Bosma Murder Trial 02.18.16 - Day 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there were several reports regarding the mystery of the remains of LB if my memory is correct: Here is one report

The (Ontario) provincial coroner’s office has never handled the remains of Laura Babcock.

Police have kept whether her body has been recovered secret from her family.

However, the province’s coroner investigates any death by suspected homicide and would be involved if Babcock’s remains were found in the province.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...a_babcocks_body_not_recovered_in_ontario.html

So perhaps her remains were found elsewhere outside of Ontario? JMHO

Sorry if any posting errors - I am a total Newbie.
Susanne, welcome to the group!! :) :welcome6:

It should be very interesting when SS finally takes the stand. I think he's probably known more about DM's activities than just about anyone over the last few years.

[video=youtube;5LpnEuzmCyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LpnEuzmCyM[/video]

Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Identifying bones in incinerator on Millard’s farm | EXHIBIT #56

rogers-at-millard-farm-with-eliminator.png

Forensic anthropologist Tracy Rogers on site at Dellen Millard's farm, working under a tarp to retrieve remains from inside an incinerator found on Dellen Millard's farm.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...she-found-human-remains-inside-the-eliminator

Hi all...it's been a while since I've posted, but I've never stopped following this case closely. Just never had too much to say.
Anyway, after all this time since the trial started, I'm surprised that something hasn't been mentioned since we learned about the possibility of the incinerator being used at the hanger, not the farm. (or maybe someone mentioned this and I missed it).

On Friday May 17, 2013 when the police were searching the hanger, "The Hamilton Police marine unit was also seen on site, looking at what appeared to be drainage areas"

Perhaps this might answer todays questions on what may have happened to the rest of the remains. I wonder if the marine unit found anything.

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/investi...n-with-dellen-millard-1.1286519#ixzz2TahvQfVA

Well, jump in anytime, lanman!

That is an extremely astute observation, about a detail I definitely missed.

I think it's quite interesting to look back/think back two and a half years and see how a lot of our theories seem to be fitting with what we figured. Some things which surprised or shocked me were; TB taken to the hangar in the incinerator, towed by his own truck, and the evil deed done there, it was one of DM's own "employees" AJ, who called in information to CS, DM actually had the audacity to call someone to arrange for a paint job of TB's truck, the size of the incinerator, how many "nosy" neighbours noticed things going on around the farmland and DM has the balls to act inappropriately in the courtroom. MOO.

Anyone else have any information they are surprised or shocked about thus far?

Those photos of the inside of the Eliminator make me woozy. I guess next week we should be hearing about the blood found on it.

From the Crown's opening statement: "Further forensic examination of the Eliminator found blood on the main hatch area of the vault. It was Tim Bosma's blood."

Those photos of the inside of the Eliminator make me woozy. I guess next week we should be hearing about the blood found on it.

From the Crown's opening statement: "Further forensic examination of the Eliminator found blood on the main hatch area of the vault. It was Tim Bosma's blood."

Yep, it has by far been the worst.

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 32s32 seconds ago Hamilton, Ontario
Dr. Rogers shows a diagram, tells court she found fragments from the entire body #Bosma

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 3s3 seconds ago Hamilton, Ontario
Rogers: "58 pieces of bones could actually be picked up" #Bosma

Susan Clairmont ‏@susanclairmont 16s16 seconds ago
She recovered 58 pieces of bone fragment from throughout body: orbital bone, a tooth, hands, arms, legs, feet...
Good grief

Shannon Martin ‏@ShannonMartinTV 23s23 seconds ago Hamilton, Ontario
Hank Bosma follows Dr. Rogers out of the courtroom. Through the glass door, we see him embrace her in a hug #Bosma
Omg [emoji22]

Lisa Hefner from chch at 6:00 tonight mentioned the tooth and said she expected the jury would hear from a dentist next week about linking it to Tim. Not sure if it's online to link to, I watched it on tv but I'll see if I can find it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so obviously according to Rogers testimony the remains were removed from the incinerator..so my guess is they cleaned it out and buried them on the farm somewhere..so would this explain why media was reporting that a second set of remains had been found back then in 2013? Maybe they were found and we just have not heard that yet.

Police searching the farm of the man charged with the first-degree murder of Ancaster father Tim Bosma have found more remains at the property according to a report, and Toronto police have confirmed they are investigating two additional cases connected to suspect Dellen Millard, including the death of his father.

But forensic investigators have not determined yet if the remains found on Dellen Millard’s farm in North Dumfries, Ont. are human or animal

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...-farm-where-tim-bosmas-body-discovered-report

After that, Kavanaugh confirmed they were dealing with only 1 set of human remains.

In the last few days, police sources had told CBC News they believed they had found other remains on the property, but they were unsure if they were animal or human.

On Tuesday, Hamilton police Sgt. Matt Kavanagh said, "We're dealing with one set of human remains."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/kitchener-waterloo/only-1-set-of-human-remains-found-at-millard-farm-police-say-1.1335718

So I guess that could actually make both reports true. Perhaps they found more remains, but they were part of the first set - not a second person as many assumed.

[video=youtube;5LpnEuzmCyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LpnEuzmCyM[/video]

Tim Bosma Murder Trial: Identifying bones in incinerator on Millard’s farm | EXHIBIT #56

Oh good God. This is just too much to bear. Anyone who could do this to someone is just pure evil. There are no words to describe the horrible emotions this stirs up inside me. I don't know how Tim's parents and SB can be so strong. Bless them. Tim was a total stranger to the accused...WTF?!! "Over a truck!!" I bet the perps didn't even give a single second of a thought about the suffering they would put Tim's loved ones through. They met SB, didn't that affect their train of thought?! Obviously not. I guess when someone is wicked and evil, they have no conscience as to other peoples' feelings or suffering. May they rot in hell and IMHO they deserve every bit of suffering dished out to them. MHO.

I've to admit, I'm impressed by the efforts the Crown and LE expended to put together a strong, relatively coherent case. There have been blunders, but plenty more procedures that officers correctly conducted, experts verified, and lawyers successfully kept from the public until beginning of trial. If they continue to present evidence in this straightforward manner, with character witnesses and corroborating videos, as a jury member, I'd be hard-pressed to consider both accused innocent of all charges.

Pictures of the available evidence drive home to me the extent of violence inflicted on TB before and after his death (thanks again to those who are posting them here). It takes a *special* kind of person to load an innocent man's body into an incinerator to burn beyond recognition. Rather than dumping the body in a ditch, DM, and presumably MS, took deliberate steps to eliminate traces of incriminating evidence as best they could. I can't, or perhaps don't really want to, imagine what went on in their heads as they waited for the incinerator to do its dirty work at the hangar that night.

One thought about the tooth found in the incinerator / eliminator. I'm wondering if it was sufficient enough size to extract DNA from - just thinking if it could be used to ID the victim more accurately than 75% and bolster the Crown's case. ADD: Perhaps that's what the dentist will help clarify next week.

Swedie, I was just a moment ago imagining DM watching Hank hug Dr. Rogers and him being completely incapable of understanding the emotional significance of that moment. Due to being dead inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz