Sievers Sidebar #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be a mess, for sure. I feel guilty about everything and it shows even when I've done nothing, lol. I respond wimpily? to authority figures even when they're trying to help me, lol. I can only imagine how I'd come across on video. I feel awful for those being exposed this way. One thing I learned if I ever get called in to be interviewed; dress warmly, don't drink too much coffee (shakiness and bathroom breaks), but I would hope to have one of those Dets. interviewing me. Very patient, very understanding and kind where needed.

ETA: I TOTALLY empathize with TSho not being able to remember her own phone number. It's a hard one for me on the best of days :/

Except maybe this guy, he skeers me:

View attachment 89222
I'm gonna let your post live on. I say, "nah," you're a strong chick and don't even realize it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'd be a mess, for sure. I feel guilty about everything and it shows even when I've done nothing, lol. I respond wimpily? to authority figures even when they're trying to help me, lol. I can only imagine how I'd come across on video. I feel awful for those being exposed this way. One thing I learned if I ever get called in to be interviewed; dress warmly, don't drink too much coffee (shakiness and bathroom breaks), but I would hope to have one of those Dets. interviewing me. Very patient, very understanding and kind where needed.

ETA: I TOTALLY empathize with TSho not being able to remember her own phone number. It's a hard one for me on the best of days :/

Except maybe this guy, he skeers me:

attachment.php

I love your post, I'm the same way. Add to that that I do the nervous laugh thing....ughhhh! I think a few interviewed oddly emotionally . I won't name who because really it's a matter of opinion about how a grieving person should act. And the ones from MO, we know some are being less than truthful but I personally wouldn't be able to tell if I didn't already know some background. I'd make a horrible interviewer or witness.

Time to change gears...the purple truck has pulled out and was loaded up this afternoon with computer equipment...a LOT of it. The guy has been there all week and was described as having dark hair with a braid down the back. The trailer was packed to the hilt as well as the truck.

JW perhaps? (CWW's brother) Didn't you say earlier that the truck had out-of-state plates?

JW perhaps? (CWW's brother) Didn't you say earlier that the truck had out-of-state plates?

Someone stated earlier the plates were New Mexico. I was curious and checked out the local craigslist ads and saw nothing that stood out. Whoever that truck belongs too is probably a friend of MS

Someone stated earlier the plates were New Mexico. I was curious and checked out the local craigslist ads and saw nothing that stood out. Whoever that truck belongs too is probably a friend of MS

And didn't the person stay there in the home a few days? I don't think you would let a stranger from craigslist come in and stay.

And didn't the person stay there in the home a few days? I don't think you would let a stranger from craigslist come in and stay.

With MS, he might be inclined to do that but realistically he probably didn't. Now I'm getting curious who the "friend" was

Someone may have needed to borrow a truck (if they didn't personally own one) or did so because thier own plates would identify them.

I'm much more interested in the description of the individual and the apparent closeness and comfort to and with Mark. <modsnip>

Temp Closed for Review and Clean-up. Time out will be issued for sleuthing non-suspects/players.

DO NOT bombard me with PMs explaining because I haven't got time for it. Review the rules. It's all laid out there.

With MS, he might be inclined to do that but realistically he probably didn't. Now I'm getting curious who the "friend" was

Totally understand the curiosity about who the friend is. You guys can sleuth til your hearts' are content behind the scenes. What cannot be done is post your findings on this public forum. THAT is what is a violation of TOS. If it is ever reported by MSM or LE, THEN the boundaries broaden.

Reopening. Pains me greatly to TO people I really like and appreciate but sometimes you guys just leave me no other choice. :sigh:

PLEASE review the rules and PREVIEW your posts before hitting "Submit Reply". Think about what you are about to post. Does it violate TOS and the Rules? Using the "preview" option has saved many a poster over the years.

Are used electronics worth much money?

Not big money, but you can definitely get some cash. I just sold my four year old laptop with ruined screen for parts and got $100. The amount would depend a lot on age, brand, the inner workings, and condition.

If MS was selling all of the electronics and other stuff that he moved from the practice (those that he didn't throw in the dumpster on his way to the funeral, that is :rolleyes:), they could be valuable to another person who might want to be able to buy in bulk. We don't know what all he had. I'm very confident that LE removed the hard drives, at least from the main server. But if someone is wanting to set up another business and their pockets aren't deep enough to purchase new, depending on what all he was able to get, I bet the guy felt like he got a bargain. An eyewitness said the trailer, truck bed and cab were packed to the hilt so he left with a good load.

