Sievers Sidebar #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question of the day. Do you think they would have been caught if CWW's mother-in-law's friend would have NOT called the police and JR's girlfriend would have kept her mouth shut? Another words, with just the evidence from the scene?

Question of the day. Do you think they would have been caught if CWW's mother-in-law's friend would have NOT called the police and JR's girlfriend would have kept her mouth shut? Another words, with just the evidence from the scene?
It would've taken a lot more time, but with evidence from JRR pings in exactly the same location, it would have led the LE directly to him.

IIRC=
Mark- Lee Hollander
CWW- Elizabeth Parker
JRR- Court appointed
Children- DCFS (?)

JRR- Kathleen M. Fitzgeorge, Attorney/Chief Assistant with the Public Defender’s Office.

JRR wouldn't have been on LE's radar without the CTW and other circumstances leading them to Wayne in the first place.

Yeah that's true, my thinking is that the LE would put some type of cellular net, for all cell activities near TS location at time of her arrival/death (her home). They wouldn't have known who JRR was, but they would pick up his cell activity and proceed from there.(?)

It would've taken longer definitely, but I think the conversations on Mark's cell phone would've eventually led them to the truth.

Yes, I do! Didn't JRR's phone log at TS? It seems that no matter how clever the idiots thought they were, there was far more evidence in the other column.

A perfect storm of LE investigation, experience, insight, determination, and the icing on the cake is witnesses and evidence. Geez, imagine having to wade through all the bs in interviews and knowing who was intelligent and insightful and observant vs hearsay, gossip, self-importance and lies. Who had an agenda and determining what it was.

Thank you Frigga and Paulas88 for the lawyer info.

I noticed CWW lawyer, Elizabeth Parker, closed her office on Flager Dr, West Palm Beach. She must be in another office. I wonder who is paying for CWW private lawyer...or pro bono. EP was smart getting CWW to 'spill the beans' on MS.

I bet when it comes closer to a trial date, MS asks for a court appointed lawyer. The money will run out at some point for him. I would think the courts would appoint a special person to oversee any, if any, insurance monies the girls may get, when he is convicted.

I was thinking MS asked for a court appointed lawyer, but I must have misread the article some time ago.

Would the DCFS charge the girls estate for the services, if the girls get any insurance monies? I was curious how that works...not just in this case, but in any cases.

And now to wait to see how long before a trial actually starts.....years?

Remember my Jury Duty Summons from December? It was yesterday. I was chosen for the 1st case (civil) and we reached our verdict today. I'm done for 2 years now, right? Nope! Call back after 5:00 to see if they need me tomorrow. It is for the week (apparently my county is strange like that) so there's that. LOL In other news, Jury Duty was all I thought it would be and now I'm wondering why I didn't pursue a career at the Courthouse or in Law

Back to the case: I do think they would have eventually found CWW and then later JRR through MS trails but it would not have been as quickly without the tips. JMO

JRR wouldn't have been on LE's radar without the CTW and other circumstances leading them to Wayne in the first place.

But it was a missouri number and the cops would have connected the dots eventually, but a lot of evidence may not have been found.

Also, I have never seen them on a phone or even holding a phone. A book, yes. Almost always (one of them) a book.

-Nin

I hope they can be children, enjoy play time and friends of their age....one day. The girls seemed so isolated, especially the past months. MS should be thinking of the girls.....but he wont be....just thinking how to use them for himself, to get off of the charges, any monies they might get, etc. I do not trust his family either at this point....they are to wrapped up in what MS wants, much like Felon Casey Anthonys family....all for the felons wants.

The woman who was present when Angie whined to her mother about Wayne's trip to Florida (otherwise known as the CTW) was key in providing investigators with probable cause to detain Wayne and search his property on 7/12.

Additionally, they had the text messages between CWW and MS that they retrieved from the consent download of MS's phone.

As I understood it, CK didn't contact LE until, at earliest, the end of July.

Yes. Although the Confidential informant got the ball rolling the contents of MS cell phone really helped provide forensic evidence and a connection between CWW and MS. The crime scene, the 911 call and suspicious behavior of MS most likely narrowed the scope. And CK's interview was another big nail in the coffin. Lots more dots to connect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I happen to agree at this point, Ms Josie.

I think the upcoming discovery will let us know if our suspicions are founded.

CANNOT wait for Marks LE interviews!

While my opinion is that children that age shouldn't have cell phones, let alone smart phones, where they are educated doesn't make a difference.
I think in their case being able to have contact with the outside world (with TS' family specifically) would have been a wonderful thing. Never a good thing to be controlled as much as they were.

i can understand when younger kids might have one in case of a school lock down which is very common these days but our family rule is my kids can have a cell phone when they start middle school. Even though I have seen kindergarten kids at school having one already. If parents monitor then there is no problem. My kids stay away from the stupid snap chat and tumbler apps. They can talk to relatives and text whenever.

But MS is totally a different parent and i hope the children are now taken care off properly. I'm sure the girls are gifted and should be exposed to more enrichment activities. One day hopefully they can experience slumber parties with the never ending pre-teen talk and eating chips and talking about boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998