Found Deceased ME - David Breunig, 21, Orono, 26 February 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
David Breunig
10051241_H17116685.JPG

Police searching for MMA student last seen in Orono

Orono, Maine -
Police are trying to locate a Maine Maritime Academy student from Westbrook who was last seen Friday night in Orono, according to the Hancock County Sheriff’s Department.

David Breunig, 21, most recently was spotted leaving a residence in the Crosby Street neighborhood of Orono around 11:30 p.m., department officials indicated in a prepared statement released Saturday night. The Hancock County Sheriff’s Department opened a missing person’s investigation about Breunig around 4:30 p.m. Saturday.

Breunig is described as 6 feet, 4 inches tall with a slim, athletic build and weighing approximately 225 pounds. He has blue eyes and short light brown hair and was wearing wearing a black shirt, dark blue jeans and brown Timberland boots when he was last seen, according to the statement.

“The Hancock County Sheriff’s Office is working closely with Maine Maritime Academy and in conjunction with the Orono Police Department and the Maine Warden Service in an attempt to locate Mr. Breunig,” the statement indicated.

Additional information about the case was unavailable Saturday night.

https://www.facebook.com/david.breunig.5

http://bangordailynews.com/2016/02/...searching-for-mma-student-last-seen-in-orono/

Maine Maritime scholar from Westbrook lacking

The Hancock County Sheriff’s Workplace is in search of a Maine Maritime Academy scholar from Westbrook who has been lacking since late Friday in Orono.

The sheriff’s workplace recognized the person as David Breunig, 21, who was final seen within the Crosby Road neighborhood round eleven:30 p.m. Friday.

Breunig is 6-ft, four-inches tall, weighs about 225 kilos and has blue eyes and brown hair. When final seen, he was sporting a black shirt, darkish blue denims and brown Timberland boots.

Anybody with info is requested to name the sheriff’s workplace at 667-7575.

http://nigeriateller.com/maine-maritime-student-from-westbrook-missing/

Strange...this is the 2nd man from Westbrook missing and they found a third Westbrook man dead in his car in the Shaw's parking lot this week. TJ Goff below is the other missing Westbrook man.

Maine Maritime scholar from Westbrook lacking

The Hancock County Sheriff’s Workplace is in search of a Maine Maritime Academy scholar from Westbrook who has been lacking since late Friday in Orono.

The sheriff’s workplace recognized the person as David Breunig, 21, who was final seen within the Crosby Road neighborhood round eleven:30 p.m. Friday.

Breunig is 6-ft, four-inches tall, weighs about 225 kilos and has blue eyes and brown hair. When final seen, he was sporting a black shirt, darkish blue denims and brown Timberland boots.

Anybody with info is requested to name the sheriff’s workplace at 667-7575.

http://nigeriateller.com/maine-maritime-student-from-westbrook-missing/

I wonder if that article was translated from another language? Why is this an international story? Interesting.

I wonder if that article was translated from another language? Why is this an international story? Interesting.

I think it's one of those sites that just pulls in news stories from all over in order to generate traffic.

Searches continue for missing Westbrook men
Police are looking for two Westbrook men, one a Maine Maritime Academy student who went missing in Orono and another, a 44-year-old man, who went missing in Westbrook.

A search for a missing Maine Maritime Academy junior from Westbrook who went missing in Orono Friday night intensified Sunday morning while Westbrook Police are searching for a Westbrook man who went missing Thursday.

Orono Police said Sunday the Maine Warden Service is now coordinating a search using an airplane and dogs in the area where David Breunig, 21, went missing Friday night into Saturday morning.

Westbrook Police are also seeking help in finding Richard Goff, 44, of Myrtle Street in Westbrook who went missing Thursday.

Breunig was last seen on North Main Street in Orono after leaving a gathering of friends on Crosby Street at about 11:30 p.m. Friday on his way to meet up with other friends in downtown Orono, said Orono Police Chief Josh Ewing.

Breunig’s friends said he appeared to be fully functional and capable of caring for himself when he left Crosby Street, Ewing said.

Breunig is described as 6 foot-4 and about 225 pounds.

Ewing said there has been no contact with Breunig’s cellphone.

http://www.pressherald.com/2016/02/28/searches-continue-for-missing-westbrook-men/

Authorities search Penobscot River for missing Maine Maritime Academy student

10019481_H17122441-600x338.jpg

Police, game wardens and search and rescue volunteers continued to search Sunday for a Maine Maritime Academy student who was last seen in

Orono on Friday night, said Orono police Chief Josh Ewing.

Ewing said that both aerial and ground searches are underway for David Breunig, 21, of Westbrook who disappeared after leaving a residence in the Crosby Street

neighborhood around 11:30 p.m. Friday.

The Maine Warden Service and Down East Emergency Medicine Institute are assisting in the search, Ewing said.

Dog tracking teams were brought in as well, Ewing said.

As of 4:30 p.m., however, there still was no sign of Breunig.

https://bangordailynews.com/2016/02...s-for-missing-maine-maritime-academy-student/

Strange...this is the 2nd man from Westbrook missing and they found a third Westbrook man dead in his car in the Shaw's parking lot this week. TJ Goff below is the other missing Westbrook man.

Mr. Goff was found deceased in the Presumscot River. I wonder if these three men knew each other or had some common link?

Mr. Goff was found deceased in the Presumscot River. I wonder if these three men knew each other or had some common link?
That was my first question, also. Two could be a coincidence, but three? I'm really curious about a possible correlation.

That was my first question, also. Two could be a coincidence, but three? I'm really curious about a possible correlation.

I'm right there with both of you. I'm not familiar with this area, is it more urban or rural? A mix? Large, medium or small population? High, medium or low crime area?

Orono is a small town outside of Bangor, Maine with a population of 10,000. It is a small University town. I was there 20 years ago , it has a beautiful campus.

Orono is a small town outside of Bangor, Maine with a population of 10,000. It is a small University town. I was there 20 years ago , it has a beautiful campus.

Thank you! This information makes all 3 cases seem more bizarre. 3 missing persons in a large city/population would not be surprising, but with a population of 10,000 ? Smh

Orono is not close to Westbrook. Orona is up north near Bangor and Westbrook is down near Portland. They are at least 2.5 hours apart.

Let me see if I've got this straight.

The Portland man was found in Westbrook, which is quite near Portland

The first Westbrook man was found in a river that doesn't appear to be very close to where he went missing (https://goo.gl/maps/2tPK8w6Wc9r)

And the second Westbrook man went missing in Orono, which is a couple of hours away?

http://www.wmtw.com/news/search-for-missing-maine-maritime-student-focuses-on-river-sunday/38243442

Wardens said helicopters and planes were being used to search the Penobscot River. K-9 teams were also searching the riverbank from Orono to Bangor.

(UPDATED 6:46 PM EST Feb 29, 2016)

"'We are working on that it was a possibility that he might be in the river,' Justin Faloon, of DEEMI Search & Rescue, said. 'It's still a possibility that he's lost but we're going on the lead that he crossed the train trestle and he never made it to the other side from his friends.'"

BBM :(

Oh no-train trestle-don't they have wide gaps in them? I don't know much about trains obviously.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back