closer - after that

My personal MO when arriving home is to leave everything big by the car while I greet the pets.

No matter where she was attacker, the point I was trying to make is

• that the "gruesome crime scene" all together had possibly been staged

• that MS may have intentionally informed TS that BS had alarm trouble and that therefore the alarm would be off

• that even though MS knew (or had told TS) the home security system was disarmed he yet did not try to contact his wife making sure she was in the house safe.

• that the very low and isolated splatter on fridge and dishwasher - stainless steel- may suggest "selected" staging in order to spare the wooden cabinets

• that at some point CWW possibly received (email/text/snail mail) a plan or a drawing or photos ("look at our beautiful home") of the house in order to plan the movements that night

So yes, over-analyzing on my part may suggest pre-planning on "their" part.

-Nin

But . . . perhaps MS has some "insurance" against CWW in the form of knowledge or evidence in the Bolin or other cases? Mutually assured destruction? But I'm betting there's something on the discarded peripherals or elsewhere that makes CWW's testimony less critical. You don't discard evidence on the day of the funeral, with all the relatives in town, unless there's a real good reason.

Exactly, and if MS didn't realize what evidence might be there, his main IT guy was in town for the funeral to let him know.

Additionally, I think Mark manipulated Lenka and her husband to set up the . And requiring Lenka's husband to sit with him during his initial police interview was more of Mark using the Spiskas. Everything he did before, during, and since the murder was/is orchestrated.

Additionally, I think Mark manipulated Lenka and her husband to set up the . And requiring Lenka's husband to sit with him during his initial police interview was more of Mark using the Spiskas. Everything he did before, during, and since the murder was/is orchestrated.

Agree, Scout. Plus Mark's way of playing his family..It was his brother SS, who informed CWW and AW that Tuesday morning of TS's passing/murder according to AW.

-Nin

Agree, Scout. Plus Mark's way of playing his family..It was his brother SS, who informed CWW and AW that Tuesday morning of TS's passing/murder according to AW.

-Nin

Yes, and per BS's interview, SS is the one who brought up the holistic doctors conspiracy theory as something the police should be looking into.

BBM

:silly: OT (with apologies, but I can't resist):

You mean they make tinfoil undies in addition to hats?!!! Wait til I tell the "militia militants" still occupying the bird sanctuary in eastern Oregon!! That way they'll have both ends covered. :behind:

OK. Deep breath. I'll be serious again. But if you need a break from the craziness of this thread, come on over to the cuckoos' nest. :cuckoo:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...al-building-in-Oregon-after-protest-ARRESTS-3

Would those be Militia Manties? :drumroll:

I've often wondered if MS diverted money from the practice for a rainy day fund such as this.... Or in case of divorce. It would not surprise me. One bit. Still, there has been outside no income, other than social security's since the end of June.
Or... BS may be helping him.

How much money did the collect before it was closed?

I honestly don't believe there was much money to divert.

It is probably time to start asking just what CWW has on JL. It is my experience that anyone who has defended these perps especially as vigorously as he seems to, is either complicit with him in something, or at least in complete denial. And does he strike anyone as a fool? JMHO but someone is worried about their own arse.

One thing that stood out to me was the staging of the prescription pill beside JL during his video interview. I can't see that being unintentional. Those are professionals doing the interviewing and camera work - they know how to frame a shot to help create a scene. It doesn't matter if the prescription was his or his wife's or what it was for, it's an intended prop. Sweet, trusting, but confused old man on medication, believing whatever a conman tells him, being taken advantage of, a victim of elder abuse via emotional manipulation. Works for me.

I'm exaggerating unflatteringly to make my own staged point here.

I just remembered, it was JL who said CWW told him he had a metal plate in his head from cage fighting. Add cage-fighting youth pastor to CWW's super powers.

:doh: Was CWW really ever a youth pastor or was he usurping the identity of one of his earlier victims, Ronnie Bolin? I think JL said he met CWW when he was a youth pastor at his church, so I guess that could be verified, but I really don't care at this point. Maybe CWW thought being a youth pastor as RB was, would be great way to gain entry and confidence of trusting people.

I was just listening to the 1st AL interview. I guess I am bothered a bit by it. I know Teresa was no saint. I know she has a lot of very avid fans and friends here so this may not be a popular take. However, listening to AL talk smack about Teresa's assistant was just off putting. I found the fact that Teresa had to "confront" her about finding a new job (when she knew from emails the lady was already looking) and how her negative vibe was bringing the energy down in Teresa's office just mean spirited. From the opinions we hear about Teresa this just seems very odd. It bothers me that in the face of everything that was going down in Teresa's life she chooses to determine it was her hard working assistant who was bringing "energy" down in her office. For me, it shows Teresa was not really reading the lay of the land very well in her life. She literally had people sucking her dry and this is what she chose to focus on? The fact AL and LS had no clue that MS might have reason to kill his wife tells me how clueless these "intuitive energy focused" people were. Both of them were pointing towards the assistant. Part of me wonders if this was assisted by Mark or was Teresa badmouthing her so much that it was where they mentally went when wondering who would kill her. Regardless, I feel bad for this woman who seemed to be maligned but people who neither had her work ethic nor her discretion. These are the people that TS was aligning herself with at the end, and I think it speaks to how off the rails her life was moving.

How much money did the collect before it was closed?

I honestly don't believe there was much money to divert.

I think it is still open with currently $34,077.00. The last donation was $77.00 a month ago.

One thing that stood out to me was the staging of the prescription pill beside JL during his video interview. I can't see that being unintentional. Those are professionals doing the interviewing and camera work - they know how to frame a shot to help create a scene. It doesn't matter if the prescription was his or his wife's or what it was for, it's an intended prop. Sweet, trusting, but confused old man on medication, believing whatever a conman tells him, being taken advantage of, a victim of elder abuse via emotional manipulation. Works for me.

I'm exaggerating unflatteringly to make my own staged point here.

I just remembered, it was JL who said CWW told him he had a metal plate in his head from cage fighting. Add cage-fighting youth pastor to CWW's super powers.

:doh: Was CWW really ever a youth pastor or was he usurping the identity of one of his earlier victims, Ronnie Bolin? I think JL said he met CWW when he was a youth pastor at his church, so I guess that could be verified, but I really don't care at this point. Maybe CWW thought being a youth pastor as RB was, would be great way to gain entry and confidence of trusting people.

If people are allegedly "stealing antiques", listing things on ebay, paying cash for big ticket items...I don't know who is doing what...it just smells fishy to me.

If not getting rid of his motor cycle, could he be packing up just what he wants and moving out and on with the girls? The furniture may not be his style, wants to down size, move to another state for a fresh start, lots of reasons. I hope LE knows of the trailer and is watching.

This is a small trailer. Was still there last night and the two have been coming & going together. They were heard laughing in the garage and the "guy", purple truck, appeared to be typing on a computer/laptop or something in the garage. Don't ask more ?? cuz this is all I have for now!

Here's the thing- I'm the stay at home mom in charge of the family finances- in other words I spend the money but hubby pays the bills. There are things that if I chose to I could lie to my husband about and even blame things on others- like my children- if I was a lying liar who lied.

Thankfully I am not, but I can totally see how Mark could blame things on Frank (until he was 'let go') and poor Sandra. Add to that there was a second person- new on the scene yet very trusted saying virtually the same things about Sandra and you have two things- 1. Teresa believing those things about Sandra and 2. Teresa complaining about those things she now believes about Sandra to others.

Lenka's proximity, friendship and insight added something that cannot be understated- it backed up things that Mark was potentially saying and or getting away with. In other words, it gave validity to this mantra of Sandra that I don't think Teresa would have fallen for if it had just been Mark.

That is extremely calculating- if it's close to the truth of what happened.

I think people are being way too naive or have fallen for Lenka's shtick in the interviews because any which way you look at it- the insightful, "I see things, feel things and know things" close friend, business partner and confidant was WAY OFF BASE.

