2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

He shares a birthday with Dr. Seuss?

And Sam Houston!! :Happybirthday:

I'm not even going to pretend to be caught up, but thanks to all of y'all who have contributed!

OT: And Happy Texas Independence Day, y'all!!3-2.jpg

was TS an open casket viewing? Her autopsy seems to say all damage to her was the back of her head.....brain....so sad. Was MS jealous of how intelligent TS was? He must of specified don't mess her face...............I keep thinking of TS precious daughters.......

wonder if MS mother visited him today for his bday? Is he allowed visitors right now?

was TS an open casket viewing? Her autopsy seems to say all damage to her was the back of her head.....brain....so sad. Was MS jealous of how intelligent TS was? He must of specified don't mess her face...............I keep thinking of TS precious daughters.......

Passionflower, I was wondering if the casket was open too. I even discussed it with my DH earlier today.
I thought I read on the autopsy she had hits to forehead and temples. I could have read it wrong also. Going back to look.

It sounds like there probably was an incredible amount of weird sexual issues in that group. Ugh.

Is there a table of contents for the documents? Or can anybody give me a cliffs notes on whose interviews are in which documents? I never even saw the Taylor S. interview for some reason.

Thanks in advance for anybody that can help.

I'm not in a position to be able to save the documents to do a search at this time.

Hi. AmazonRain.

I'm pretty sure that you were at the funeral and probably seen who CK was since she was sitting next to Curtis and AW.

So did both of you ever interact with each other at any given time. Thanks in advance.

$10k seems like amount you would buy to cover funeral expenses.

The $10K metlife policy was $10K per month

And it was a disability policy, not a life insurance policy IIRC.

Just catching up, sorry if this has been mentioned, but by the number of pings, JRR was prolly receiving e-mails, texts and other incoming junk, all of which would utilize his cellular data. He may also have had his background apps set to refresh automatically (FB, maps, etc), which would also use his cell data. It does not seem logical that he was sending outgoing texts or making calls, not that these sub-humans were very logical (thank goodness) or tech savvy (thank goodness).

Thank God that JRR was stupid enough to take his own cell phone with him. CWW must have neglected to let him know about that. But once he realized it, I wonder why CWW didn't make him get rid of it? Or was that part of the plan to make him the fall guy?

I think the idea was that no one would ever think to connect JRR to the crime at all. JRR was allowed/requested to bring his phone specifically so that CWW could have a communication device with him that would never ever be checked by LE.

Exactly
IF that note ever really existed LE would have it, along with a picture. Certainly NOT Mark :no: to use for show and tell, in to convince everyone that TS was the one who wanted the alarm off. No woman in their right mind would want to walk into their home at 11:30 at night alone with the "alarm off" if they had one for safety! That's the whole point of having an alarm system. He's an evil idiot if he thinks anyone would buy that one.
I mean after all it was number 1 on HER list. In TS's very own handwriting at that.
Evil monster

ETA ~
And HE made the damn smoothie himself. SMH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN PRISON MARK SIEVERS :partyguy2:

:behindbar: Having a good birthday? You took away all of Teresa's remaining birthdays. Now the State will take yours, so get used to it murderer. Your welcome

Yeah, what was TS's vacation to-do list???

1. Leave alarm off so will be less safe upon late-night return alone.

2. Make smoothie and leave in fridge to rot for weekend.

3. ???

Passionflower, I was wondering if the casket was open too. I even discussed it with my DH earlier today.
I thought I read on the autopsy she had hits to forehead and temples. I could have read it wrong also. Going back to look.

Somehow, I don't think so. I think I remember reading there was damage to her face. Specifically her nose and forehead. :(

Scout, if her head was covered, I also don't believe so, wouldn't there be some fiber transfer and maybe (please forgive me, fiber transfered into her skull) from the cloth/towel?

I can remember from watching new detectives years ago about this. There was a murder using a homemade silencer. The silencer was made of bubble wrap and a cotton of some sort and a piece of the bubble wrap was embedded in decedents brain. I also remember a gunshot murder where a pillow over the victims head caused fiber to embed in the skull/brain.

Please forgive me for being so graphic.

Yes, there would be fiber transfer. In this case, there would most likely have been tears in the cloth, too, due to the force of the hammer and the skull fracture jagged edges.

Is there a table of contents for the documents? Or can anybody give me a cliffs notes on whose interviews are in which documents? I never even saw the Taylor S. interview for some reason.

Thanks in advance for anybody that can help.

I'm not in a position to be able to save the documents to do a search at this time.

This is probably the best we have for an index.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...rs-Documents-miscellaneous-and-discovery-docs
Batch 1 and 2 have indexes in there.
Batch 3 is all photos
In batch 4, the audio/video files, when you open the main folder, there is a document in there that names each audio/video file, their relationship, the date, etc.
There is no index yet for batch 5.

The only unfortunate thing about MS being in jail is that he can't be here to read what an *advertiser censored**hole I think he is for telling his lawyer (or whoever he was really talking to that day on the phone with CK present) to check out SH because she may have motive...****** him!!! Oh that makes me so mad I'm resorting to emoticons or gifs or whatever you call them to express myself...:gaah:

The only good thing about it is...if you ever met SH...you'd know that by him suggesting she had motive... that he was pointing a giant red arrow at himself...so there's that :clap:

Thank you for stating the truth! Dr. Sievers patients will be the truth squad - a small army of passionate fighters for justice. Any problems in the medical office were a direct result of Mark's involvement! The true partnership between Sandra and Dr. Sievers was on full display during EVERY visits. When I first heard of the murder, I drove to Dr. Sievers office to find Sandra and comfort her. I know how shocked and devastated she was/is. The staff will not be a scapegoat for Mark. The truth will prevail.

Somehow, I don't think so. I think I remember reading there was damage to her face. Specifically her nose and forehead. :(

Jtate0702, thanks. I DID read about her forehead, nose and the right side of her face. It was too graphic for me to feel comfortable posting even a snippet.

MS and goons tried to take away Teresas beauty, it didn't work. TS was not only beautiful on the outside, beautiful on the inside too.

Y'all may have taker her life but not her beauty, heart, dignity or her pride. What y'all did take away was a mother of two beautiful brilliant young girls, innocence lost. Also lost, a caregiver of life, life, life.

Thank you for stating the truth! Dr. Sievers patients will be the truth squad - a small army of passionate fighters for justice. Any problems in the medical office were a direct result of Mark's involvement! The true partnership between Sandra and Dr. Sievers was on full display during EVERY visits. When I first heard of the murder, I drove to Dr. Sievers office to find Sandra and comfort her. I know how shocked and devastated she was/is. The staff will not be a scapegoat for Mark. The truth will prevail.

Southwflorida, thank you for sharing this, especially you going there and giving comfort to Sandra.
You made my heart swell, I needed that.
[emoji172]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member