CA CA - Rancho Cucamonga, WhtFem 633UFCA, 15-30, in vineyard, Jun'79 - *GRAPHIC*

I think Tiffany looks pretty similar, except for the age. I'm not the best at telling ages, but the post-mortem photo makes me think she's on the younger age of the estimate.

Could she be Delores Stanton? Missing from Gainesville, FL, April 1976. I think they resemble each other. Height and weight is right. Age is in range. If she cut her hair I could see it. None of her DNA, dentals or fingerprints are available on NamUs. I posted her on Buckskin Girl's thread minutes ago, but I'm having second thoughts. What do you think?

I mostly see the resemblance in the nose. (I think) they look similar. Prominent and kind of...upturned? But I could be wrong. I'm very new at all this. Height and weight are pretty much exact. I'm not 100% sure on the chin but I kept in mind that a lot of jaws look different postmortem than antemortem. The main issue is the date, but she could have just wanted an escape. Her smile kind of conceals her teeth, I think--it doesn't look like she has an overbite, though. I thought it'd be worth posting just to see what others think--if you all think it's worth submitting, I'll do it.

Noticed Delores Stanton does not have a thread on here---that I could find, anyhow. Could anyone create it/send me the link if it's existing? Much appreciated.

I'm so haunted by this poor girl, probably because I resemble her a bit. My mouth is very small just like hers.

Hopefully 2016 brings answers :rose:

This has likely been suggested, but I thought of Bittaker & Norris when I read this case. Not sure if they were incarcerated at this time though. Also, on B&n's wiki article, there is something about a Polaroid of a girl that hasn't been ID'ed...

This has likely been suggested, but I thought of Bittaker & Norris when I read this case. Not sure if they were incarcerated at this time though. Also, on B&n's wiki article, there is something about a Polaroid of a girl that hasn't been ID'ed...
Yes, B&N were mentioned on this thread a few years ago. The timeline is perfect. The location is adjacent to their San Gabriel mountains hideout. And the side-view PM of RCJD shows blood coming from her ear. B&N were known to have killed their victims by driving an ice pick into their ears.

Katherine Anderson
Lynn Bandringa
Wendy Brown
Sandra Butler
Benita Chamberlin
Rose Cole
Lynn Connes
Tara Cossey
Brenda Crowley
Eva Debruhl
Kmberly Doss
Diane Genice Dye
Christine Eastin
Teresa Fittin
Nellie Flickinger
Cynthia Gooding
Lorraine Herbster
Paulette Jaster
Tina Kemp
Cindy King
Vicke Lamberton
Vicke Lamberton
Lori Lloyd
Ella Beth Lodermeier
Kim Mallon
Aleca Manning
Angela Meeker
Barbara Monaco
Cathy Moulton
Laurie Partridge
Wanda Priddy
Deborah Quimby
Angela Ramsey
Simone Ridinger
Sherry Roach
Elaine Robertson
Elaine Robertson
Janis Sanders
Cheryl Scherer
Diane Schulte
Lulaida Sejalbo
Sheryl Tillinghast
Nadine Timm
Wilma Vermaas
Arrilla Webb-Vaul
Rochelle White
April Zane

Yes, B&N were mentioned on this thread a few years ago. The timeline is perfect. The location is adjacent to their San Gabriel mountains hideout. And the side-view PM of RCJD shows blood coming from her ear. B&N were known to have killed their victims by driving an ice pick into their ears.

I always wondered what could have caused her to bleed from there. Was unsure if it was from beating or something. If it was that brutal, it's probably why so little has been released about the case; they're withholding information in case someone confesses they know whether it's credible.

I always wondered what could have caused her to bleed from there. Was unsure if it was from beating or something. If it was that brutal, it's probably why so little has been released about the case; they're withholding information in case someone confesses they know whether it's credible.

Yes, it could be from beating -- severe head injury will cause a person to bleed from the ears.

Bumping - got this UID confused with new Kern County CA UID & wanted to see similarities/differences. :)

attachment.php
I was looking at Alcala photos and this girl seems to possibly match this Doe.

Attachments

• gal-alcala-180.jpg
    gal-alcala-180.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 202

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members