2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, meth makes sexual issues. Big problem

Anyone think there will be additional charges for drugs or fraud or anything else besides the murder? When would that happen? After the murder trial, like a backup plan in case he would get off for some reason on the main crime?

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

No way CWW was only going to get $10,000. Nope

-Nin

Agree. I think he was going to get the deeded MO condo plus atleast 100k plus whatever else.

Plus I think CWW told Jrr that he will get 10k. But Jrr decided to tell his wife 5k so he could keep 5k to himself for playing purposes.

I truly think that Jrr wife gave up the info once she realized that you are paying my hubby and father of my child only 5k while your wife had millions in insurance policies.

Plus I don't like how you was mad at my man for taking your parking space at the wedding. You may be smart Mark; But you will not get over on us.

So if we go down; Then you are too.

Jmo of JRR'S wife possible thought process once things got heated. Jmo

If the law changed this week, what protocol will be used for this case? Will it be whatever was in effect at time of arrest? Time of charges filed? Or at time of sentencing?

Idk. If this was Texas then all should be worried. But after the Casey Anthony debacle; I doubt any DA will feel comfortable about going overboard just to get a death sentence. Especially with all involved will spend decades in jail as is.

Now Jrr is young. So you do not want him up for parole in 20 years. Especially since he thought a 15 year sentence would be a walk in the park after only being offered 5k supposedly.

So hopefully The government just seeks life with no parole instead of a death sentence. Jmo

Anyone think there will be additional charges for drugs or fraud or anything else besides the murder? When would that happen? After the murder trial, like a backup plan in case he would get off for some reason on the main crime?

Imo. Drugs would just be a circumstantial thing if any. But a prosecutor will not want to really lead a jury down a drug path while this was obviously about 4.4 million by hubby.

So imo. The prosecution should keep it very simple. Btw. Curtis has already said what happened and why and how while getting 25 years. So any prosecution should not go off his path. Jmo.

So we may never know ALL the stuff these guys were up to... Guess we'll have to wait for the book or movie. :(

JR has the same date/time/judge on his case like MS. Interesting......
Thank you Oregonmama!

Mods,
I realize I am not in the right forum, but I was just comparing MS and JR's arraignment on the same day, time and Judge.
MS and JR's are exactly alike, except JR owes Lee county or The State of Florida 50 bucks?? JR also has a public defender-- Kathleen Marie Fitzgeorge, and so far there is no attorney listed for MS.
Anyone know why JR owes money?
Defendant Rodgers, Jimmy Ray

02/24/2016 -Transaction Assessment--50.00
Total Financial Assessment---- 50.00
Total Payments and Credits---- 0.00
Balance Due as of 03/11/2016--50.00

----------------------------------
I just looked up CWW's and it Looks like Trent Kelly paid $3.00 out of CWW's grand total of $7.00? I'm so confused

Defendant Wright, Curtis Wayne, Jr.

Total Financial Assessment--7.00
Total Payments and Credits--Defendant Wright, Curtis Wayne, Jr.--7.00
Total Payments and Credits--7.00
Balance Due as of 03/11/2016--0.00
10/30/2015
Transaction Assessment--4.00
10/30/2015 Criminal Fees & Fines
Receipt # ODFM-2015-192471 Wright, Curtis Wayne, Jr. (4.00)

11/16/2015
Transaction Assessment
11/16/2015--Criminal Fees & Fines--3.00
Receipt # ODFM-2015-202620 TRENT KELLY (3.00)
Balance--0

http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=252589933

Thank you Oregonmama!

Mods,
I realize I am not in the right forum, but I was just comparing MS and JR's arraignment on the same day, time and Judge.
MS and JR's are exactly alike, except JR owes Lee county or The State of Florida 50 bucks?? JR also has a public defender-- Kathleen Marie Fitzgeorge, and so far there is no attorney listed for MS.

I just looked up CWW's and it Looks like Trent Kelly paid $3.00 out of CWW's grand total of $7.00? I'm so confused

10/30/2015

11/16/2015
Transaction Assessment
Balance--0

BBM

Transportation to FL maybe?

So we may never know ALL the stuff these guys were up to... Guess we'll have to wait for the book or movie. :(

It might very well be brought up... As PART of the motive.

Agree. I think he was going to get the deeded MO condo plus atleast 100k plus whatever else.

Plus I think CWW told Jrr that he will get 10k. But Jrr decided to tell his wife 5k so he could keep 5k to himself for playing purposes.

I truly think that Jrr wife gave up the info once she realized that you are paying my hubby and father of my child only 5k while your wife had millions in insurance policies.

Plus I don't like how you was mad at my man for taking your parking space at the wedding. You may be smart Mark; But you will not get over on us.

