GUILTY NY - Maddox Lawrence, 21 mos, Syracuse, 20 February 2016

This is the kind of murder it just doesn't pay to think about too much. The more you dig in, the less sense it makes (if killing ever makes "sense"). A sweet baby who suffered more than any baby should--the guy not covering his tracks--getting a wig and hiding in the woods--his mother a victims' advocate--the pieces just don't fit. :(

Seems to me, based on MSM reports, that he was used to playing second fiddle to victims and it shaped his life in a way. His mom was an advocate...who knows, maybe he felt neglected. Then his own child was a "victim," although in another way. He again felt neglected.

I'm not in any way excusing him. Many in his position turn these situations into positives.

I'm not sure that the "jealousy" part was even verified to have been stated bu RL was it?

If u google Fathers jealous of mom you will be amazed at what u may find...and it is not pretty. I'm even wondering if the marriage was falling apart.
Most of these guys that kill their child also kill themselves or try to.

they kill the child to HURT the wife!

I have been thinking there could of been marital problems too, and perhaps he felt like a real loser and thought his wife was going to leave him and take the baby away from him, so he did what he did to hurt his wife in the worse way possible.

Hmmm. Don't be surprised if we learned that he raped her and then figured he had to kill her and burn the body to get rid of evidence.

Maybe he will do the right thing and hang himself.

Hmmm. Don't be surprised if we learned that he raped her and then figured he had to kill her and burn the body to get rid of evidence.

I'm afraid that we'll be hearing about evidence of SA, too. I really hope it can't get any worse than it is already.

Why lead LE to the body, then? If he was trying to cover his tracks and get rid of evidence, he didn't do a very good job. He could have just kept his mouth and claimed the baby mysteriously disappeared, or was abducted, or accidentally died and he panicked and hid the body... He would have had a chance of getting away with it then.

Maybe his wife convinced him to talk somehow.

I'm afraid that we'll be hearing about evidence of SA, too. I really hope it can't get any worse than it is already.

I'm afraid it will - we don't know the cause of death yet and I'm afraid it will show a horrible death.

JMO

Why lead LE to the body, then? If he was trying to cover his tracks and get rid of evidence, he didn't do a very good job. He could have just kept his mouth and claimed the baby mysteriously disappeared, or was abducted, or accidentally died and he panicked and hid the body... He would have had a chance of getting away with it then.

Because these 'big, bad' guys are only big and bad with children and women, not LE. JMHO

I agree it could be hinky. Or it could all just be a coincidence. On it's own, I don't think it's all that weird though.

I think the whole murder night timeline is very strange. Why would he bring the car to her?

He then addressed accusations Morgan Lawrence played a role in her daughter's death, saying the mother had no knowledge of or involvement in the child's murder. Fitzpatrick went so far as to say that if anyone accused her of having a hand in the baby's tragic death he would advise her to get an attorney.

http://cnycentral.com/news/local/need-to-know-21-month-old-maddox-still-missing-60-hours-later

The DA could not have been clearer with his statement. Mom is a victim. Her social media is off limits and she will be treated with respect and courtesy at Websleuths.

There will not be any warnings or reminders after this one. Veiled accusations are just as hurtful as in your face ones. A mother lost her child, to the one person she should have been able to trust to care just as much as she did about Maddox.

I have removed some posts. Sleuth dad all you want. Mom is completely off limits. Period.

I'm not sure that the "jealousy" part was even verified to have been stated bu RL was it?

According to Fitzpatrick, the DA he said in a press conference that RL suggested during police questioning that he was jealous of the attention the baby got. I don't believe RL clearly stated it as the motive.

I suspect at some point we'll learn RL has always felt this jealousy thing about attention he thought should be given to him, but how he always seemed to play 2nd fiddle. First as a child due to his mother's victim advocacy work, then as an adult with all the attention being showered on baby Maddox due to her cancer diagnosis.

I think this guy is a narcissistic monster and simply could NOT handle that the world didn't revolve around him. So, he fixed that. And now (in his mind) it does.

moo.

Yeah. IMO, this 24
year old was sick and tired of not being able to play his freaking video games without being disturbed.

I suspect at some point we'll learn RL has always felt this jealousy thing about attention he thought should be given to him, but how he always seemed to play 2nd fiddle. First as a child due to his mother's victim advocacy work, then as an adult with all the attention being showered on baby Maddox due to her cancer diagnosis.

I think this guy is a narcissistic monster and simply could NOT handle that the world didn't revolve around him. So, he fixed that. And now (in his mind) it does.

moo.

Right. And wait until he expects attention and admiration from his peers in prison.
And that will likely backfire in ways he least expects, but most deserves.

RIP, sweet angel.

Court Documents: Father admitted to killing baby, dumping body in creek

Direct link to:
Ryan Lawrence Felony Complaint
http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/300308621/Ryan-Lawrence-Felony-Complaint
446c0a7448bbd23998161d7036379153.jpg

http://cnycentral.com/news/local/la...onvicted-wife-murderer-exonerated-su-athletes

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So she was killed in the home sometime between 4pm and 10pm then.

I hate him so much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back