2015.10.15 CWW Booked into Lee County Jail

A question some of us had along the way as to whether ts even knew cww was answered in the ck interview. Ck says she and cww flew down together for the ms/ts wedding. It was during this visit that beach party/orgy happened with cww's (bi?) Sister hooking up on beach with ms's sister. And one of these gals - I think cww's sister - standing and peeing on other people. Ck said she had to run into the ocean to get away from the urination.

Such a fun crowd!

A question some of us had along the way as to whether ts even knew cww was answered in the ck interview. Ck says she and cww flew down together for the ms/ts wedding. It was during this visit that beach party/orgy happened with cww's (bi?) Sister hooking up on beach with ms's sister. And one of these gals - I think cww's sister - standing and peeing on other people. Ck said she had to run into the ocean to get away from the urination.

Such a fun crowd!
ALWAYSSHOCKED An excellent (and shockingly accurate) summation of what CK said in her interview. After all she has "viewed first hand" on this band of miscreants....she still wanted to pray at Teresa's residence! Wow...thank God she was able to separate herself away from them, in many ways. She seems to have no problem with compartmentalizing past behaviors/relationships as "THAT WAS THEN" and not confusing them with current criminal actions/accountability as "THIS IS NOW"
It was so refreshing to hear an interview with someone who was so candid......the pantry, left handed attacker, the dog door and generally figuring out the crime scene in just a few minutes!!! As I listened to that part of the interview, I wanted to scream, "RUN OUT OF THAT HOUSE, RIGHT NOW!!! YOU ARE IN DANGER GIRL!"
MS truly believed his long time history with Missouri pals, would never lead to his downfall....guess he was wrong (W RIGHT?) on so many levels.
(ps...so sorry to jump in with my thoughts without acknowledging all the fabulous contributors NIN, Beach, KateB and 20 more "sleuths extraordinaire"...am living on aspirins and caffeine right now and missing you all, IQ:loveyou::loveyou:)

I was so happy to see your name in a post on the thread IQ- feel better soon. Your thoughts, ideas and contributions are sorely missed!

According to the informative CK interview -- CWW and wife were most welcomed to stay at BS's while Mark's ill sister was made to get a hotel room. My take from reading the interview is that BS really took to CWW's new wife, but wasn't at all warm or welcoming to CK who was Mark's old friend.

According to the informative CK interview -- CWW and wife were most welcomed to stay at BS's while Mark's ill sister was made to get a hotel room. My take from reading the interview is that BS really took to CWW's new wife, but wasn't at all warm or welcoming to CK who was Mark's old friend who had the decency to get her own hotel room.

CK also implied that BS was a go-between for MS and CWW when the two were prohibited to speak to one another. Or did I read that wrong?

CK also implied that BS was a go-between for MS and CWW when the two were prohibited to speak to one another. Or did I read that wrong?

That's how I took it, too. There's a lot in CK's interview and her gut feelings about BS probably suspecting CWW, and Mark's own involvement. Sounds like BS got sucked into either trying to figure it out, or some light damage control. MOO, though.

I wonder if BS was allowed to visit CWW in jail? Or just phone calls?

Where did CWW get moved to? Hes not listed at the Lee Cty jail anymore. I noticed MS got moved around in there.

Where did CWW get moved to? Hes not listed at the Lee Cty jail anymore. I noticed MS got moved around in there.

I think one of them is at the jail downtown and the other one out at the Ortiz facility but I don't know that for sure.

I am sure many or most of you already know this but I guess I always just assumed AW was questioned and interviewed. I am just learning today that AW was held for 3 days after SWAT arrived CWW/AW home July 12 says a neighbor at the 1:05 mark of linked video:
[video=youtube;MkdzjpzOuZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkdzjpzOuZU[/video]

I thought that the neighbor turned out to be mistaken? I remember it was discussed a while back. I WISH she was held for 3 days though. I think she needs a bit of a reality check so she starts telling the truth and gets her life in order.

ETA: She's got one child left and a grandchild that needs her, she needs to stop effing around and get her shiz together.

I thought that the neighbor turned out to be mistaken? I remember it was discussed a while back. I WISH she was held for 3 days though. I think she needs a bit of a reality check so she starts telling the truth and gets her life in order.

ETA: She's got one child left and a grandchild that needs her, she needs to stop effing around and get her shiz together.

Ok, sorry, I guess i should remove my post since it has been confirmed AW wasnt held for 3 days. I must have missed the whole discussion when initially incorrectly stated she was held. Thanks Bobbywoo ( POST REMOVED)

Ok, sorry, I guess i should remove my post since it has been confirmed AW wasnt held for 3 days. I must have missed the whole discussion when initially incorrectly stated she was held. Thanks Bobbywoo ( POST REMOVED)

No worries there DT. Enjoy your input here, including your humor...and your pics!

The mods know when there is ill will and intent.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back