The Bonfire

someone captured a screenshot from a video that aired on Nov 5th on nbc26 news. I expected the burn area to be darker, no?

View attachment 88998

here is the video
[video=youtube;m5oZgZQwoiM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5oZgZQwoiM[/video]

also interesting to add from twitter:
Yancey McGillicuddy ‏@YanceyMc Jan 11
@NBC26 guys, do you have HD of this footage & recorded time info - :30 section might reveal vehicle if there?
User Actions
Follow

NBC26 NewsVerified account
‏@NBC26
@YanceyMc no HD. We believe it was recorded in early Nov. 2005 and aired Nov 5, 2005. (nov 5th is the day the RAV4 was found)

Yeah I'd expect a lot darker like charcoal black. Remind me again which day the bones were discovered in the pit?

It is weird that nobody mentioned it at first---however I believe I read that LE got the "gotcha" moment when SA was talking to Barb from prison and he mentioned the bonfire.

I actually think that claim did not come until after the supposed confession of BD. And by this time I think officers had everyone on that lot questioning the days they did stuff. Such as the bonfire they were supposed to have according to BlD. And possibly one a week or two before that. I actually have been looking at one of these animated pictures of the fire pit they used in trial. and there were some things I caught. I haven't had time to do the pictures as I normally do so you can see with your own eyes. Where they show these Tire wires and such. I will probably go work on that now that I have been reminded.

Missy is probably a better one to answer this...but...I recall reading that there were more found....I think only 1 in the fire pit. I believe the others may have been close by, but not in the pit.
maybe they fell out like the bone did 8 feet south of the pit as they were moving the bones to the debris pile. Which oops wasn't even in the fire pit. lol Dry leaves, tools not burned scattered around the place. Leaves twined with the wires, Yeah they may have fallen out as they planted those bones in that pit. JMO
Didn't call any picture evidence cause once they found out their placement was off they needed to DEVIATE once again so it could MAKE SENSE that SA was their man. Did they comb the area after finding that one bone fragment 8 ft out? or go straight for the pit?

Yeah I'd expect a lot darker like charcoal black. Remind me again which day the bones were discovered in the pit?

It was the 8th. So 3 days or more after this photo. Because according to NBC, it was early November, but aired on the 5th. I do not see any police presence around his property.... and the barrel out by the road is still there.... Can't remember what day that was taken in, but I want to say the 5th or 6th.

The amount of heat needed to get the remains in the state they were... I expected the whole area to be black, or at least not looking so clean. This is about the best picture I have seen of the "before" because they never took proper pictures of the scene before they disturbed it.

Agree 100%
no...that's not what happened LOL On here, websleuths.... posters that refuse to discuss the case said to the one's questioning the fire.....BUT HE SAID IT TO BARB in whatever dang episode on the phone... which was months later. It was a "gotcha" on websleuths (or what some posters thought LOL) but not in the case.

I'm not going to go into it all over again.... but I do seriously question whether there was a fire that night. The power of suggestion, the ability to plant false memories, etc. I don't care what they said months later... if the cops are sitting there saying but 5 other people seen it that night... you start to question yourself, then agree, well shoot, it must have been that night. I posted a link yesterday in the discussion thread... it was a really good question/answer on reddit from a forensic psychologist IIRC and she did a study and discussed false memories. It was a really interesting read! I think she got 70% of her study group to admit to a falsely planted memory of a crime they never committed. It was very interesting, and her participants had a higher IQ of 70 too.

5 out of 6 rivets from TH's Daisy Fuentes jeans were found in the Avery burn pit ashes. 1 rivet was not found.

Is the current allegation there was no bonfire that night of Oct 31?

Whether there was a bonfire that night or not.... this is not a new discussion, it's been discussed for a few weeks in here.

5 out of 6 rivets from TH's Daisy Fuentes jeans were found in the Avery burn pit ashes. 1 rivet was not found.

