SC SC - Tammy Kingery, 37, North Augusta, 20 Sept 2014

Curious as to the beneficiary of PK's policy, if not TK.

As others have noted, it would be useful to know if TK went to the hospital after either suicide attempt.

2 of the 3 children went with dad on the morning errand. Where was the third child?

Curious as to the beneficiary of PK's policy, if not TK.

As others have noted, it would be useful to know if TK went to the hospital after either suicide attempt.

2 of the 3 children went with dad on the morning errand. Where was the third child?

3rd kid, the daughter, was at a friends house, she had spent the night with Friday night. PK states he called her to see if she knew where her mom was, not sure why he'd call her seeing how their relationship was "so strained", daughter immediately starts driving around searching.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

@U2forever During the interview I also remember PK saying he had taken T's cell phone with him when he ran errands because her's had better coverage or something to that effect, then says her cell hasn't had any activity.....well duh how could she use it if he conveniently took it with him?
Women are strange creatures, when there are money problems in our marriages we do freak out, we want our husband to step up & be the man God intended him to be, from the sounds of it TK did a lot & was overwhelmed with life. Sounds like she worked long hours, took care of house, kids, finances, husband, & it sounds like PK was just another big overage kid to take care of. Especially with his statement "when I'd buy something stupid" (or something close to that). Why would you buy something stupid if your finances are in dire straights?
And when someone says "we never fight about anything" that's a huge red flag for me!!! Especially with all the depression, borderline alcoholic & the affair, they fought & probably fought very often. Source is my life & marriage. I have a great marriage, but when I get stressed, depressed & or overwhelmed my husband gets the brut of it just because & we fight! Fighting is normal in a marriage, 2 people that have been together as long as TK & PK have are going to disagree about stuff, so him saying "we never fight" is what he thinks will make him look good in LE & public eyes really only makes him look shady as all get out!!!

I just don't understand how he would be able to kill his wife and dispose of her body with his teenage son in the house the entire time. Everyone seems to be absolutely certain the husband was a liar and he did this, but how could he have done it? Interested in your answers. The only one I can think of implicates the son, and I'm not going there.

I think there were only three �� Searches.

Supposedly...There is only one door other than the garage door. She couldn't have gone out the garage door and closed behind her without the remote that was in her car. So the only other possibility was this one other door. Which for a long time, he claimed over and over was LOCKED. But, that would be impossible because it only locks with the key from the outside. So, that scenario would be impossible unless she left with someone who had a key or the garage remote. So, now his story has changed in this interview- he now says the door was UNLOCKED!!!

Before this interview, I think I had read that she allegedly took pills with alcohol in a suicide attempt the week before her disappearance, but that he was the only one who knew about this. Now he says that there were these two other attempts (and in this interview does not mention the pills/alcohol).

Changing story is very suspicious to me.

Before this interview, I think I had read that she allegedly took pills with alcohol in a suicide attempt the week before her disappearance, but that he was the only one who knew about this. Now he says that there were these two other attempts (and in this interview does not mention the pills/alcohol).

Changing story is very suspicious to me.

Yes, the pills and alcohol just went POOF.

I am so happy this thread is getting some traffic. I am trying to get the blog radio to play again so I can listen to the last half our.

I guess its a good time as any to ring the police. This will be my first time and I'm a bit nervous. I'll be back in a bit with some news, I hope...

I think there were only three �� Searches.

Supposedly...There is only one door other than the garage door. She couldn't have gone out the garage door and closed behind her without the remote that was in her car. So the only other possibility was this one other door. Which for a long time, he claimed over and over was LOCKED. But, that would be impossible because it only locks with the key from the outside. So, that scenario would be impossible unless she left with someone who had a key or the garage remote. So, now his story has changed in this interview- he now says the door was UNLOCKED!!!