How in anyone's intuitive mind Teresa could have looked like the one with the problem and Mark was the one that had it all together and mean Teresa taunted poor jealous Mark, she yelled and screamed at poor easy going Mark, She had deeper problems stemming from childhood than Mark (this one just about kills me)... this person that was close in every way; homeschooling, visiting their home for play dates and pool parties, traveled with Teresa, worked with Teresa, saw the way Teresa interacted with patients, how diligent she was in her research and schooling yet didn't see Mark for who Mark was and wasn't bothered by it too? She is not THAT stupid. There's another reason and it is calculating and personal.

If when all is said and done, and I am wrong then she is just about the least intuitive person on the planet which means her business in terms of Intuology and psychic abilities is a scam.

What does that tell anyone?

I was just listening to the 1st AL interview. I guess I am bothered a bit by it. I know Teresa was no saint. I know she has a lot of very avid fans and friends here so this may not be a popular take. However, listening to AL talk smack about Teresa's assistant was just off putting. I found the fact that Teresa had to "confront" her about finding a new job (when she knew from emails the lady was already looking) and how her negative vibe was bringing the energy down in Teresa's office just mean spirited. From the opinions we hear about Teresa this just seems very odd. It bothers me that in the face of everything that was going down in Teresa's life she chooses to determine it was her hard working assistant who was bringing "energy" down in her office. For me, it shows Teresa was not really reading the lay of the land very well in her life. She literally had people sucking her dry and this is what she chose to focus on? The fact AL and LS had no clue that MS might have reason to kill his wife tells me how clueless these "intuitive energy focused" people were. Both of them were pointing towards the assistant. Part of me wonders if this was assisted by Mark or was Teresa badmouthing her so much that it was where they mentally went when wondering who would kill her. Regardless, I feel bad for this woman who seemed to be maligned but people who neither had her work ethic nor her discretion. These are the people that TS was aligning herself with at the end, and I think it speaks to how off the rails her life was moving.

Some of AL's comments lead me to wonder how much of her info was from LS - I don't know if any of it was, but did they speak often, were they friendly? I've been skipping around so much lately, I know I miss information that I should have read. :/

I could easily see benevolent, well-meaning *cough* LS insinuating herself into all aspects of TS' life talking to siblings under the cloak of concern for TS. I wonder if AL's opinion of LS has changed at all after some of the information that's come out. Was AL bamboozled by her? What did the rest of TS's family think of LS and her influence over TS? I know my family would definitely have concerns about it if it was my life. TS was a strong person and I doubt anybody could have done anything to sway her if they did have concerns. I could be totally wrong in their relationship, but when someone is consistently telling me how "special" they are and how they can help me, it raises the hair on the back of my neck.

LS's interview may have backfired for her. She may have meant it as a platform to LE that she was "special" and she was helping/teaching/guiding/healing that mess of TS, but to me it comes off as self-serving like a commercial or a presentation or an audition. The second interview was an opportunity for herself, not to help find TS' murderer; maybe she thought she'd get an in with LE and become a consultant? I'm spinning off a little into fantasyland thoughts, but it's where we go sometimes in our minds.

LS = special, TS = a complete mess and anybody could have wanted to kill her according to LS.

I need to be very clear to those here that like me believe in alternative therapies, spiritual practices, and non traditional healing methods.

I have had acupuncture and found relief through it. I believe in its benefits completely.

I have had Reiki sessions with a Reiki master who was initiated and mentored by a Reiki master and you can trace her/thier lineage, so to speak.

I have a friend who is a fourth generation intuitive from India. I love her, admire her and believe in her. Her grandmother stopped doing readings after she predicted the death of my friends best friend which came true. They are all lovely people who do not make a living with their intuitive gifts.

I believe that all of us are born with intuition but over time and under differing circumstances can lose touch with it or not listen to it.

My feelings about Lenka have nothing to do with what her supposed gifts or practices are.

I think it is still open with currently $34,077.00. The last donation was $77.00 a month ago.