Generally, not much more than scrap. DH used to have business doing just that. There was actually gold (no joke, real gold) in some of the components, but the money was in the volume of the scrap - gaylords and pallets. He closed it 8 years ago because things are made so cheaply, people will trash and replace rather than repair these days :(

However, it could be that MS was selling some other things from the house: gold coins and guns come to mind.

What a dufus he was to be throwing away equipment of any kind. Even at $20 bucks a pop - that's cash in pocket.

Better yet, donate it to non-profits who are happy to accept working equipment.

Not big money, but you can definitely get some cash. I just sold my four year old laptop with ruined screen for parts and got $100. The amount would depend a lot on age, brand, the inner workings, and condition.

Whoohoo! That's actually very good money for used these days! :D

Someone may have needed to borrow a truck (if they didn't personally own one) or did so because thier own plates would identify them.

I'm much more interested in the description of the individual and the apparent closeness and comfort to and with Mark. <modsnip>

I tend to think the vehicle was rented in NM so they could appear incognito... Don't know how they could possibly stay in that house for a week and to top it off with MS. They must be totally in denial.

This guy has been there Monday to Tuesday, just over a week. The truck was backed in so you cannot read plates. A couple of times the guy would take the truck or he and MS would leave in the Mercedes. Once he dressed in motorcycle gear and took Mark's bike for a ride. Early in the visit they were heard laughing in the garage and the "visitor" appeared to be on a laptop. The girls have been around the entire time and seem comfortable around him. The guy has long dark hair and is kept in a braid down the back. Has some facial hair but not a beard. It would seem that he has stayed in the Sievers house....there are many more inside lights on that reflect more than normal activity. There was also a female that showed up over the weekend driving a dark blue Lincoln Navigator with FL plates. She got out and hugged the "visitor". This is the most activity that has been seen at the house since TS's murder.

Yesterday, a desk was loaded into the trailer, as well as several computer items...was actually reflected as watching Curly & Moe trying to load the trailer as they were dropping things and had a hard time trying to move stuff...a monitor fell on the ground. They loaded this trailer and also the truck and cab of the truck. They were using blankets trying to keep things in place in the truck.

My guess would be that this was quite a bit of the office equipment. It is also my opinion that these two most definitely know eachother. Is there a way to view whether CWW had a visitor this past week?

I tend to think the vehicle was rented in NM so they could appear incognito... Don't know how they could possibly stay in that house for a week and to top it off with MS. They must be totally in denial.

Do rental agencies sometimes have vehicles available with other states' plates - as in someone in NM drove here in it and turned it in to the local agency. How are interstate rentals handled? I wonder if it's possible the buyer (I'm assuming that's what it was) found the sale info online, but isn't aware of what happened? It's hard to imagine to us, because we're so interested in it, but just like Jessica Chambers' murder in Mississippi, there are people unaware because it's so far away. But I guess that wouldn't count if it was a local person renting a NM plate by design.

This guy has been there Monday to Tuesday, just over a week. The truck was backed in so you cannot read plates. A couple of times the guy would take the truck or he and MS would leave in the Mercedes. Once he dressed in motorcycle gear and took Mark's bike for a ride. Early in the visit they were heard laughing in the garage and the "visitor" appeared to be on a laptop. The girls have been around the entire time and seem comfortable around him. The guy has long dark hair and is kept in a braid down the back. Has some facial hair but not a beard. It would seem that he has stayed in the Sievers house....there are many more inside lights on that reflect more than normal activity. There was also a female that showed up over the weekend driving a dark blue Lincoln Navigator with FL plates. She got out and hugged the "visitor". This is the most activity that has been seen at the house since TS's murder.

Yesterday, a desk was loaded into the trailer, as well as several computer items...was actually reflected as watching Curly & Moe trying to load the trailer as they were dropping things and had a hard time trying to move stuff...a monitor fell on the ground. They loaded this trailer and also the truck and cab of the truck. They were using blankets trying to keep things in place in the truck.

My guess would be that this was quite a bit of the office equipment. It is also my opinion that these two most definitely know eachother. Is there a way to view whether CWW had a visitor this past week?
There isn’t a way to ‘view’ online whether CWW had a visitor this past week at the Lee County Jail.
But the information in his visitor log can be obtained by a public records request:

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=site/contact
Contact Us
Lee County Sheriff's Office
14750 Six Mile Cypress Pkwy.
Fort Myers, FL 33912-440

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=crimeActivity/jailInfoIndex&rid=350
Inmate Visitation
Lee County Jail 239-477-1500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members