I wonder if there is a keypad for the garage? Most garage door openers have the keypads that mount to the exterior of the door, mine is far from new, maybe 10-15 years old & we have the exterior keypad. So she could've went out the garage & punched in the code to close it behind her. Or hell its not hard to program a new remote. When we moved in to our house the previous owners didn't leave the garage door openers so we had to purchase 2 & program them to work, I also programmed the little button on my visor in my car to open/close the garage door, which gave us a spare remote. So she could've purchased an extra one at Sears or Home Depot, programmed it & hid it for a just in case emergency. The way he described how all the doors lock this way or that way, it almost sounds like there is no way outta there, like she was a prisoner in her own house, or at least in his version of reasoning he kinda shot hisself in the foot imo.

I just don't understand how he would be able to kill his wife and dispose of her body with his teenage son in the house the entire time. Everyone seems to be absolutely certain the husband was a liar and he did this, but how could he have done it? Interested in your answers. The only one I can think of implicates the son, and I'm not going there.

I agree it would be difficult to kill her & get rid of the body with the 2 sons there....but I'm pretty sure the boys wouldn't be just right up dad's butt 24/7, they'd probably be off in their rooms playing games, watching TV, on their phones/tablet/computer or something, so it might be easier than one would think.
Here's a scenario to ponder: TK was in fact going through something, i.e....depression, anxiety, mid-life rut, maybe her periods were outta whack, OBGYNs can prescribe meds for depression, we don't know that she was actually seeing a psychiatrist. And her only seeing a doctor every 4 months tells me it wasn't that big of a deal otherwise she'd be seeing the doctor more often, monthly at least, why she sees a doctor at all is a mystery to us as we are only hearing one side of this story & marriage.
Back to my scenario....Maybe she found out P was having an affair &/or threatened divorce because of the affair or because she just wasn't happy. So PK thinks WTF am I gonna do, I can't afford to pay her child support/alimony (not sure if SC has alimony laws) then he remembers LIFE INSURANCE, so he comes up with a plan. He tells TK that he'll change do whatever it takes to make it work. He becomes very attentive to his wife, shows lots of love & affection (that way at least the kids see how much dad loves mom & maybe T tells a close friend how much he's changed) he may start doing the cleaning & cooking, since TK probably works til 7ish, nurses work 12 hour shifts normally (& wasn't he laid off around the same time or maybe before she went missing? Idk I'll have to look into that more) He starts tending to the kids more, cooks supper & feeds the kids but always makes a "special" plate for her to eat after she gets home. He could be doubling up her meds (maybe she wasn't taking the meds since she wasn't feeling so overwhelmed since he'd started helping out more so she wouldn't have noticed her meds were running out before refill time) or mixing some other substance in (antifreeze, rat poison or something to that effect, they do live in the country so it wouldn't be strange to have stuff like that around the house). T starts becoming sick & it may come & go depending on what & how much he's adding. T goes to work like normal that Saturday morning, she might mention she's not feeling all that great but not bad enough to call in, P makes her some coffee to go, adding in his "special" touch. By the time she gets to work & has drank her coffee it starts to hit her & she realizes there is no way she can work, as does her co-workers. T calls hubs & tells him to come get her, she's sick & dizzy & no way she can walk much less drive. He realizes this is it, his one chance alone with her that he can finish things. Maybe he packs a little bag on his way out with the PJs, remember he's been planning this out in his head. So he tells the boys "Hey Mom isn't feeling well I'm gonna run & pick her up, I'll be back." & he rushes to the rescue. He picks her up, then on the way home he does it, maybe he choked her with the seatbelt, Idk. He drives off to the woods, probably not the woods around their house, removed her scrubs & put on the PJs & leaves her there. He gets back home, goes in that back door or through the garage, boys are still in their rooms doing their thing, he brings her stuff in, purse where she normally put it & the scrubs, he throws them on the floor like she has changed clothes, makes the bed look like she's in it all huddled up under blankets & pillows snoozing away. Then after a bit he announces his, their, arrival home to the boys & says "Hey mom is sick & she's sleeping so we need to leave her alone ok?" Boys agree but then the younger one probably wants to see mommy or forgets his dad's request to let mom rest, tries to go in the room & dad thinks he's gotta get them outta there before they realize mom isn't in that bed. So he says "hey let's let mom rest & we'll go run some errands"; P probably makes a big show & says he's gonna go tell her they're leaving, so boys think they see her & see dad telling her they were leaving, but she was "resting peacefully" so they leave the house, taking her cell phone for whatever reason he gave, which unless they had a landline would have left his very sick wife at home alone with no way to contact him or anyone else if she started feeling worse & no way that she could've been contacted either. They run their errands, making sure to get time & date stamped receipts. They return home to find mom has vanished & there's a mysterious note from her, but all her stuff is still at home right where 'she' left it.
I'm sure P put on a good frantic show for the boys sake. And then calling the daughter in a tizzy, asking questions about mom.
I'm sure this is not spot on exactly & probably has some holes in it here & there but I'm thinking this is probably what happened. Keep in mind I haven't researched this a whole lot, just going by links that have been posted to the thread & the interview P did recently, that I still need to finish listening to. There is always something strange about the truth, it will NEVER change, but when someone tells lies, it will ALWAYS change, you can never remember which version you gave to who or to who you gave a different version.