I think I remember reading it was supposedly turned over to TS's family to ensure the children receive the benefits. JMO

This is a small trailer. Was still there last night and the two have been coming & going together. They were heard laughing in the garage and the "guy", purple truck, appeared to be typing on a computer/laptop or something in the garage. Don't ask more ?? cuz this is all I have for now!

Small trailer could be tools and they're playing with the motorcycle ? Or maybe he sold it to someone in NM and the guy drove out to pick it up. DH did that with a bike, went to check it out and bring it home, and while there, the two bonded and had a great time for hours, talking 'bout bike stuff.

OK. So LS infiltrated the close orbit of Teresa. Regardless of her motives, we can all ascertain LS certainly seemed to have gained Teresa's confidence. We know her assistant was losing her confidence. Perhaps aided by LS. Perhaps aided by MS. Even perhaps both working in conjunction.
However, we have her sister who is pretty much relaying what she has heard. Teresa knows there is a tax issue and MS was a ******up. So why would she believe anything he had to say about someone else. In addition, Teresa does not like doctors who have not had holistic certifications talking about holistic health but yet she is going to jump in both feet with an "energy" worker? Her sister is confirming this is where TS head is at the time of her death. Something is just not adding up. There is a missing piece somewhere.
Hardworking, type A, driven, dedicated, educated doctor who seems to want to get rid of the only person who seems of similarly ilk in her office. Confronting this women even. Her life is financially falling apart and this is what is occupying her discussion with her friends? In addition, her plan is to throw her lot in with someone who is not educated at all in holistic medicine when normally she is not appreciative of people who have earned their doctorate speaking of these things.

I am not sure what I am getting at but LS seems to have some hold over the normal Mode of Operation that Teresa seemed governed by, to the point where her casual conversations are more focused on a silly need to get a hard working office worker out of the way as opposed to getting a man who was really screwing her business up off her payroll. And even if LS did not point this out, why did her friends and sister not point it out? No matter what SH had done, it could not even come close to a tax bill of 30k. Yet all her friends are mentioning her issues with the assistant. Did no one in her inner circle even question her focus or her new venture with this bizarre "East meets West" development with a woman with no real education? I dunno. I just feel like there is something just hidden there that we don't know yet which would tie together why her life was going in the direction it was.

And I think I need to add that I live in a county that probably has if not the highest number of "energy" healers per capita then dang close to it. It is not that I do not get the whole "East meets West" thing. I don't get that anyone would even thing LS is good at THAT. She comes across in interviews as not able to even pull off the part of an intuitive. How someone could not see she was a sham is a mystery to me...much less someone as smart as TS is purported to have been. If TS was going that direction, there had to have been plenty of people better able to be her "East".

But . . . perhaps MS has some "insurance" against CWW in the form of knowledge or evidence in the Bolin or other cases? Mutually assured destruction? But I'm betting there's something on the discarded peripherals or elsewhere that makes CWW's testimony less critical. You don't discard evidence on the day of the funeral, with all the relatives in town, unless there's a real good reason.

after jury sees pictures of the house and van, they will sure know MS's certainly no clean freak!!!! 'oh, i wasn't trying to destroy evidence, i just felt like cleaning"!!!

I need to be very clear to those here that like me believe in alternative therapies, spiritual practices, and non traditional healing methods.

I have had acupuncture and found relief through it. I believe in its benefits completely.

I have had Reiki sessions with a Reiki master who was initiated and mentored by a Reiki master and you can trace her/thier lineage, so to speak.

I have a friend who is a fourth generation intuitive from India. I love her, admire her and believe in her. Her grandmother stopped doing readings after she predicted the death of my friends best friend which came true. They are all lovely people who do not make a living with their intuitive gifts.

I believe that all of us are born with intuition but over time and under differing circumstances can lose touch with it or not listen to it.

My feelings about Lenka have nothing to do with what her supposed gifts or practices are.

I agree with you in that my harsh judgments are specifically toward the people in these cases. Same as when I poke unkindly at the physical attributes of CWW and MS - it's specifically aimed at the targets in these cases and no one else. My DH fits that description to a "T" and I have zero problem with it - (that's why he's my sexy man) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288