Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do stun guns throw their arc out towards a target? I thought the arc on a stun gun only went between two metal tips at the end of the stun gun, and that's the end you zap people with. Like if a stun gun's arc stays between the two metal tips at the end of the gun and the arc doesn't extend out towards a target, then I would expect to see the stun gun itself in those three pics. But if those are stun gun arcs in those three pics, Jodi's multi-tasking, right? Using the stun gun on Travis and at the same time taking pics, right? Just curious.

IIRC, the idea she might have used a stun gun was first discussed because she wrote in her journal of loaning hers to TA in case the elusive tire-slasher showed up on TA's stake-out night.

IMO, there never was a stun gun--she was just mocking TA.

Hope, according to the chart in the above post, she left Ruby Tuesdays 4/15/08.

I'll check out the chart, thanks, but that date can't be correct. She left Mesa April 4. She quit/was fired from Ruby Tuesdays in Mesa sometime in late March, just not sure what day and was being lazy/trying to avoid reading her journal yet one more time.

Ruby Tuesday = spy story =the lie she told him on April 1. Maybe she went with Ruby's as the spy drop-in restaurant since she'd been fired from Mimi's Feb 5, too far in the past for her spy to report on Mimi intel. ;)

BTW. The did tell Karp (2/2010) that TA broke her finger, called her a loser, blah blah...on Feb 5, and he attacked her because she'd been fired from Mimi's. LOL. Whatta gal.

If this is Travis' foot (and I'm not saying it isn't, but if it is, he has one of the strangest-shaped big toes I've ever seen on a guy his age), what is the light (circled) area between his torso and foot? He shouldn't have any clothing on if just out of the shower, and towels in the bathroom are a brownish tone, so what is that?

53216bookltfoot.jpg

IIRC, the idea she might have used a stun gun was first discussed because she wrote in her journal of loaning hers to TA in case the elusive tire-slasher showed up on TA's stake-out night.

We agree!

Well, here's the video where the screen-captures are coming from ... the white lines move as Juan moves the picture on the projector, they are not part of the picture.

[video=youtube;CPM8QrDHXkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPM8QrDHXkU[/video]

start around 31:00
(I promise I am not being disrespectful of your opinion, LinasK; I respect you very much.)

Travis's flip flops are being stun gunned

image.jpeg

And the sheet

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 41
I'll check out the chart, thanks, but that date can't be correct. She left Mesa April 4. She quit/was fired from Ruby Tuesdays in Mesa sometime in late March, just not sure what day and was being lazy/trying to avoid reading her journal yet one more time.

Ruby Tuesday = spy story =the lie she told him on April 1. Maybe she went with Ruby's as the spy drop-in restaurant since she'd been fired from Mimi's Feb 5, too far in the past for her spy to report on Mimi intel. ;)

BTW. The did tell Karp (2/2010) that TA broke her finger, called her a loser, blah blah...on Feb 5, and he attacked her because she'd been fired from Mimi's. LOL. Whatta gal.

Yeah, I thought the date on the chart may need investigating but it was the only thing I'd remembered seeing posted lately so gave it a shot.

Travis always kicked a person when they were down, eh? Her untruthfulness knows absolutely no bounds. I'm looking through my pic file again and drinking the Haterade. I try to keep my emotions in check when doing so but it's hard not to just scream at the screen "Whyyyy??? Why did she have to do that to Travis?!" I'll go compose myself now.

Well, here's the video where the screen-captures are coming from ... the white lines move as Juan moves the picture on the projector, they are not part of the picture.

[video=youtube;CPM8QrDHXkU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPM8QrDHXkU[/video]

start around 31:00
(I promise I am not being disrespectful of your opinion, LinasK; I respect you very much.)

I still saw them in the video shots, and they are curved arcs- not straight like the glare lines, and they only occur in 3 photos, and only across his shoulders. That's too coincidental to be glare.

No, sociopaths and psychopaths weave in bits of truth into their lies. Just like the Ninja story- she was the female Ninja. What motive would she have to tell Travis she had a stungun to protect him from the tireslasher if she didn't??
Casey Anthony would do the same thing- remember, "she's close to home"? Boy, how true that was!!!
I think stungunning him was how she got him into the sitting position with the look of fear on his face.

The glare would be coming from either the light on the projector, or the overhead lights in the courtroom, though, right? But let's just assume for a moment that she DID use a stun gun--wouldn't that produce marks on Travis's body? I don't know enough about stun guns to say yes or no. Also, why does Travis look so casual AFTER the suspected stun-gun photos were taken? Surely he would be debilitated and in in pain.A

And then there's TexMex's post, which is strong evidence against the stun-gun theory. Unless, of course, Travis's flip-flops needed to be subdued. :c)

Kate

Re: The BMW... didn't Travis have a sister who lived in Cali that is/was a cop /law enforcement? Maybe he wanted JA out of Mesa that badly to let her borrow the car. Maybe he just had the intent to let JA borrow it to haul her um box or dead plants or whatever in the UHaul, thinking he'll visit his sister and take her with him to get it back and then sell it. JA probably made the big show of cleaning out her repo car, cried about her terrible #1 mom, cried about leaving Travis, blah blah blah. Travis at this point is like, realizing he has to get her out, but feels kinda bad. So, he says she can't have the car, so let's her borrow it. There may even be an email stating that which could be what she tried to use to take ownership of the car after she murdered him. But instead of being grateful and returning it, JA totally junks it. Travis can't sell it. He has to give it to her, right? Wrong. They sell Legal Shield. Lawyers say JA has to pay for damages. Well, that doesn't make JA happy. Travis is angry too because he's out of a potential 6 grand to 4500$ sale and the chance to be done with JA. Well, more things add up for Travis. He figures things out. JA scammed him. Insert May 26th. She's just drained him and drained him.

And there was some kind of video made on June 4th. JA admits it during interrogation with DF. We never know what it is.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

We agree!

Had to re-read that several times to make sure I understood you correctly. Then I had to read my post again to make sure I said what I meant to say. :D

OK then. So maybe there are such things as unicorns, and there will be peace in the middle East after all. :angel:

The email to Abe that was never sent to him, just to Travis, is part of a way more interesting and longer term manipulation than I realized. (Reviewing PP2 BK trial logs for all things May 26 related and came across this).

As an aside about her Abe-related games, it sure is telling that in the same month she drove hundreds of miles to sleep under TA's Christmas tree she was also inviting Abe to put his hands down her pants and talking to him about the magic in her underwear.there is

And BTW, there is very little reason to believe TA EVER considered himself in a committed or "exclusive" relationship with the . That delusion was always only in her own warped, non-Einsteinian mind.

If this is Travis' foot (and I'm not saying it isn't, but if it is, he has one of the strangest-shaped big toes I've ever seen on a guy his age), what is the light (circled) area between his torso and foot? He shouldn't have any clothing on if just out of the shower, and towels in the bathroom are a brownish tone, so what is that?

attachment.php

Is that a shadow, maybe? Or the bathroom light reflecting off his lily-white skin? lol Not sure. :thinking:

Read in correct order, the May 26 Gchat is more sad than anything else, and what followed immediately afterwards must have been mind and soul destroying for Travis. :(

I'm saving my strength for disagreeing with you about the May16-26 timeline with resequenced chat I'm toiling away to complete.

The very last of my timelines, at last. Well, except for pulling them altogether into the mother of all TA-JA timelines.

Snipped by me.

I can't wait for the mother of all TA-JA timelines

plus

The impending Hope-Tex showdown!
:drumroll::great::clap::pillowfight::chillout:

I sure wouldn't want to see the person who would pay the $$$$ for this item.:jail:

It appears the person selling it is someone from right there in the area, unless it is a joke listing. I wish I could read what all the card says, but I am having some issues with enlarging it. I would be interested in who it was addressed to as I learned who appears to be the seller.

View attachment 90324

I tried rotating the picture (to the right), but somehow it won't save it for me - so if you rotate, okay - are those the bathroom drawers now on the right (opposed to on top of the picture)? And a window with light coming in? It looks like his shoulder with a BIG cut in it, and the top left looks like a big cut and the thing you have circled to me looks like just a shadow when you rotate the picture. Hoping you understand what I'm trying to say! LOL!

I must disagree with your interpretation of the source of those 'ghostly 'toes/finger pic' - below is the screenshot I took and enlarged the monitor in front of Det. Flores to get the pic I posted, there would have to be a light shining behind him to cast a reflection onto the monitor in front of him, his left hand is visible on the desk and his right arm isn't raised as if that hand were raised in any case, both shoulders squared at the same level. :)

View attachment 90323

The reflection shows fingers, not toes. Note the gold ring, the length of the fingers and the shape of the nails. They would be very strange toes indeed. This dismisses soeculation on a bare foot or toes in the pic. Also, is it feasible that no expert, prosecution, defense or police would have spotted these fingers? It simply doesn't add up.

Regarding the glare, as an experiment, I tried to capture my own fingers on my monitor at my desk earlier. Even in a room with natural light, my fingers were reflected on the screen. On moving my hand and fingers around and away, they were still picked up on the monitor. Try it, yourself. Add court camera angle and it stacks up. The pic you post above proves nothing as the light source does not need to come from behind. Again, anyone can try this just by sitting at their own screen in various light conditions. It is a quirky pic, an interesting anomaly but very easily disproved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member