Found Deceased WA - Cheryl DeBoer, 54, Mountlake Terrace, 8 February 2016 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indisputably, Cheryl's husband went to work at 6:50AM. Cheryl left shortly thereafter. Her husband arrived at work on time as expected. Indisputably Cheryl was mid-texting at 7:02AM with her carpool when her phone was powered-down. The carpool was left hanging until 7:30AM, when they finally left without Cheryl.

The car was very likely unlocked, Cheryl was very likely distracted by her phone, and her car was seen in the location where it was found at 8AM that morning - one hour after her texting abruptly stopped.

The question is: what can we assume to be true.
It is possible to understand what happened based on what is known to be true, but if we are going to deny that Cheryl's car was seen on video at 7AM - that it was someone else's car, sure, but what do we accept to be true? Does excluding the 7AM video change the scenario?
'We' who - None of her typed words suggest or say that.

Why are you even putting words out about even suggesting to deny Cheryl's car was seen on video at 7am. Someone else's car? This is getting quite random.

Sent from mobile

'We' who - None of her typed words suggest or say that.

Why are you even putting words out about even suggesting to deny Cheryl's car was seen on video at 7am. Someone else's car? This is getting quite random.

We, the Royal We.

Perhaps you missed the earlier post suggesting that perhaps the car seen at 7AM was someone else's Subaru.

It is possible to understand what happened based on what is known to be true, but if we are going to deny that Cheryl's car was seen on video at 7AM - that it was someone else's car, sure, but what do we accept to be true? Does excluding the 7AM video change the scenario?

One can NOT assume anything.

Who's denying Cheryl's car was seen on video?

Who's suggesting exclusion of the 7:00 a.m. video?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

We, the Royal We.

Perhaps you missed the earlier post suggesting that perhaps the car seen at 7AM was someone else's Subaru.

Nope. Didn't..

Sent from mobile

We, the Royal We.

Hi Otto!

I believe you have me confused with someone else. I have never posted anything remotely suggesting, "the car seen at 7AM was someone else's Subaru."

Regards,

GK

Have a great day!!

Hi Otto!

I believe you have me confused with someone else. I have never posted anything remotely suggesting, "the car seen at 7AM was someone else's Subaru."
Regards,
GK
Have a great day!!

I'm not mistaking that someone posted that perhaps it was not Cheryl's Subaru on surveillance video at 7AM.
I have no idea who made the post (and it doesn't really matter), but I definitely read it.

I'm not mistaking that someone posted that perhaps it was not Cheryl's Subaru on surveillance video at 7AM.
I have no idea who made the post (and it doesn't really matter), but I definitely read it.
It does matter because your reply to my post infers it was me.

Going back to the th-ug in the park scenario, the temperature on Feb 8 was between 49 and 53 degrees Fahrenheit, and February 7 was 48 degrees. It wasn't too cold for drug addicts to spend the night near the playground on 58th Ave.

.....or ride the bus up and down the corridor to stay warm and land on that stop for a few hours. I think service quits approximately 1-5 am

Cheryl's 'vehicle' was seen passing by video at 56th and 236th at 0700, not 'Cheryl'. Unless someone has come out or behind closed doors confirmed 'Cheryl' was seen driving the car that I have missed.

As I questioned before about whether Cheryl was actually seen getting in the vehicle AND seen driving away in the vehicle no one can be certain it was Cheryl driving away from the home unless some sort of video evidence not only shows a car driving away but who was driving away in it.
<snip>
If it's the quote above that you mean denies that Cheryl's car was seen on video, I can't see that it's what the poster denies. What is denied is that there are no proof of who was driving the car, whether it was Cheryl or someone else. The car could very well be identified by the license number, but not the driver, my guess is that what was seen of the driver on the video was a person dressed in dark clothes.

MOO

If it's the quote above that you mean denies that Cheryl's car was seen on video, I can't see that it's what the poster denies. What is denied is that there are no proof of who was driving the car, whether it was Cheryl or someone else. The car could very well be identified by the license number, but not the driver, my guess is that what was seen of the driver on the video was a person dressed in dark clothes.

MOO
Hello - Yes, you got it. I have not yet seen or heard of any released evidence showing who specifically was driving and yes - have heard there is evidence that her vehicle was confirmed on camera but was not able to ID driver. I agree on the video, since quality cameras are not sought out very often.

Sent from mobile

Indisputably, Cheryl's husband went to work at 6:50AM. Cheryl left shortly thereafter. Her husband arrived at work on time as expected. Indisputably Cheryl was mid-texting at 7:02AM with her carpool when her phone was powered-down. The carpool was left hanging until 7:30AM, when they finally left without Cheryl.

The car was very likely unlocked, Cheryl was very likely distracted by her phone, and her car was seen in the location where it was found at 8AM that morning - one hour after her texting abruptly stopped.
You keep saying her car was found at 8 am. I have seen multiple sources saying it was later that afternoon by Mr. Deboer - I guess I should cross those sources off my accurate list [emoji20]

I do know about 8 am what was witnessed...empty car space..but reports for the vehicle being 'found' are showing later that afternoon by Mr Deboer.

Someone else feel free to correct me as perhaps my sources are inaccurate [emoji20]

Sent from mobile

A person who parked behind my mom's car the morning she went missing said it was there when they parked about 8:00am

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

You keep saying her car was found at 8 am. I have seen multiple sources saying it was later that afternoon by Mr. Deboer - I guess I should cross those sources off my accurate list [emoji20]

I do know about 8 am what was witnessed...empty car space..but reports for the vehicle being 'found' are showing later that afternoon by Mr Deboer.

Someone else feel free to correct me as perhaps my sources are inaccurate [emoji20]

Sent from mobile

It's fairly safe to assume the car didn't move after 8:00.

Her car was in the 23400 block, but there's a perfectly good spot to pull over one block earlier in the 23500 block. It is not a parking spot, but it is a good place to pull over to send a text. Additionally, stopping here results in fewer blocks to travel to return home.

Why would Cheryl park so far from the Park and Ride if she was in a rush to meet her carpool? Wouldn't it take her 10 minutes to walk from the car location to the Park and Ride?

View attachment 90786

I was just crusing around on google maps trying to get familar with that area and I saw a Mosque, does that mean there is a large muslim population near there ? not that it matter I just noticed it, im looking for private surveillance cams and etc etc

A person who parked behind my mom's car the morning she went missing said it was there when they parked about 8:00am

Thank You! This gives a more precise timeline about the car.

IMOO.

I meant it was possible for someone to be in her car that morning. You couldn't see her car on cameea. Just her walking around corner towards it.

Thank You! That is often what I wonder as well.

Very likely. Car doesn't lock automatically, and she wasn't one to lock her door after she got in.

Sent from my Venue 8 7840 using Tapatalk

Would she leave the car unlocked where the car was found?
I am still wondering if the car was locked or unlocked when her husband and later police found the car.

IMOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member