Bosma Murder Trial 02.22.16 - Day 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point.
Looks like they didn't run the unit long enough to not have the big pieces of bones remaining.

Also, little, dried and cracked, pieces of bones means all the same to a common person but I suppose an anthropologist of her caliber can still piece together a whole body
MOO

They were in a hurry, the still had a truck to strip down and hide.

You think Millard was running around telling people he was gonna incinerate his victims? I'm sure he'd concocted some BS story to tell SS. Burning trash? Burning tires? Who knows? I wonder if Millard was simply looking to fill a market need for his less scrupulous friends, the disposal of bodies. Would it be worth $5k to never have to worry about a body showing up somewhere down the road? Peace of mind right? There had to be a reason he wanted that thing to be portable.

yeah will be most interesting why it was ordered..maybe SS was initinally told that it was to maintain the burning of evidence from stolen items they no longer needed from their chop shop.

I assume that the darker "square" looking site is considered the "smaller" burn site. The items relating to the seats and centre console were found in the larger site according to the tweets.

MOO

Yes and the seat belts are not attached to the actual seat. At least they are not in My Ram, My CJ (Jeep) or my Jeep Cherokee, nor were they attached to the seats in my TJ or my GMC pick up.

You can clearly see in the interior evidence photos, the seat belts WERE cut out (probably with that Dewalt Knife in evidence as well)

http://m.journaltimes.com/news/loca...11e0-a836-001cc4c002e0.html?mobile_touch=true

There could be several different legitimate reasons given to the distributor for the incinerator purchase. I'm still waiting to see if the crown ties in this as a premeditated purchase of a pc of equipment for the disposal of human bodies, or if it was bought for legitimate reasons but ended up being what DM needed. I'm confused as whether he is just a sociopath killing for the thrill or something else. What do his 3 alleged victims have in common. The link above is an airport that bought an incinerator to burn trash from planes from the same manufacturer, and we're making a profit doing it. So just another possible reason that SS may have given. All MOO

Feeling just terrible for the Bosma family &friends. This testimony is just awful and dragging on. Such a horror and nightmare for them to listen to how TBs life and remains were so horribly disrespected.

When I looked at the invoice I saw G56 as well. Very interesting coincidence.....or not MOO

It seems to me that by the time you have created a G56 Account in your filing system the G56 six speed has pretty much bored a worm hole in your brain somewhere.

Ironworker736 adds to the mix that has the towing capacity of 6000 lb .....enough to pull the beast sitting on its trailer. If they ever get to the point that they are looking for leads to suggest pre-meditation to the DM et al Disposal Service Inc....I'd say the timing of the Georgia purchase and the G56 scribbled on the invoice should alert some one to at least check out the rest of the draws in the file cabinet. (That is if SS has not sanitized it all by now. )

It seems to me that by the time you have created a G56 Account in your filing system the G56 six speed has pretty much bored a worm hole in your brain somewhere.

Ironworker736 adds to the mix that has the towing capacity of 6000 lb .....enough to pull the beast sitting on its trailer. If they ever get to the point that they are looking for leads to suggest pre-meditation to the DM et al Disposal Service Inc....I'd say the timing of the Georgia purchase and the G56 scribbled on the invoice should alert some one to at least check out the rest of the draws in the file cabinet. (That is if SS has not sanitized it all by now. )

Sorry for the wording, I wasn't making any claims to towing capabilities...IIRC the incinerator weighed in at around 6000lbs. HTH

BTW...I just want to say that I have been following this site since the start of this case (3 year lurker)...I think this is a great forum!
I would also like to say that my heart goes out to the Bosma family and their many friends!

Welcome Ironworker736!

:welcome4::welcome4:

It is G56.......I just Googled it and you'll never believe what I came up with

Check this out. www.dieselpowerproducts.com

(I can't do a link from my tablet but I will just type out a bit of what it says at the beginning of the article.)

"2010-2016 6.7 L DODGE CUMMINS G56 MANUAL TRANSMISSION"
"Since mid model year 2005 Cummins equipped Ram sporting manual transmission with G56 six speed. The six speed........."

The G56 may well be in reference to the Dodge Ram that DM was told would be a better fit to pull his trailer for the races he wished to go to.

Hope this helps.

BBM - did TB's or DM's Dodge have a manual transmission? I don't recall that.....

Could it be that SS will give testimony in favour of DM? He could testify that DM had some particular intention for the incinerator, something inconsistent with what he originally told Penner. Just a thought. I'm trying to figure out why the defense would want Penner's answer to that question blocked so badly, but his answers to other questions about the conversation with SS were allowed.

Edit: change Leitch to Penner.

Could SS be the friend who Dm was trying to get his GF to talk to about his story? Perhaps it worked?

Could SS be the friend who Dm was trying to get his GF to talk to about his story? Perhaps it worked?

Could be, but most people (including me) believe he was referring to his friend and ex-roommate, AM.

I hope we will be able to see the emails and the scribblings as exhibits.

I took the scribblings to be the written calculations on the invoice, they are posted here

I'm going to try and get a seat for tomorrow's proceedings. Can anyone who's been there suggest what time I should show up? TIA

Around 8:30. Some days the overflow room is full, some days not. But lately, with what's being presented and argued, I'd suggest no later than that.

SS name was showing for the registration of the Millardair.com domain name as well and had DM's hotmail as the contact email. So if the domain needed renewal, it would go to DM's email.

SS was the administrator/secretary as well as mechanic. JMO

I'm confused about how hard the defense seemed to be working to block any testimony about what purpose was given when they were buying the incinerator. The sales guy had already told reporters back in 2013. It has not been the best kept secret in all of this.

I'm confused about how hard the defense seemed to be working to block any testimony about what purpose was given when they were buying it. The sales guy had already told reporters back in 2013. It has not been the best kept secret in all of this.

What did he say about it to the reporters in 2013?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow