FL FL - Baby Willow, newborn, Orlando, 15 February 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Missing newborn sought after placenta found in Orlando parking lot
Mother located by police, but baby still missing

Orlando, Florida -
Orlando police are searching for a missing newborn after a woman gave birth Monday in the parking lot of an apartment complex.

According to Orlando police, officers were called to the Willow Bend Apartments after someone discovered a possible placenta and afterbirth.

Investigators determined that a full-term baby had been born and discarded, police said.

An extensive search, including four teams of dogs, failed to find the baby, whom police are calling Baby Willow.

The identity of the woman was later determined, and she admitted to giving birth to a girl, according to police. The woman's name is not being released at this time, Orlando police said.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/florid...t-after-placenta-found-in-orlando-parking-lot

Missing newborn sought after placenta found in Orlando parking lot
Mother located by police, but baby still missing

baby.jpgbaby1.jpg

Orlando police are searching for a missing newborn after a woman gave birth Monday in the parking lot of an apartment complex.

According to Orlando police, officers were called to the Willow Bend Apartments after someone discovered a possible placenta and afterbirth.

Investigators determined that a full-term baby had been born and discarded, police said.

An extensive search, including four teams of dogs, failed to find the baby, whom police are calling Baby Willow.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/missing-newborn-sought-after-placenta-found-in-orlando-parking-lot

OMG!

LE better check Victoria Secret in the nearest mall, the baby may in this so called mums handbag.

Why do people think babies and children are disposable? Please let it stop. Give the precious little ones to all the families who will care and love them.

Why do people think babies and children are disposable? Please let it stop. Give the precious little ones to all the families who will care and love them.

Hytime, I will never understand this behavior, especially with the safe haven laws.
Give me your unwanted baby, I have plenty of love to go around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grrrrr so beyond ticked off about another missing/discarded baby. I don't understand these women/men that think this is ok.
Fudge! Off to my corner😭

Just when you think you've read absolutely everything on WS... Hope the infant is found. What would compel someone to give birth in a parking lot and dispose of the baby is beyond rational human comprehension.

The placenta & afterbirth may have been in the car park but that's no guarantee that the baby was born there IMO (which would explain why it wasn't found by the 4 teams of dogs). I'd be checking her apartment and cctv for vehicles coming into & out of the parking lot if I were LE :thinking:

If the mother won't tell where the baby is, that's probably because it's already dead :( jmo.

#BabyWillow
CbXJ4l1W0AEzXjs.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/WFTV

ok, I think she did not want to have the baby under medical care, because it would have tested positive for drugs. or was not her bf's

Erik Sandoval ‏@ErikSandoval [video=twitter;699702413876404226]https://twitter.com/ErikSandoval/status/699702413876404226[/video]
Mom of missing newborn has criminal history: battery on law enforcement, agg battery, domestic viol @news6wkmg

ok, I think she did not want to have the baby under medical care, because it would have tested positive for drugs. or was not her bf's

She could have have had the baby in a hospital and still given her up for adoption. Or taken her to the nearby police substation. Or a fire station. There are many people that would gladly take a new born via adoption.

I agree, but ppl who are on drugs sometimes are not rational.

She could have have had the baby in a hospital and still given her up for adoption. Or taken her to the nearby police substation. Or a fire station. There are many people that would gladly take a new born via adoption.

It drives me crazy thinking this baby may still be alive so every minute may count. I don't know how some LE remain sane when people WONT TALK! Uuuggghhhhh!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snoopyxxoo31
Back