Identified! Australia - LIVING Caucasian girl, 4-6, May'15 - Name withheld

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
CONCERN FOR CHILD PICTURED
TUESDAY, 08 MARCH 2016 13:10

Police are seeking information from the public to help identify a young girl who is pictured below.

Investigators hold fears for her safety and welfare and hope the release of the images will assist in identifying her.

The images of the girl are believed to have been taken on Sunday 24 May 2015.

concern_for_child_-_two_pics_in_one.jpg

At the time the images were taken, the girl is believed to be 4 to 6 years of age and Caucasian in appearance, with shoulder-length brown hair.

Other factors known to police are that the girl appears to be in an apartment or similar which is well furnished, with modern, large windows and is possibly overlooking a city skyline or other tall structures.

An AFL game is being played ‘live’ on a television in the background so it is thought that the girl is within Australia.

Anyone with information or anyone who may be able to identify the girl is urged to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or make a confidential report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au

Leading Senior Constable Julie-Anne Newman

I haven't been active in conversation for a while but always looking for William..
I know this may not be relevant, and I would hope the police have ruled out the possibility of this child being a boy/William, but this childs image has come up on my news feed and is haunting me. Age would be correct.
http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news/9389-concern-for-child-pictured.html

I see the similarities however I don't think his hair could grow that quick in 8 months, unless it's a wig. The face looks fuller than William's face. It's just so disturbing and sad. MOO

I haven't been active in conversation for a while but always looking for William..
I know this may not be relevant, and I would hope the police have ruled out the possibility of this child being a boy/William, but this childs image has come up on my news feed and is haunting me. Age would be correct.
http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news/9389-concern-for-child-pictured.html

Please let someone identify this little angel soon, so she can be rescued. The look on her face .... :(

Please let someone identify this little angel soon, so she can be rescued. The look on her face .... :(
I'm just lost for words, I'm sure most of us are! I hope she's identified TODAY.... Poor little girl

It reminds me of the pic of William that was taken from a screenshot of the investigation headquarters in port macquarie (on 60 Minutes.) It was posted here before.

It reminds me of the pic of William that was taken from a screenshot of the investigation headquarters in port macquarie (on 60 Minutes.) It was posted here before.

Yes, I was just thinking of that image a few mintutes ago. It's an expression around the eyes, like being very tired or dopey. By dopey, I mean drugged. Also fear in the police photo.

I saw the little girl on my Facebook newsfeed too. It was from Victoria police. Poor little thing. Obviously an image found online on some paedophile site. Someone must be missing her?

I'm just lost for words, I'm sure most of us are! I hope she's identified TODAY.... Poor little girl

This popped up on my fb as well and I have shared it. It's been on my mind ever since. Very upsetting. I hope she is identified very soon.

I agree. That photo of William always bothered me as he was in what looked like his Spider-Man suit

That poor little girl . Just like william someone knows something . Hope she is found soon

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Hopefully it will be put on all states police sites.

I saw the little girl on my Facebook newsfeed too. It was from Victoria police. Poor little thing. Obviously an image found online on some paedophile site. Someone must be missing her?

Unless its family members who are doing this to her.

Yes, I was just thinking of that image a few mintutes ago. It's an expression around the eyes, like being very tired or dopey. By dopey, I mean drugged. Also fear in the police photo.

To me, it is a dark sadness around their eyes. The sadness, probably, of being abused/neglected/unprotected/humiliated/hurt.
And then there is the fear too ...

Hopefully it will be put on all states police sites.

Yes .... makes you wonder why it's so state specific....

I'm jumping out of my skin to think this little girl and William are connected and police are getting very close!!!

Once again I have to *****ka about Vic Crime stopper "reporting" online website is a disaster.... how anybody can report anything on that site and have the info get through to the right department is beyond comprehension..they need to fix it!!

It looks like the photos of the girl are screenshots taken from a video. I hate to think of how the police located the video.

The pic of William always disturbed me. Some people suggested it could have been taken from a Skype video but how often do people screenshot Skype videos? It looked recent to me.

I don't even know if the public were meant to see that shot in the background on 60 Minutes.

Gosh I hope someone recognises that poor little girl and she is made safe from harm. Makes me so sick in the guts. Have shared the post from Victoria Police to help spread the word. Regarding the picture in the 60 Minutes interview, it's only my thoughts of course, and I know this has been mentioned elsewhere on SM in the past by someone else too, but I feel that picture was taken in William's FP's house before his disappearance. It looks homely with what looks like kids' stickers on the walls, possibly a kids artwork(?) from say daycare in the background, and most tellingly, what looks like his sister's pink jacket or something hanging on the back of an open door in the background - see below William's right ear in that picture (left side of picture from our point of view). The Police would know where this picture is from and that's what counts, but I don't think there was anything sinister re that photo. IMO for what little it's worth!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back