Finding 5 of 6 rivets in the Avery burn pit ...

a) does not mean they were burned in the Avery burn pit and/or
b) the jeans were burned on 10/31

Unless you believe BD ...

I was answering a question that had been asked above and the incorrect info was given. It wasn't 1 rivet found, it was 5 rivets found. That's it. Just setting the record straight; not saying anything else about those rivets or when they got there.

On a separate matter -- it appears folks do not believe there was a bonfire at all the evening of Oct 31. That's what it appears. I was trying to get clarification on that, because that conflicts with other statements made in the case.

So what?

The latest allegations were posted 2 days ago.

What allegation? lol
this is from your post....

I said... we have been discussing it for weeks..... go back into the thread.... you literally said almost the same thing weeks ago.

Post #125 Is it now alleged there was no bonfire that night? That too was made up and/or planted?

Not sure what allegation you were talking about then. :thinking:

How many rivets were found in the pit? where did it say 5 rivets?

How many rivets were found in the pit? where did it say 5 rivets?
They said five rivets were found. But only one could they make out the word Daisy Fuentez? Meaning those other rivets could be from other clothing? Also did I read this correctly, they didn't find these rivets with a magnet in April of 06?

Nov 8th when the key magically appeared in his room.

I've been a little MIA, been re-watching MAM (god help me lol, my husband saying *not that again*) Anyhow I have a really hard time believing that on nov 5th with all that police presence something like 100 officers, k9 units, people in the search party, and cadaver dogs and all those search warrant entries on the property they could not find and did not search the burn pit with the pile of bones in it. And did not find them until nov 8th. Supposedly there since 10/31. Yet when the bones were found there was no ME allowed on the site and no forensic anthropologist allowed on the site.

I've been a little MIA, been re-watching MAM (god help me lol, my husband saying *not that again*) Anyhow I have a really hard time believing that on nov 5th with all that police presence something like 100 officers, k9 units, people in the search party, and cadaver dogs and all those search warrant entries on the property they could not find and did not search the burn pit with the pile of bones in it. And did not find them until nov 8th. Supposedly there since 10/31. Yet when the bones were found there was no ME allowed on the site and no forensic anthropologist allowed on the site.

But.... but... but.... there was a big scary dog there! I wish we had pictures of it before they touched it. I'm sure it could have told us a lot. Like.... the leaves... were any bone fragments on top of the leaves? Just how do bones get to 8 feet away?

Ertl's comment that it was obviously disturbed before he got there sure makes me go hmmmmm. I hope Zellner talks to him :waitasec:

Trial testimony tells the tale of what they searched, where, when, and what resources they had or were using, what they found. Believe it or don't; call everyone a liar, it doesn't matter. The trial transcript is still the official record used by everyone including appellate judges, state supreme court, all defense attorneys, etc.

But.... but... but.... there was a big scary dog there! I wish we had pictures of it before they touched it. I'm sure it could have told us a lot. Like.... the leaves... were any bone fragments on top of the leaves? Just how do bones get to 8 feet away?

Ertl's comment that it was obviously disturbed before he got there sure makes me go hmmmmm. I hope Zellner talks to him :waitasec:

Laughs vicious dog my tush. See the picture below. on the left will be a vicious dog's behavior. and the right is a few pictures of Bear on the scene at the Avery's. Still want to know who was feeding the dog for 3 days.

attachment.php

:facepalm: From what distance was that picture of Bear taken?

And here's just a sweet putty tat. Not aggressive or vicious looking at all. Go right up to it, why doncha, say hi to the kitty.

200_s.gif

:facepalm: From what distance was that picture of Bear taken?

And here's just a sweet putty tat. Not aggressive or vicious looking at all. Go right up to it, why doncha, say hi to the kitty.

200_s.gif

Yeah right there are men walking all over the property and the dog is just sitting there. Im sure the person who took this picture of the cat. was probably way off in the distance hiding himself from view to catch these and there were not 100 men walking around it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back