2016.02.03 Batch 4 Audio/Video Files - Sievers Discovery Documents

For anyone involved here...I can't even imagine being in an interview situation right after someone was killed that I knew and cared about. The first place you might go in your mind is to ANY place there is discord with those surrounding TS.
No one thought to look at MS because discord seemed to be a "normal" part of who they were as a couple...it seems like that so far anyway... looking in from the outside. IMO

I have to say the interviews really opened my eyes.
Got a much clearer picture .
If MS is guilty and he is stupid as everyone thinks why is he still a free man?

This has probably been asked and answered and I apologize that I can't remember.

Did LE seize the firearms and remove them from the Sievers home? Now that JRR is in FL and hopefully talking, I was wondering how any further arrests would be made? If a POI has an attorney, does LE typically give that POI the opportunity to turn themselves in? Or do they descend on the residence without warning? With children in the home?

I can't seem to shake the horrible feeling that MS will not go willingly nor give up control of his children to be raised by other people....

Here are the seized items, as far as we know:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Bates number 29604 search warrant items seized.jpg
    Bates number 29604 search warrant items seized.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 237
I have to say the interviews really opened my eyes.
Got a much clearer picture .
If MS is guilty and he is stupid as everyone thinks why is he still a free man?

Have you not read the many different posts about the Grand Jury in Florida? Empaneled 6 months at a time and overburdened with cases?

Most likely his case would go before this 6 month panel- January to June. Do you think this is a Death penalty case- weather or not Mark is involved?

If you do- I know I do- then the Grand Jury is the only way there can be a charge of murder in the 1st degree.

Have you not read the many different posts about the Grand Jury in Florida? Empaneled 6 months at a time and overburdened with cases?

Most likely his case would go before this 6 month panel- January to June. Do you think this is a Death penalty case- weather or not Mark is involved?

If you do- I know I do- then the Grand Jury is the only way there can be a charge of murder in the 1st degree.

IMO this is a first degree murder case. If they are charged with the DP, perhaps that could be a "bargaining chip" to get them to confess or plead guilty and it is taken off the table. I hope for the sake of TS children, they will all just plead guilty and there is no trial, however Unlikely they do..

Really sad to read that people are giving negative opinions about innocent family members caught in the crossfire. And I say this as it relates to Teresa's family and the family members of others (like the mother of MS or the extended family of AW or the children). Although I think it is appropriate to comment on the content of any interview as it relates to aspects of this case I really am surprised that there are many more personal comments/opinions about these people being shared. Calling out a family member caught in the collateral horror of this situation seems unnecessary. If we were speaking about how a comment relates to the case, then I understand. If we are calling a comment inappropriate or mean or anything like that - when someone has just learned that their sister or daughter in law is dead or that a family member may be married to a murderer seems unnecessary. The exception, I feel, would only be if the person was making a dramatic effort to put things out there in the media or was involved with some other facet of the evidence/case - then extra scrutiny seems appropriate. This is all my opinion of course.

So true. It is only in light of what we know now that some of these comments are extraneous. In the context of the moment the comments were made, anything could have been important.

I'm a big fan of learning the truth...even when I don't like it sometimes.
In general...Having several people in an office... projecting their negative belief about you and your negative influence to the negativity in the office....could feel pretty overwhelming on a daily basis. Finally learning the truth about what you were up against...might actually be a relief...in an odd sort of way. With some perspective... some people might even find a way to laugh about all the negativity created by the people trying to get rid of it in the office. OK I think I made my point clear as mud..hopefully someone gets it. JMO

BBM

Great post. I absolutely got it.

I think Anne Lisa was under a tremendous amount of stress and operating from a place of fear.

I cannot imagine the stuff I would blurt out or ramble about. Her mind was in the process of putting the pieces together of who could have done this to her sister.

I can only imagine the stuff Mark was putting in all of their heads at the time.

Perfectly said. I can't not even imagine losing my sister in such a brutal, horrific way. My sister is my best friend, the person I share all of my secrets, hopes, and dreams with. It sounds like they were very close as well. People handle pain and grief differently. I know when I am very upset, I have a tendency to blurt out every thought that comes in my mind, or even laugh in very inopportune times. I don't think you can judge someone's character by a statement they made to LEO while they were trying to make sense of possibly the most tragic moment of their lives. Just MOO

Do we know where CWW and AW did stay while they were at the funeral? Where were MS and the girls? I've listened to all of the interviews but don't recall that mentioned.