I agree it would be difficult to kill her & get rid of the body with the 2 sons there....but I'm pretty sure the boys wouldn't be just right up dad's butt 24/7, they'd probably be off in their rooms playing games, watching TV, on their phones/tablet/computer or something, so it might be easier than one would think.
Here's a scenario to ponder: TK was in fact going through something, i.e....depression, anxiety, mid-life rut, maybe her periods were outta whack, OBGYNs can prescribe meds for depression, we don't know that she was actually seeing a psychiatrist. And her only seeing a doctor every 4 months tells me it wasn't that big of a deal otherwise she'd be seeing the doctor more often, monthly at least, why she sees a doctor at all is a mystery to us as we are only hearing one side of this story & marriage.
Back to my scenario....Maybe she found out P was having an affair &/or threatened divorce because of the affair or because she just wasn't happy. So PK thinks WTF am I gonna do, I can't afford to pay her child support/alimony (not sure if SC has alimony laws) then he remembers LIFE INSURANCE, so he comes up with a plan. He tells TK that he'll change do whatever it takes to make it work. He becomes very attentive to his wife, shows lots of love & affection (that way at least the kids see how much dad loves mom & maybe T tells a close friend how much he's changed) he may start doing the cleaning & cooking, since TK probably works til 7ish, nurses work 12 hour shifts normally (& wasn't he laid off around the same time or maybe before she went missing? Idk I'll have to look into that more) He starts tending to the kids more, cooks supper & feeds the kids but always makes a "special" plate for her to eat after she gets home. He could be doubling up her meds (maybe she wasn't taking the meds since she wasn't feeling so overwhelmed since he'd started helping out more so she wouldn't have noticed her meds were running out before refill time) or mixing some other substance in (antifreeze, rat poison or something to that effect, they do live in the country so it wouldn't be strange to have stuff like that around the house). T starts becoming sick & it may come & go depending on what & how much he's adding. T goes to work like normal that Saturday morning, she might mention she's not feeling all that great but not bad enough to call in, P makes her some coffee to go, adding in his "special" touch. By the time she gets to work & has drank her coffee it starts to hit her & she realizes there is no way she can work, as does her co-workers. T calls hubs & tells him to come get her, she's sick & dizzy & no way she can walk much less drive. He realizes this is it, his one chance alone with her that he can finish things. Maybe he packs a little bag on his way out with the PJs, remember he's been planning this out in his head. So he tells the boys "Hey Mom isn't feeling well I'm gonna run & pick her up, I'll be back." & he rushes to the rescue. He picks her up, then on the way home he does it, maybe he choked her with the seatbelt, Idk. He drives off to the woods, probably not the woods around their house, removed her scrubs & put on the PJs & leaves her there. He gets back home, goes in that back door or through the garage, boys are still in their rooms doing their thing, he brings her stuff in, purse where she normally put it & the scrubs, he throws them on the floor like she has changed clothes, makes the bed look like she's in it all huddled up under blankets & pillows snoozing away. Then after a bit he announces his, their, arrival home to the boys & says "Hey mom is sick & she's sleeping so we need to leave her alone ok?" Boys agree but then the younger one probably wants to see mommy or forgets his dad's request to let mom rest, tries to go in the room & dad thinks he's gotta get them outta there before they realize mom isn't in that bed. So he says "hey let's let mom rest & we'll go run some errands"; P probably makes a big show & says he's gonna go tell her they're leaving, so boys think they see her & see dad telling her they were leaving, but she was "resting peacefully" so they leave the house, taking her cell phone for whatever reason he gave, which unless they had a landline would have left his very sick wife at home alone with no way to contact him or anyone else if she started feeling worse & no way that she could've been contacted either. They run their errands, making sure to get time & date stamped receipts. They return home to find mom has vanished & there's a mysterious note from her, but all her stuff is still at home right where 'she' left it.
I'm sure P put on a good frantic show for the boys sake. And then calling the daughter in a tizzy, asking questions about mom.
I'm sure this is not spot on exactly & probably has some holes in it here & there but I'm thinking this is probably what happened. Keep in mind I haven't researched this a whole lot, just going by links that have been posted to the thread & the interview P did recently, that I still need to finish listening to. There is always something strange about the truth, it will NEVER change, but when someone tells lies, it will ALWAYS change, you can never remember which version you gave to who or to who you gave a different version.

This is about what I was thinking. Did the kids really physically see her in the bed? Also, his immediately riding around looking for her is suspicious to me, taking her cell also is strange.
Great post, QuennBea!

ETA: I called Edgefield County and left message with Randy Lamb, I think that's his last name.

Many health insurance companies will only cover a few visits to psychiatrists each year, so I don't think the frequency of her doctor visits are suspicious.

Azure, I believe that but if someone is so suicidal and harming themselves, insurance or not, this person needs at least monthly or weekly visits.

I am bipolar and have had many suicide attempts, I was seeing someone twice a week at my worst not hospitalized.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got off the phone with Edgefield county sheriff. I sent him the link and he wants to see my notes.

OMG!!!!
I pray this gets the ball rolling for Tammy.

I just got off the phone with Edgefield county sheriff. I sent him the link and he wants to see my notes.

OMG!!!!
I pray this gets the ball rolling for Tammy.

Thank you! Thank you!
I will call too!!

Her phone was at the house on the charger when he was buying Gatorade. After he found note and 'went looking' - that's when he took her phone.

Also, thinking about this interview.... These ladies were trying to help this man find his wife and gave him some solid advice IMO. Being local, I haven't seen any fundraisers, additional searches, or water searches.

I keep thinking she may have left on her own, maybe had a second cell phone, but then I think of that child's birthday party and I truly can't see her missing that and leaving those kids for good. If she left for her safety, I think she would have surfaced by now trying to get those kids out.

Her phone was at the house on the charger when he was buying Gatorade. After he found note and 'went looking' - that's when he took her phone.

Also, thinking about this interview.... These ladies were trying to help this man find his wife and gave him some solid advice IMO. Being local, I haven't seen any fundraisers, additional searches, or water searches.

I keep thinking she may have left on her own, maybe had a second cell phone, but then I think of that child's birthday party and I truly can't see her missing that and leaving those kids for good. If she left for her safety, I think she would have surfaced by now trying to get those kids out.

BBM
I know the phone was charging and I just don't like the fact he took it with him while searching. It bothers me and I don't know why.

I first heard of this case when I made my first post in this thread, not too long ago.

He must be to busy to search and raise money. I'm not. Where are you looking for Tammy at P?

Missing persons cases have always interested me, especially local, why did I just hear about Tammy this year?

Is it possible to identify when calls or texts were deleted from Tammy's phone? For example, when it was in the possession of someone else...?

LE hasn't released the phone info and I'm sure they can recover the deleted texts.

LE hasn't released the phone info and I'm sure they can recover the deleted texts.

I am imagining a perp realizing after the fact there could be incriminating messages on a phone, then concocting a reason to get that phone away from other people for awhile. Total theoretical speculation.

Thank you for clarifying about her phone, I must've missed that. Back to sleuthing. [emoji12]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back