TX - Caesar & Adriana Coronado, 14, murdered, Katy, 12 March 2016

http://www.kbtx.com/content/news/Bo...le-connections-to-missing-teen-372610002.html

They are now saying they believe she was never in Walker County. (Originally, it was said she might have been talking to someone when her father was killed.) One body burned (to destroy DNA or other evidence) and the other wasn't. Could it be more than one killer and they split up the father and daughter to get the father to do something or get something for them. Then he was killed in Walker County, while she was killed in Houston by accomplice(s)?

She was only 14. However it happened it was brutal and cruel.

I am equally perplexed as to why one was burned (truck burned, also) and another not. It does seem like two different people involved.

I understand this is not new news at this point but I live in DFW and wanted to show you how the whole state is responding. Below is Dallas, Austin and Tyler fb from my news feed. The whole state was looking for this baby.

NBC DFW
34 mins ·
BREAKING: Authorities have identified the remains of Adriana Coronado, the 14-year-old who was reported missing after her father was found dead, Houston police say: http://on.nbcdfw.com/yY8aUGL

FOX 7 Austin
24 mins ·
The victim has been identified as Adriana Coronado Cavazos, 14, by the Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences. An Amber Alert was issued Monday, which said authorities are hunting for an unknown suspect in connection with her abduction. RIP Adriana frown emoticon

KLTV 7
20 mins ·
The body of a missing Texas teen, the subject of an Amber Alert issued on Monday, has been found in a field.
What we know so far: http://bit.ly/1R5Yref
KLTV 7's photo.

One of the articles says she was found in a field but the 11100 block of Mayfield Road in Houston is a residential street?

Her father was taken away and there was no one to protect her.

Im so sorry Adriana. This is so difficult to comprehend. Bless you.

I've been watching this thread very quietly and hoping for a good outcome. Saddened to see this news. RIP Adriana.

So she was wearing the bracelet so it was a pretty good idea it was her. Do you think the police kept from media so people would be more enthralled and vigilant on the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So she was wearing the bracelet so it was a pretty good idea it was her. Do you think the police kept from media so people would be more enthralled and vigilant on the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think the police did not say they found bodies because they didn't want the killers to run to Mexico.

I just saw found deceased. I don't even want to read right now how she died. I'm deeply, deeply saddened.

:rose: RIP Adriana :rose:

I think LE waited until they had official confirmation from the M.E. that this was Adriana. As it should be.

I'm so sorry sweet Adraina. I'm sure your Daddy tried to protect you. Rest in paradise little one. My prayers are with her mother. This is unimaginable pain to bear. May justice be swift and VERY severe!

I think they probably waited to release the info about her until her mother was cleared to fly back safely after her surgery. Probably so she could at least confirm the bracelet (if that is in fact what they used to identify Adriana with). Also, they might have wanted to see if the perps revealed themselves by returning to scenes, or waiting on DNA to come back.

It just devastates me to no end that this sweet angel was murdered over something she had no control over. I have a 14, year old and I just can't even imagine going on without him. I mean my gosh, they are innocent at that age, when it comes to their parents situations.

Family tells us Adriana's dad was a carpenter & her mom stayed at home. Adriana is their only child #KHOU11 #HouNews https://t.co/cn2c6tS6Rf

MORE: Family tells us Adriana was born in Mexico & only lived in Houston area for around 2 years #KHOU11 #HouNews https://t.co/sdc8IhHDVk

It's all previously reported information. She's tweeting it as if it's related to the meeting that is taking place w/ her family right now, but that stuff was reported on yesterday or the day before.

Thanks so much [emoji120]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm so depressed. She was not a criminal. She had nothing to do with her father's dealings. She was a good little girl. No inappropriate postings or pix on FB. She looked her age. Sweet and innocent. We can't afford to keep losing our children to these senseless crimes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just logged on... so sad. How can someone kill an innocent ?
Rest gently, Adriana !
And may justice be harsh.

So very sad.. I live in West Houston, and I'm the Mom to a pre-teen.

Adriana was found about 5 minutes from my house.

May she rest in peace, and may her family find comfort and strength.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back