2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

I find it interesting that both Mark and his brother refer to themselves as 'the numbers guy', and they say it enough about themselves they get other people to repeat it.

Oh really? Says who?

I do not know one person who has ever referred to themselves this way. Not even the mathematicians I know and they ARE numbers people.

I have read Nin's post. I have examined the crime scene photos. I stand by my opinion that Teresa's head was not covered during the attack and that the cloth shown in Bates #27517 was not part of the crime scene. IMO it is the sheet used in the transport of her body to the ME's office.
Ok no problem. I was just throwing it out there. I feel confident that you know what you're talking about. [emoji4]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Offhand, do we know when he started buying more insurance on TS? Not the original policies, but subsequent amounts. That will be interesting.

I am interested in that too. It used to be that physicians were advised to get 4-5 times their annual salary in life insurance and additional policies are added over time as their salaries increase. Also, some have life insurance policies on their partners so that the spouse/designated beneficiary is basically paid for the practice value.

They found dried red liquid in the Hyundai rental, also submitted a beige hat with a dried red liquid. Found in rental, I am assuming. Submitted for DNA testing... haven't found the results yet, if they are there

Way behind here, but the red liquid they found in the Hyundai was in the 2nd rental car. The one that Wright rented to drive right back to Florida for the funeral of the woman he had just murdered. :dervish:

Hard to understand why CWW & wife were much more welcomed to stay at BS's than Mark's actual sister. Mixed feelings now about her misplaced loyalties and how much she actually suspected.

What's with all the service calls for the air conditioner? I have read interviews with four different service techs from Home-Tech. Sheesh, I think I would have picked a different company after the third time they came out!

Source: Wright 01-20160301151951384

CK's interview was very helpful. Thanks to those who pointed it out.

About the portrait of the girls--possibly a tool to help keep the girls "on side" and possibly intended to replace an existing portrait that included Teresa (the way the Soviets doctored photos to remove officials no longer in favor and no longer alive). And Mark tells CK it's a shame Teresa can't see the new portrait!

Note too that CK, who's known Mark for 30 years, feared he would kill himself rather than go to jail. I hope the judge who let him keep the girls back in December will think about what could have happened, as killing the girls to "spare them" life without Mark wouldn't be that much of a stretch for Mark, whom CK calls "radical." The whole picture painted by CK makes that judge look a complete fool.

I find it interesting that both Mark and his brother refer to themselves as 'the numbers guy', and they say it enough about themselves they get other people to repeat it.

Oh really? Says who?

I do not know one person who has ever referred to themselves this way. Not even the mathematicians I know and they ARE numbers people.
Though I've heard the term "bean counter" frequently used.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I read CK's interview and wow....just wow. How brave she was to follow through with her suspicions and to keep a note pad to document everything! I hope she's handling the fact that her interview was released ok and she's doing well, knowing she did the right thing.

I have to say that the behavior she described from BS was more than a little odd. Why would CWW and his wife be staying in her house with them, instead of at a hotel? Why wouldn't the extra room be given to her own daughter? And why would she be so annoyed and rude to CK, a friend of MS? You'd think that, from her perspective, since her son had just lost his wife and the mother of his children she would be at least nice to all of his friends. It just struck me as weird.

Some very bizarre people involved in this case, IMO.

It's interesting that we haven't seen interviews with LS and MicheleP yet, nor with other close friends who have been alluded to but not named.

ETA: I meant to say follow-up interview with LS.

I think the JRR-the-moron turned his phone on to say "Hey, done here - heading home - see you tomorrow"

Just catching up, sorry if this has been mentioned, but by the number of pings, JRR was prolly receiving e-mails, texts and other incoming junk, all of which would utilize his cellular data. He may also have had his background apps set to refresh automatically (FB, maps, etc), which would also use his cell data. It does not seem logical that he was sending outgoing texts or making calls, not that these sub-humans were very logical (thank goodness) or tech savvy (thank goodness).

Just catching up, sorry if this has been mentioned, but by the number of pings, JRR was prolly receiving e-mails, texts and other incoming junk, all of which would utilize his cellular data. He may also have had his background apps set to refresh automatically (FB, maps, etc), which would also use his cell data. It does not seem logical that he was sending outgoing texts or making calls, not that these sub-humans were very logical (thank goodness) or tech savvy (thank goodness).

Notice that they arrived at Sievers residence that night 5 minutes after Teresa's plane arrived. Wonder if Mark texted CWW on burner phone to let them know her plane landed 25 minutes early.

CK is an outright HERO.

In this whole mess there was this solid soul we didn't even know about and God Bless Her and her family. :heartbeat:

Lakshmi, couldn't have said it any better. I just woke up and came back to resume my reading and I have chills reading all the wonderful comments about CK and how brave she is and how much we love her for her courage and respect for doing the right thing by listening to her heart, and being an all around stand up person.

Just when I have almost lost faith in humanity and everything good vs evil, CK comes along and slaps away any doubt.
I really pray she is reading.

:loveyou:

ETA: AmazonRain, I don't want to forget about AR, who is also a wonderful, stand up person whom I respect and love very much for also opening our eyes and showing us what a fabulous person Teresa is, and will always be in my heart and I am sure the hearts of many, many more.

Lakshmi, couldn't have said it any better. I just woke up and came back to resume my reading and I have chills reading all the wonderful comments about CK and how brave she is and how much we love her for her courage and respect for doing the right thing by listening to her heart, and being an all around stand up person.

Just when I have almost lost faith in humanity and everything good vs evil, CK comes along and slaps away any doubt.
I really pray she is reading.

:loveyou:

Agree. And listening to her interview is even better than reading it.

Thank God that JRR was stupid enough to take his own cell phone with him. CWW must have neglected to let him know about that. But once he realized it, I wonder why CWW didn't make him get rid of it? Or was that part of the plan to make him the fall guy?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back