So if we go down; Then you are too.

Jmo of JRR'S wife possible thought process once things got heated. Jmo

I enjoy how your brain works DexterMogan.

I recall the question I am about to ask was vaguely discussed last week. The detectives mention in the 33 page discovery https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B71...ew?usp=sharing at the bottom of page 11 that MS and TS had experimented with male and females outside of their marriage. I thought since MS had stated he was enough for TS and that he, MS, personally knew TS had never stepped out of their marriage with another man, was the reason maybe why the detectives asked KC if she knew if CWW and MS and ever been intimate w/ one another. I recall the man from Cali expressing desire for TS and then LS warned her in elevator to be evasive from Mr. Cali. Anyone have any idea what male the detectives are searching for data?

They're essentially usage fees, a way that states attempt to recoup some of the court costs though some are earmarked for treatment and prevention programs.

For someone like MS, it makes sense but most people who have served time don't have his resources. For the average person who is trying to put their life back together, it makes it that much harder. Plus if they fail to make a payment on time, they may end up back in jail, costing the state even more, or their driver license may be revoked (which incurs a hefty fee), making it much less likely they can find/keep a job and pay the balance. And some states charge interest on the unpaid balance.

I recall the question I am about to ask was vaguely discussed last week. The detectives mention in the 33 page discovery https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B71...ew?usp=sharing at the bottom of page 11 that MS and TS had experimented with male and females outside of their marriage. I thought since MS had stated he was enough for TS and that he, MS, personally knew TS had never stepped out of their marriage with another man, was the reason maybe why the detectives asked KC if she knew if CWW and MS and
ever been intimate w/ one another. I recall the man from Cali expressing desire for TS and then LS warned her in elevator to be evasive from Mr. Cali. Anyone have any idea what male the detectives are searching for data?

Hi Dale,

Does anyone actually know what was said in the lengthy FB post Mark sent Wayne about divorce? It just seems odd to me that they would be so careful using the burner phones, but then Mark sent him a DM on FB about divorcing Teresa after burner phone was already in Wayne's possession.

They're essentially usage fees, a way that states attempt to recoup some of the court costs though some are earmarked for treatment and prevention programs.

For someone like MS, it makes sense but most people who have served time don't have his resources. For the average person who is trying to put their life back together, it makes it that much harder. Plus if they fail to make a payment on time, they may end up back in jail, costing the state even more, or their driver license may be revoked (which incurs a hefty fee), making it much less likely they can find/keep a job and pay the balance. And some states charge interest on the unpaid balance.

Yes! Once you get caught up in the judicial system it is hard to get out. I don't know how some people with limited resources do it. I can see how it can be a never ending cycle for those with transportation issues (to do community work and make parol appointments) and financial issues (for fines and fees). I've known a few good people who made bad decisions who's only way out was to sit in jail and do time. Which I understand by the way. What I don't understand is how CAREER criminals get away with it for so long? I'm looking at YOU JRR and CWW!

Hi Dale,

Does anyone actually know what was said in the lengthy FB post Mark sent Wayne about divorce? It just seems odd to me that they would be so careful using the burner phones, but then Mark sent him a DM on FB about divorcing Teresa after burner phone was already in Wayne's possession.

Jessicades---I've wondered about the divorce fb post too. The theory seems to be that MS told CW he needed to talk about something private and personal before this post. So, if they had already started planning the crime, the fb post seems odd. Why send a message about divorce if you are already plotting a murder? It is confusing. Was "divorce" code for murder? Did MS think the message would make him look innocent in some skewed way? Odd....I would like to see the post too.

Thank you Oregonmama!

Mods,

10/30/2015

11/16/2015
Transaction Assessment
Balance--0

When they apply for indigent status, then are approved, the amount is shown as money owed.

I recall the question I am about to ask was vaguely discussed last week. The detectives mention in the 33 page discovery https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B71...ew?usp=sharing at the bottom of page 11 that MS and TS had experimented with male and females outside of their marriage. I thought since MS had stated he was enough for TS and that he, MS, personally knew TS had never stepped out of their marriage with another man, was the reason maybe why the detectives asked KC if she knew if CWW and MS and ever been intimate w/ one another. I recall the man from Cali expressing desire for TS and then LS warned her in elevator to be evasive from Mr. Cali. Anyone have any idea what male the detectives are searching for data?

DT, I have no idea why the detectives asked that question. It was interesting to me at the time and the detectives made it clear they had their reasons. Maybe we will find out more with the next doc dump.

DT, I have no idea why the detectives asked that question. It was interesting to me at the time and the detectives made it clear they had their reasons. Maybe we will find out more with the next doc dump.

At that time cww had not yet been arrested. Perhaps interviewers were still pursuing possible motives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member