Interview with Casey - Is it finally happening this time?

JUST SAW THIS!!!! http://www.aol.com/article/2016/02/...as-she-sets-up-photography-business/21309784/ See Casey Anthony at work as she sets up photography business Five years after she was acquitted of the murder of her two-year-old daughter, Caylee, the so-called "most hated mom in America" has emerged from seclusion by starting her own photography business. The 29-year-old is taking her new job seriously. She reportedly bought a Canon EOS camera, which retails for about $400. In exclusive photos taken by the DailyMail.com, Casey was spotted checking her work after each snap. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ned-PI-67-helped-clear-daughter-s-murder.html Pariah mom Casey Anthony has filed papers with the Florida Department of State to register a new business, Case Photography, LLC Daily Mail Online found Casey snapping away with her Canon EOS camera, as veteran private detective Patrick J. McKenna showed her the ropes Anthony has been staying with McKenna, who was the lead investigator on her defense team Anthony has set up blogs, online slideshows and a Facebook page to showcase her work - but is yet to post a single image Daily Mail Online can reveal the papers have been copied to Facebook page where users have posted threats and abuse In 2014 Anthony was living as virtual recluse and working as a housekeeper, clerk and secretary Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-clear-daughter-s-murder.html#ixzz3zeQH99F5 Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
It's hilarious that they are calling her a photographer and saying she "got a new job." She doesn't have a job, she's playing around with a camera. She needs real customers to call it a "job."

It's hilarious that they are calling her a photographer and saying she "got a new job." She doesn't have a job, she's playing around with a camera. She needs real customers to call it a "job."

On her 'about me' she says she wants to photograph peoples weddings and family vacations/parties. Does anyone want a baby killer to come and photograph their wedding? :eek:

On her 'about me' she says she wants to photograph peoples weddings and family vacations/parties. Does anyone want a baby killer to come and photograph their wedding? :eek:

Nor my babies, or my pets for that matter!!

Who will be stupid enough to give FCA (convicted of check fraud) their credit card information or a check?

In your scenario she would face questions such as:

"If Caylee really drowned in the pool, why did you duct tape her face, put her in garbage bags, drive around with her body in the trunk for 2 days until you dumped her in the swamp, instead of calling 911 and giving her first aid?"
"If Caylee really drowned, why did you party and go on like you were having the time of your life after she was gone?"
"If Caylee really drowned, why didn't you get on the stand and testify about what really happened?"
"If Caylee really drowned, why did you spend 3 years in jail while facing the death penalty?"
"If Caylee really drowned, why did you blame it on a non-existent babysitter/kidnapper?"
"Why did you continually lie to your family and friends about being employed?"
"What did you do with Caylee when you were allegedly 'working'?"

I could go on, but you get my point. She will never have the guts to face public scrutiny. She is a complete waste of air.

I think she might want an interview but her terms would be no serious questions. Every minute would have to be focused on Her Highness. I hope no one in any media is willing to show what a bottom feeder they are by considering an interview of that .

Justice was not served and nothing the killer says will make that OK. She is not special. She is not important. She got away with murder and I hope no one stoops so low as to go sniffing after her with a microphone.

Who will be stupid enough to give FCA (convicted of check fraud) their credit card information or a check?
Unfortunately we know there are at least 12...

Jodi Arias was a photographer too if she's ever released possibly her and Casey can go into business together. It could be called A&A photography for Anthony and Arias specializing in couples and baby photography.

She needs to find some occupation before that guy she is living with kicks the bucket. jmo.

She needs to find some occupation before that guy she is living with kicks the bucket. jmo.

She's probably trying to get him to make her his beneficiary if he hasn't already and then she's all set. If he does he's should be worried she might poison him or hire a hit man. She's all about Casey. She did kill once and get away with it. Usually these murderers try again.

Jodi Arias was a photographer too if she's ever released possibly her and Casey can go into business together. It could be called A&A photography for Anthony and Arias specializing in couples and baby photography.

How fitting. :crazy: Perhaps there first client could be Jerry Sandusky or Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. :crazy:

Is she preggo ? I saw a magazine cover in the supermarket today.

Still nothing from any reputable source that she's pregnant. I'm annoyed with Wesh for interviewing Baez. Why interview him and Ashton at all right now?

If someone is planning to interview that thing (Casey), they will not like the reaction they'll get. Who do they think wants to hear from her?

We haven't forgotten. We will NEVER forget. She needs to crawl back under her rock. I liked it much better when she was "living in fear for her life".

We haven't forgotten. We will NEVER forget. She needs to crawl back under her rock. I liked it much better when she was "living in fear for her life".

If she does an interview, she'll be forced to crawl back under her rock and she'll get a jarring reminder of those days when she was "living in fear for her life." (Or more likely the people surrounding her narcissistic self will be living in fear of her life and will force her back into hiding.)

Seeing Baez's name in print in relation to this case again makes me want to go take a shower. No one in their right mind thinks that he's actually a good lawyer. During the trial his rookie mistakes were endless.

IMO, he either got Casey acquitted on pure dumb luck or he cheated somehow. I wish the news outlets (minus Geraldo who is just an idiot) would quit humoring him.

Still nothing from any reputable source that she's pregnant. I'm annoyed with Wesh for interviewing Baez. Why interview him and Ashton at all right now?

If someone is planning to interview that thing (Casey), they will not like the reaction they'll get. Who do they think wants to hear from her?

It amazes me that the interview rumors go on and on- really, anyone who knows anything about this case knows one thing for sure.
She is a pathological liar. What exactly do they think they will get in an interview?

I wish she would just do the interview already and get it over with. If it's going to get low ratings and a boycott, all the better. I think there is a fear that the interview won't be a flop and people do want to hear what she has to say.

I wish she would just do the interview already and get it over with. If it's going to get low ratings and a boycott, all the better. I think there is a fear that the interview won't be a flop and people do want to hear what she has to say.

Meaning hear her lie and talk about herself and what she owns. It will be a recap of those idiotic and boring video diaries that she claimed were "hacked" from her computer.

They weren't. She put them out there herself because Baez was taking too long getting her an interview/book deal. She fired him around that time and decided to take matters into her own hands. She must have hated the response they got.

The first one she released provoked some lukewarm disgust and she got to see herself on the news for a day or two. What probably really bothered her was the complete lack of response to the second one she leaked. Utter and complete fail, Casey.

I really hope Kronk gets a large settlement from her. She doesn't care if people hate her as long as she's getting attention. The only way to hurt her is by throwing her in jail where she can't live the life she wants or by taking away her money/material possessions.

Is she preggo ? I saw a magazine cover in the supermarket today.

Well if she is, she will have Child Protective Services knocking on her door in an instant. That would be a baby at very high risk, and I doubt they would take any chances with it. It would likely be removed at birth.

Well if she is, she will have Child Protective Services knocking on her door in an instant. That would be a baby at very high risk, and I doubt they would take any chances with it. It would likely be removed at birth.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. They don't remove children who show signs of abuse---what makes you think they are going to remove her child? She was acquitted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back