2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

Wow. Good catch. I think he has what SMS says he has... ice in his veins.

I haven't seen this photo before. Is it in any of our documents?

ETA: Thanks for posting the video, DesiredJustice!
SCOUT Yes, yes, yes...I read and watch a lot of this late at night. I DISTINCTLY REMEMBERED reading that the phones "were wrapped in tinfoil when AW & CWW were picked up." The wording could have been a little better, because it caused a lot of confusion. I immediately interpreted it to mean AW/CWW wrapped them up to avoid their "pings" being tracked by police.
(Hey, made perfect sense to me, based on my kitchen forensic experiments!)
But others, interpreted it to mean "the police wrapped them in tin foil AFTER they picked up AW/CWW to preserve evidence."
At the time, I thought you were disagreeing (target on my back, lol) with everything I read....Of course now, (insert "I should have known" icon) the very same information could have been interpreted totally different, go figure!
Regardless, this shines the "WTF SPOTLIGHT" (whiskey tango foxtrot for those of you who prefer military lingo) on this band of miscreants. Now? Really?....CWW, genius computer tech, figures out how to block tracking their movements by wrapping the phones and GPS in tinfoil? (Wrong time to close the barn door, again.)

SCOUT Yes, yes, yes...I read and watch a lot of this late at night. I DISTINCTLY REMEMBERED reading that the phones "were wrapped in tinfoil when AW & CWW were picked up." The wording could have been a little better, because it caused a lot of confusion. I immediately interpreted it to mean AW/CWW wrapped them up to avoid their "pings" being tracked by police.
But others, interpreted it to mean "the police wrapped them in tin foil AFTER they picked up AW/CWW to preserve evidence."
At the time, I thought you were disagreeing (target on my back, lol) with everything I read....Of course now, (insert "I should have known" icon) the very same information could have been interpreted totally different, go figure!
Regardless, this shines the "WTF SPOTLIGHT" (whiskey tango foxtrot for those of you who prefer military lingo) on this band of miscreants. Now? Really?....CWW, genius computer tech, figures out how to block tracking their movements by wrapping the phones and GPS in tinfoil? (Wrong time to close the barn door, again.)

Wtf. Jrr kept implicating items and CWW did as well. Lol

Were they going to use it to extort money from mark down the road? I just really don't understand why they kept these items once the deed was done and they lived 1200 miles from the crime scene.

At the time of the , no one had any idea that there was life insuarance probably in big amounts?

Isn't 4.4 mil that is known now enough? Isn't the still going?

Looking at the entries here:

http://www.brownbearsw.com/cal/siev...h;NavType=Absolute;Type=Block&Date=2015/02/01

I'm wondering if Mark had a new Valentine.
Dhaaang SCOUT...brilliant!!! I the calendar you created is not only bordering on genius, but it sort of "confirms" the feeling I got about MS already thinking of himself as the "free spending Big Kahuna." On February 13th, he sends/texts CWW the Jarvis Rd address (the place he wants his wife killed) and exactly ONE WEEK later, again on a Friday....Friday the 20th on your calendar...He BEGINS BIDDING ON EXPENSIVE ITEMS at OMH Charity auction fundraiser!!! Wow, pretty darned sick...IMO spending unwisely, freely and prematurely. As I stated earlier, I had a gut feeling about "the new suit"...after all, his wife was resigning her position at the non-profit and he wasn't going to be getting a job that required a new suit, any time soon. Hmmm, so why suddenly a new custom suit?? (We are the type of family that only purchases "fancy duds" for upcoming events.)

The reason I questioned it so much is because I couldn't come up with a logical reason for CWW to attempt to shield the devices. My mistake in trying to apply logic to anything these fools do. Now, having seen the photos, I believe the foil wrapping was indeed done by CWW. Not surprisingly, I don't think he did a thorough enough job to accomplish the goal. And I still say it makes no sense to try to do it in the first place.

Dhaaang SCOUT...brilliant!!! I the calendar you created is not only bordering on genius, but it sort of "confirms" the feeling I got about MS already thinking of himself as the "free spending Big Kahuna." On February 13th, he sends/texts CWW the Jarvis Rd address (the place he wants his wife killed) and exactly ONE WEEK later, again on a Friday....Friday the 20th on your calendar...He BEGINS BIDDING ON EXPENSIVE ITEMS at OMH Charity auction fundraiser!!! Wow, pretty darned sick...IMO spending unwisely, freely and prematurely. As I stated earlier, I had a gut feeling about "the new suit"...after all, his wife was resigning her position at the non-profit and he wasn't going to be getting a job that required a new suit, any time soon. Hmmm, so why suddenly a new custom suit?? (We are the type of family that only purchases "fancy duds" for upcoming events.)

Do we know the date of Teresa's resignation from OMH? I can add that, too, if we do.

Wtf. Jrr kept implicating items and CWW did as well. Lol

Were they going to use it to extort money from mark down the road? I just really don't understand why they kept these items once the deed was done and they lived 1200 miles from the crime scene.
\

They have already proven they are not rocket scientists many times over so have to have their fl gifts

Passionflower, I was wondering if the casket was open too. I even discussed it with my DH earlier today.
I thought I read on the autopsy she had hits to forehead and temples. I could have read it wrong also. Going back to look.

Funeral was closed casket

According to AL, wasn't it in March or April when the family trip was planned and talked about?

At the time of the , no one had any idea that there was life insuarance probably in big amounts?

Isn't 4.4 mil that is known now enough? Isn't the still going?

Yeah, but they won't see a nickel of that $4.4 million until MS is convicted. That will be years from now, especially if (when) his charge is upped to a capital felony.

I have no problem with the now that TS's family is in control of it. I feel confident they will use the funds responsibly... directly for the girls' expenses, and maybe even towards expenses they will incur that ultimately benefit the girls, i.e. moving to Florida to obtain custody or just to be closer to them, residing in Florida for the duration of the trial, living expenses so they can attend the trial rather than work, etc.

Makes me sick when her sister said TS got her clothes at goodwill.

She resigned in March of 2015:

Karen Watson, director of Our Mother's Home, said she knew Sievers as a caring person who had been active with the house since 2007, resigning in March from the board to focus on her practice.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...vestigating-death-in-bonita-springs/29474437/
Thanks NIN...your Rolodex must be incredible! You always have the missing pieces of info we need! So it is conceivable to "think" she announced or told her family & friends she was resigning in February and made it effective in March. I can see why she would wait until AFTER the major fund raiser of the year...why take any attention away? It is what any caring and concerned member of a non-profit board would do, IMO.
Now, back to SCOUT's calendar of info (just spectacular on so many levels and will no doubt be pivotal in following this case & prosecution. It took me a while to figure out how to use it, but now it is an invaluable research tool!). MS (don't even want to bold his initials anymore, ugh) sent his home address to CWW(ditto on no bolding boycott right now) on
February, Friday the 13th! (I guess he didn't understand the karma of triskaidekaphobia as he contrived his evil plan:blushing:)

IQuestion...now that I know the meaning of a word that I can't begin to spell - I agree. Karma, it's a $itch. And MS will likely never reap what he has sown. Or the old sayin, "what goes around, comes around". Cause, IMO, sitting in jail/prison, won't make up for what was perpetrated on Dr. Teresa Ann Grace Sievers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back