MS and the girls stayed with TS' family in some condos in BS' community according to AL. The girls stayed with one of TS' brothers and his family, MS stayed with AL and family. According to AL's interview, MS was not very comfortable with the arrangement, that the girls were staying at another place overnight.

CWW and AW only visited, they did not stay with them overnight. AL clearly states, that she did not know, where CWW and AW were staying.

-Nin

MS and the girls stayed with TS' family in some condos in BS' community according to AL. The girls stayed with one of TS' brothers and his family, MS stayed with AL and family. According to AL's interview, MS was not very comfortable with the arrangement, that the girls were staying at another place overnight.

CWW and AW only visited, they did not stay with them overnight. AL clearly states, that she did not know, where CWW and AW were staying.

-Nin

I can't remember where to find it - where is the doc dump from CWW's and AW's bank records? I remember there being Florida charges, I think, during this time.

ETA: I found it. Bates 2752.

There is no charge for a hotel that I can see, but there are purchases in Bonita Springs among other places. They must have paid cash for a hotel, if that is where they stayed...

Thank you for pointing this out, Redfish. I agree that the comments about SH's gift were troubling. That being said, I think most of us have said cruel or hurtful things in the past--maybe out of frustration, maybe complaining to distract ourselves from the real problems in our lives, maybe just because we felt like it. I have certainly found myself saying things I regretted while chatting with my closest friend, just because my guard is down and it can feel good to get those minor frustrations off of your chest.

It really makes you think...we all have this reasonable ecpectation of privacy, but as situations like this show, that expectation is in no way guaranteed. I'm sure the last thing TS would have wanted was for SH to hear such a hurtful conversation repeated. It certainly makes me feel more aware of my own behavior, knowing that a conversation that I may consider just 'blowing off steam' could very well be the last memory of me that a loved one has.
I saw the 2 interviews with AL, but I don't recall this being said about SH and her gift. Am I missing another video?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I saw the 2 interviews with AL, but I don't recall this being said about SH and her gift. Am I missing another video?

AL begins talking to the detective about SH @21:33. She starts talking about the gifts that SH gave to TS @27:08. Better I don't post any IMOs on this matter. I will say, I feel really horrible for SH.

Fourth row, Title: Lisa Anna - Nolen

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8UzdkbjFSMnI0Slk&usp=drive_web

I was looking back at some of the videos released. In BS's first interview at the 17:09 while talking about the alarm system she said "It would be easy to blame Mark because he said not to set it". If she only knew how right on spot she was! His poor mother then went on to blame herself for TS's murder, even breaking down in tears. What a ***** of a son and person he turned out to be.

I was looking back at some of the videos released. In BS's first interview at the 17:09 while talking about the alarm system she said "It would be easy to blame Mark because he said not to set it". If she only knew how right on spot she was! His poor mother then went on to blame herself for TS's murder, even breaking down in tears. What a ***** of a son and person he turned out to be.

Even though I would like the maternal family to get custody, I can also see BS making sure TS's memory lives on if she won custody. She cared for TS. Buying the carrots was an example. She was thinking of others. Can't blame her for MS's actions. The charade he put on for all these mths with his own mother. So sad

I can't link right now, but it's in Maxine's transcription-- post 764 of the Batch 4 thread.
I re-listened. Thanks. I didn't think it was too harsh on SH. I think there was an underlying concern for SH and her finances. It could've come off in a better way but like one other poster said, was that LS was probably nervous and blurting out random things in order to find the one he killed her sister.

Attention Techie Babies:

I am sorry if this has been asked and answered, there are so many threads and posts, I cannot keep current. In regards to the Google drive folder (batch 4), I am unable to listen to the audio only interviews...unless I agree to download the "Drive Tunes" or "Music Player For Google Drive" both of which require that I allow access to my basic profile, e-mail address and all files in my google drive. Due to my heightened sense of awareness (AKA paranoia), I dislike allowing any platform "free reign" of my files, is there a work around for this? TY

ETA: Is there a way to bookmark a particular post (other than to reply to the post so that it in my profile/activity history)?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks
Back