2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a Blessing for the girls. Along with you all, I have been so worried about them.

Now I believe they will get the counselling they need and will be in a "real home" experiencing "real love".

Congratulations to all of law enforcement who were especially careful in this situation so that the best outcome could happen.

Finally justice for dear Teresa! Sending prayers of love and comfort to her family and girls!

The warrant states from May 3, 2015 to June 29, 2015. Interesting that it wasn't May 1, 2015. Part of the May 3, 2015 texts are redacted between CWW and MS, so I'm guessing there is some evidence there but not from the previous two days while MS was in Missouri.

The News-Press has obtained a copy of the warrant, which does not include the customary narrative. You can read it below:

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...-springs-estero-curtis-wayne-wright/81100774/

direct link to warrant http://www.scribd.com/doc/301201308/Mark-Sievers-Arrest-Warrant

Please help my confusion. Is Ashley Adams clerking and filling out the forms why her name on attached? I see she has been admitted to the bar (9/22/15) since TS death. I just noticed her name right beside where it says "Defendant will hire a private attorney" and my ears perked up.

Her title is listed as ASA on the doc. So I believe she is an Assistant State's Attorney in Lee County FL

I had to do a bit of googling to find her credentials but am pretty sure she is indeed an ASA with the 20th Judicial Circuit.

SAying I'm happy doesn't quite cover it. This is terrific news (been away for a few days so I just found out.... While I am waiting to be called for jury duty myself LOL)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think, know, believe, MS is guilty just as much as all of you guys do. But if the law wasn't the law... Innocent people are arrested. What if you looked just like someone who robbed a bank, 20 eyewitnesses said so, and your alibi is you were at home by yourself googling "how to make cash fast?" I mean, you know? Our system says innocent until proven guilty. And I'm glad it does. In this case, sure it's annoying. But you can't say it's OK in one case and not another. Just my 2 cents.

And at one point he wanted to find a like minded physician to continue the practice. Why......? He had millions in life insurance on her.

Same as with the issue. To not appear to be concerned about money at all would be suspicious in itself. Unfortunately for him, a million dollar goal was a HUGE red flag and worked against him.

I think the $40k at home in cash was accumulated in anticipation of living expenses since he knew with TS dead, her income wouldn't exist. He knew he had to be able to pay the bills until the life insurance paid out, and with her death, he could try and garner sympathy and time with the IRS regarding the lien.

Just my suspicious mind.

The warrant states from May 3, 2015 to June 29, 2015. Interesting that it wasn't May 1, 2015. Part of the May 3, 2015 texts are redacted between CWW and MS, so I'm guessing there is some evidence there but not from the previous two days while MS was in Missouri.

OMG I frustrate myself so much!! Please, what texts are you referencing? I think I missed a bunch of stuff somewhere and I thought I looked through everything arggggh.

Also, can someone please direct me to msgs or the fb msg from MS discussing divorce?

Y'all can kick me later if you want but, I'm feeling lost in documents these days.

Please and Thank You!

:loveyou: :loveyou:

We all admire and respect the Sheriff and are so thrilled at what he has accomplished with getting these ****s behind bars. With that being said, why didn't LE contact MS's attorney, and tell them that he had 24 hours to turn himself in, otherwise they would pick him up.

Just seems like the swat team was a little over the top with the girls being traumatized unnecessarily. Also, anyone know why was he at a neighbors house (or neighbor's yard) when they went to pick him up? socializing? weird.

I wonder if this will be on Nancy Grace tonight? I'm tuning in to see!

Nancy Grace covering the Sievers case. Bombshell, CWW pleads guilty.

Nancy Grace covering this case now. Teresa's ex husband is popping up all over. Yes, he's on now.

Adding -- later in the show he talks about attending Teresa's funeral service and seeing CWW there, and he thought he was maybe Mark's brother, but something about him made the ex husband notice CWW and that he seemed kind of nervous.

One more add -- about Mark leaving the funeral service to dump office equipment. You know, Nancy Grace is outraged about that.

On NG show, neighbor lady DC, says Mark was using his car to taunt her and others by getting in front of them and then breaking suddenly. He did it to her right before he was arrested and she ended up reporting it. Said he was cocky and weird.

On NG show, neighbor lady DC, says Mark was using his car to taunt her and others by getting in front of them and then breaking suddenly. He did it to her right before he was arrested and she ended up reporting it. Said he was cocky and weird.

Behaving that way, with the girls witnessing... Shameful!!! DCF should of stepped in long ago.

Nancy Grace covering the Sievers case. Bombshell, CWW pleads guilty.

:sick::doh: Oy! I haven't had cable (or any network TV) for years. However, NG's catch phrases "BOMBSHELL" and "TOT MOM" are just a few of the gems seared into my brain. She's popped up unexpectedly on various shows I stream, as a talking head, and I cringed - visibly. My husband thought the dog nibbled on my hand too hard or I'd somehow stubbed my toe whilst being seated (he's a dork).

We all admire and respect the Sheriff and are so thrilled at what he has accomplished with getting these ****s behind bars. With that being said, why didn't LE contact MS's attorney, and tell them that he had 24 hours to turn himself in, otherwise they would pick him up.

Just seems like the swat team was a little over the top with the girls being traumatized unnecessarily. Also, anyone know why was he at a neighbors house (or neighbor's yard) when they went to pick him up? socializing? weird.

JMO, but I was thrilled with the way LE brought in MS. He deserves to
be a public spectacle and be humiliated. You can't give someone like MS 24 hours notice, he's got two girls in the home, along with a tremendous amount of firearms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