Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this interesting....

Cadaver canines: The police dogs solving NSW's most grisly crimes

A dog’s sense of smell is somewhere between 200 and 500 million times better than humans, giving them a unique advantage over their two legged counterparts.

He was part of the search team that found the body of Kiesha Abrahams in Sydney’s west. The six-year-old had been dumped in a shallow grave in bushland near Mount Druitt by her mother Kristi, and her boyfriend.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-the-nsw-police-dog-squad#KyzqLrk4l7KcMlyT.99

Makes me think that whoever took him picked him up and carried him away, since it was said that they lost the scent I think at the end of the driveway? Or was it at the edge of the yard near the road? I think the former, but whichever, the fact that the dog(s) lost the scent is very important, particularly after reading that article.

I thought this interesting....

Cadaver canines: The police dogs solving NSW's most grisly crimes

A dog’s sense of smell is somewhere between 200 and 500 million times better than humans, giving them a unique advantage over their two legged counterparts.

He was part of the search team that found the body of Kiesha Abrahams in Sydney’s west. The six-year-old had been dumped in a shallow grave in bushland near Mount Druitt by her mother Kristi, and her boyfriend.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-the-nsw-police-dog-squad#KyzqLrk4l7KcMlyT.99

Makes me think that whoever took him picked him up and carried him away, since it was said that they lost the scent I think at the end of the driveway? Or was it at the edge of the yard near the road? I think the former, but whichever, the fact that the dog(s) lost the scent is very important, particularly after reading that article.

When we were following the Gary Tweddle case, we looked into police search and cadaver dogs a lot. We learned that even when a person is carried away, they drop cells and the dogs can usually still follow the scent. It is generally other factors that affect the dogs’ abilities, such as heavy rain, very windy conditions ….

Having said that, Gary somehow ended up over a cliff in the Blue Mountains a couple of km from where he was last seen, and supposedly walked/ran there, and the dogs could not pick up his scent and find him.

Day off today so have had a lot of time to think. Just thinking out loud (or on keyboard). I wonder if this could have been a kidnapping/ransom that has not worked out. FF works in the investment industry and appears to be well off. Or maybe it was a kidnapping by someone who thought William was with the wrong people. It has been suggested that they were followed from Sydney .Has the person asking directions to FG street ever been identified? Caroline Overton stated that the public have not been told the truth in this case. I dont know. Feel free to tear this apart.

More thoughts. I cant imagine a paedophile (or even a paedophile gang) would follow a child a few hours up the coast to snatch them. Plenty of kids in Sydney. If they followed the family from Sydney then William was targeted for some other reason. Also I still feel that there is a distinct lack of urgency from LE. Like they know William is alive somewhere. They just have to find where. Rounding up the paedophiles has been a bonus.

Some interesting thoughts Louisepiglet. Maybe this is all a smoke screen covering up what they are really thinking happened to William. Like you say, catching these men is just a bonus.

I think the cars were not released as if they were involved it would tip off the perps and they would get rid of the cars or may hurt William if they thought the police were on to them. But after a year and not finding him they had to release the info. Does anyone remember in earlier threads there was talk of a possible family member being in witness protection? That always sticks in my mind too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the cars were not released as if they were involved it would tip off the perps and they would get rid of the cars or may hurt William if they thought the police were on to them. But after a year and not finding him they had to release the info. Does anyone remember in earlier threads there was talk of a possible family member being in witness protection? That always sticks in my mind too.

IIRC it was 'police protection' not witness proection. A member of the bio family...not sure.

I wonder if we will hear anything about PB court appearance today?

But if this is the case then arent we talking about someone else other than the POIs taking him.

The spider spins it's web Piggy - I am pretty sure (sadly) that there is a much bigger picture to all this then we can even begin to comprehend. And (IMO) that could be the reason for the annoyingly slow information or results from the POL.

Much as 'we' find any of these crimes against humanity, and particularly our children, to be horrendous, perverse, incomprehensible, irreconcilable, and just plain non-acceptable in any shape or form - the absolute sad and disappointing fact is that we live in a society made up of all sorts of f!@$wits and total depraved and misguided misfits.

They hunt in their packs, they trade their deals, they destroy our society.

IMO, every hint of involvement is a possibility - what an overwhelming task for the investigating team, and so thankful for the increased resources.

I wonder if we will hear anything about PB court appearance today?
I look forward to hearing what he says to the reporters. Seems he likes to talk!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

IIRC it was 'police protection' not witness proection. A member of the bio family...not sure.

IMO, based on all the information from those in the know (that we cannot talk about here) I can't grasp the reason for something so drastic given IMO, early pics (some of which are now public) appeared to show a well cared for and happy little boy) but it seems William must have had some huge challenges in his little life that warranted a transfer to a new family.

So what went down really?

Came to be in what appears to have been an idilic environment, only to have that turned upside down as well ... FFS what is going on!

There was a Tyrrell named older man in long bay gaol, informed on some young dealers from the Gold Coast while in prison. There was. Question as to wether he may of been related. Tried to find a link but can't. Maybe removed but cannot remember the first name. Probably irrelevant.

The spider spins it's web Piggy - I am pretty sure (sadly) that there is a much bigger picture to all this then we can even begin to comprehend. And (IMO) that could be the reason for the annoyingly slow information or results from the POL.

Much as 'we' find any of these crimes against humanity, and particularly our children, to be horrendous, perverse, incomprehensible, irreconcilable, and just plain non-acceptable in any shape or form - the absolute sad and disappointing fact is that we live in a society made up of all sorts of f!@$wits and total depraved and misguided misfits.

They hunt in their packs, they trade their deals, they destroy our society.

IMO, every hint of involvement is a possibility - what an overwhelming task for the investigating team, and so thankful for the increased resources.

:yourock:

GREAT POST!!

Yeah that's it.... Not sure if connected but possible maybe related? Thanks.

Anything is possible! [emoji3]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

There was a Tyrrell named older man in long bay gaol, informed on some young dealers from the Gold Coast while in prison. There was. Question as to wether he may of been related. Tried to find a link but can't. Maybe removed but cannot remember the first name. Probably irrelevant.

One named Andrew Tyrrell IIRC. But, as you say probably irrelevant.

http://www.news.com.au/national/lac...mant-court-hears/story-e6frfkp9-1225935121120

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member