2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

I'm dropping out for awhile, will check back later to see if there is anything really new. Keep on sleuthing!

There is a lot of new stuff. Most of these interviews are totally complete. Autopsy report was sad, made it all real....

The only unfortunate thing about MS being in jail is that he can't be here to read what an *advertiser censored**hole I think he is for telling his lawyer (or whoever he was really talking to that day on the phone with CK present) to check out SH because she may have motive...****** him!!! Oh that makes me so mad I'm resorting to emoticons or gifs or whatever you call them to express myself...:gaah:

The only good thing about it is...if you ever met SH...you'd know that by him suggesting she had motive... that he was pointing a giant red arrow at himself...so there's that :clap:

Lee Evidence 7- They found a palm print on the Mercedes, and were able to develop prints from pantry door... removed section of pantry door with developed prints on it

Edited to add- they were able to lift a print from the laundry sink faucet!!! The killers were washing up there, and they would have to remove their gloves to do so

Edited to add- Interior of TS's black DKNY bag tested positive for blood, so killers went through it. I am wondering if this was the one in the garage?

Edited to add- the stain on the center console in the van tested negative for blood. I know many people were wondering about that stain

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8MWo4MkllM3RYTkE/view?usp=sharing

Lee evidence 4- they found a black shirt, and dark blue jeans in the neighbors yard. Not sure if its related to case, but first time I ever remember seeing that
I believe when LE was interviewing neighbors the man and son next door had left some tools out in yard or on driveway and I think even a hammer was there from working on son's car June 28 late afternoon. I believe also black shirt and jeans also found in yard that they determined had nothing to do with TS I believe it was in batch 4 and did 3 separate interviews at that house father/son/father's gf

Bates #30457 Neighbor reports hearing TS and MS fighting, and the blinds were broken but repaired the next day.

Anybody know why they seem to wrap the electronics in tin foil to preserve them? I cant figure that one out

If anyone knows, which hand dominant are JRR and CWW?

Oh. Em. Geeee....

Read Interview of CK. (friend of Mark's for over 30 yrs.)

Listed as "Wright 6 - 20160301152756565"

Chilling to the core. And I am only 1/4 of the way through it.

eta: I saw where AR tried to link it directly. Wouldn't let me do it either. :thinking:

We will work some of these kinks out tomorrow. Hang tight

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8ZnJ1VXRkdl8wSXM/view?usp=sharing

Anybody know why they seem to wrap the electronics in tin foil to preserve them? I cant figure that one out

Al foil will block both signals in and signals out will at times stop GPS signals

I've counted 11 'phones, plus 2 damaged (13 in total) on the Evidence List from CWW's place. #35309/11

Can anyone enlighten me as to the reason for the in-depth weather reports? My first thought was in relation to the autopsy. If I'm reading it correctly, there are also reports for MO though?

Wo, all I get are blank pages when trying to download PDF stuff. Gonna give it a while for you guys to work out the kinks. However the link NIN just posted worked for me---GPS map, interesting. How the hell Larry, Curly & Moe thought they wouldn't leave any trail is beyond me.... beyond them too! Not to mention cams everywhere anyway---what a bunch of evil dumbasses!

Certainly appreciate what you guys do, getting all these doc on here!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back