2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: Charged with Murder in the 2nd Degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dale,

Does anyone actually know what was said in the lengthy FB post Mark sent Wayne about divorce? It just seems odd to me that they would be so careful using the burner phones, but then Mark sent him a DM on FB about divorcing Teresa after burner phone was already in Wayne's possession.

Jessicades, IMO everything done by MS is for his benefit. He is a USER. I believe MS had this murderous plan in the works for a while. When he met TS, he knew right then and there...BINGO...he had it made in the shade. He was gaslighting her for a while, and that is the least of what he had in mind for TS.

There is a saying - the best way to love your children, is to love your spouse. He didn't love his children, he didn't love his wife, he loved himself.

When they apply for indigent status, then are approved, the amount is shown as money owed.

Thank you Wow.
I wonder why JR's is $50.00 and CWW's was only $7.00 ?
They both were transported to Florida.
Also, does anyone know why would Trent Kelly who is a Lee county local reporter for NBC2 pay $3.00 on CWW's account?
Could it be when he picked up documents?

Transaction Assessment
11/16/2015--Criminal Fees & Fines--3.00
Receipt # ODFM-2015-202620 TRENT KELLY (3.00)
Balance--0

I recall the question I am about to ask was vaguely discussed last week. The detectives mention in the 33 page discovery https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B71...ew?usp=sharing at the bottom of page 11 that MS and TS had experimented with male and females outside of their marriage. I thought since MS had stated he was enough for TS and that he, MS, personally knew TS had never stepped out of their marriage with another man, was the reason maybe why the detectives asked KC if she knew if CWW and MS and ever been intimate w/ one another. I recall the man from Cali expressing desire for TS and then LS warned her in elevator to be evasive from Mr. Cali. Anyone have any idea what male the detectives are searching for data?

IIRC he was another Doctor that TS met at a conference. (Lenka was with her)
LS was the one that brought him up in her very detailed interview about all of TS's supposed addictions as well as her other issues. I'm glad she isn't my "best friend." :no: He really has no part in this investigation, but we do have have his interview here... somewhere :crazy: Don't ask me where :wink:

LS was the one that brought him up in her very detailed interview about all of TS's supposed addictions as well as her other issues. I'm glad she isn't my "best friend." :no: He really has no part in this investigation, but we do have have his interview here... somewhere :crazy: Don't ask me where :wink:
Yes, I fairly clearly recall his interview and how LS had guided TS in different direction at that conference. I guess I was just asking what man had entered the Siever intimate environment for the detectives to ask that question. Who knows, detectives often ask false questions or make false statements so maybe detectives were just going around their elbow to hopefully acquire some useful info

I personally think that our own beach helped solve this case. She definitely found a picture with all 3 of the murderers together, which tied both CWW and JR's to Mark Sievers.
Why else would SMS give "Websleuths" two different interviews during the investigation, if he hadn't been reading here? He saw something that peeked his interest!

When they apply for indigent status, then are approved, the amount is shown as money owed.

If I am not mistaken the county charges each accused a certain amount for room and board

I was curious, too. In the arias trial, didn't a reporter also pay some?

Thank you Wow.
Also, does anyone know why would Trent Kelly who is a Lee county local reporter for NBC2 pay $3.00 on CWW's account?

Transaction Assessment
Balance--0

I didn't watch/listen to all of the videos. Which one is his? TIA

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Thank you Wow.

Transaction Assessment
Balance--0

The standard fee for indignant status application is $50.00 in Florida. The small amounts of CWW and Trent Kelly were fees for doc copies.

Here is the form for indigent status by the way:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• indigant status fl1.jpg
    indigant status fl1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 458
  • indigant status fl2.jpg
    indigant status fl2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 460
Many many things you can read. Oregon had a big issue with the increase in chuld sex abuse.

Here is an easy read about sex and meth

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/features/meth-101?page=3

Thanks for the link. The Web MD article would seem to explain some of Mark's sexual behavior, hopefully not to include child abuse. I again marvel at the judge's decision to let Mark keep custody of the girls back in December or to have anything to do with choosing a guardian now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine